This post will give You the detailed highlights of the best golf push carts to make any golfer’s life easy and convenient.
As far as we have seen golf has become new trend in today’s fast moving world of sports. There has been sudden increase in the number of people interested in playing golf..As we speak further , the game itself is quite interesting and requires use of plenty of techniques..
These unique techniques and different instruments used in golf explains us the reason behind golf being a new trend…Talking about the different instruments use of golf push carts have certainly evolved with the passing of time . Those push carts make it easy for players to carry their golf sticks and other necessity ..However their is still lots and lots of confusion and curiosity among people related to the use of Golf PUSH CARTS..
BUYER’S GUIDE….WHY Golf Push Carts???
In today’s hectic world where we don’t even have time to stand and stare buying anything is not as difficult as it is to decide what to buy?.. So to bring out the best of every product by comparing it with thousands of more products present in the market becomes stressful and time consuming. To save our time and make our choice effective both financially and quality wise some reviews regarding product is helpful. Also if these reviews are prepared by doing good research and hard work, these can help us make right choice without wasting our time.
Main motive of any information collector is to provide the reader with the best which not only is useful for the reader but also makes reader satisfy and fulfil all the requirements of the subject. Also any information is useful only when it fulfils the motive with every perception..
PUSH CARTS AND THEIR IMPORTANCE…..
Golfers can opt to use specially designed three-wheel pushcarts to transport their clubs….this technique is evolving with time and can be of great help to people who suffer some sort of pain while playing.. This can be a great alternative to a golf cart for those in need of some extra exercise. Walking 18 holes pushing your clubs up and down sloping terrain on a cart provides quite a workout….
REGARDING HEALTH PERSPECTIVE- Dr. Sese recommends that for anyone suffering from a health condition that doesn’t allow them to elevate their heart rate, but allows them to continue to play golf, riding a cart is the best option .As this way not only their game does not suffer but also health is taken care of side by side..
USE–The Sync golf bag fits perfectly onto a push cart, with a top and bottom designed to nest perfectly in the upper and lower bag wraps of the Speed Cart V1 and Micro- Cart golf push carts, reducing side to side movement with a bottom that slides over the lower bag rest.
Golf push carts compared to pull carts
- The biggest difference in the products is the number of wheels. The traditional pull cart, or trolley as they’re called in the UK, is a two-wheeled cart used to carry one’s golf clubs around the course while playing.
- Golf push carts added an extra wheel to allow it to be pushed, and then later generations sometimes added a fourth wheel just to make pushing more comfortable as compared to before.
- The purpose is the same, to carry the weight of the clubs so the golfer doesn’t have to do the lengthy work and can easily focus on the game.
- The two-wheeled pull carts were the only option for decades. In the 1990’s the founder and owner of Sun Mountain Sports, Rick Reimers, saw someone jogging with a baby in a three-wheeled jog stroller and thought, “I wonder how that would work for golf?”
Well, it worked quite well as a matter of fact. Pushing is way easier than pulling and is less taxing on the shoulder muscles, muscles better used on the swing than on pulling a cart.
BEST Golf PUSH CARTS
- Includes Umbrella Holder
- Patented bag holder holds stand bag perfectly and fit all types of bag
- Two 11-inch main and one 8-inch front maintenance free tires with ball bearings for smooth rolling and perfect traction on all kinds of terrain
- Easily fold and unfold the cart with our patented handle and front wheel folding mechanism
- Ergonomic padded and adjustable handle with 4 pushing position
- Excellent value for money. Quality is very good.
Easily folds to 15″ x 17″ x 27″ with patented slide-to-close feature
Dual front-wheel brake system
- Dual-wheel alignment adjustment system
- Ultra-stable with extra wide and long wheel base
- Built in accessory mounts, umbrella mount, and 2 cup holders (Standard and XL)
1-Great product. Easy to tell this is a high quality product. Large wheels make pushing the cart a breeze, even on my rolling California courses. I would suggest to a friend.
2-This push cart is awesome! Easy to setup and takedown…folds up small…and is light. The ride is very very smooth and has not come close to tipping over. Highly recommend this item if you are looking for a quality push cart.
3-The Clicgear 8.0 push cart is outstanding. It’s lightweight and easy to maneuver. I do not have a cart bag, I have a kickstand bag, so I purchased the bag cozy to keep my bag from shifting and it worked as advertised.
- Easily folds to 13″ x 15″ x 24″ and weighs only 18 pounds
- Full console with golf ball, pencil, and tee holders
- Lightweight, durable contruction
- Hand brake for keeping your cart parked when not in motion
- Includes cup holder, umbrella mount and 4 accessory tabs for adding Clicgear accessorie
- Great cart – no regrets – you get what you pay for!
- Funky bag straps, folds down into a tiny package but expands into a full sized cart.
- Less weight and folding capacity makes it easy to use .. can be counted in a good product.
- Easily folds to 13″ x 15″ x 24″
- Front wheel swivels to increase maneuverability
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Foot-brake system for easy parking and full console for extra storage
- 2 Accessory tabs, cup holder, and umbrella mount
1-Looks cool folds up nicely pushes easy
2-I’m very pleased. It’s easy to set up, easy to take down and easy to store. Just what I needed!
With extra packing capability product has its own uniqueness and does satisfy costumers.
- One click, easy Folding golf push cart
- Swiveling front wheel with locking option
- Low maintenance airless tires
- Includes scorecard holder, umbrella holder and drink holder
1-Lightweight, compact when collapsed, and easy to open. Quality construction also. And…reasonably priced. Couldn’t be more pleased with this.
2- This is a great push cart for money.
Front wheel has fixed vs spin option which is great and easy to use.
Folds into compact size with one push button.
3-Strudy, well designed but also easy to manuever.
Wish had push on push off brake like others do.
Carry bag has plenty space.
Overall rated as a satisfactory product by users and one click easy opening and folding encourages buyers..
- Lightweight, weather resistant aluminum frame
- Extra-large accessory bag
- Lightweight, solid foam maintenance free tires
- Full featured Score card console with integrated mobile device holder and beverage holder
- Stand and cart bag friendly upper bag bracket with adjustable support arms
1-Terrific product. A must-have for golfers who like to walk the course. Light-weight and folds smartly for storing in your automobile trunk.
2-Aluminium makes it worth its value . Maintenance freeness of tires adds to the product.
- Folds and unfolds in two simple steps
- New Self-Locking lower latch
- Accessory console includes a padded valuables Tray, Score card holder, plus Tee, ball and pencil holders
1-Light weight and folds up with ease and is a real space saver.
2-only used it five times and the rear bolt fell off and now the cart won’t close….not a cheap cart at 200.00- hoping someone exchanges this one or sent me parts to repair the poor workmanship….
Easy folding and unfolding makes it better to use. Self locking is a treat.
- 4-Wheel base for added stability on the course
- Folds easily and compact (26.5″X17″x13.5″) for convenient Transport/storage
- Adjustable height, foam-covered handle for added comfort
- Rustproof aluminum construction
- Includes scorecard, umbrella and drink holders, mesh storage bag, and push on/off foot brake
1-COMES IN DIFFERENT SIZES AND DIFFERENT PRIZES
2-cost effectiveness is not given in product
Transport convenience is additional quality of this product. Also 4 wheels make it easy to push
- Award winning easy to fold and unfold technology
- Newly improved patent pending press button for even easier folding
- Re-engineered and improved multi-functional scorecard holder
- Folds very compact for easy storage
- Bonus Umbrella Holder Included
1-Bought this at my local golf course. Its a great! Seems well constructed and solid. The fold mechanism is pretty one touch and done. Just finished my first 18 holes and it was great. Best of all no back pain on the back 9!
Easy unfolding technique with an additional scorecard holder makes it user friendly
- Lightweight steel alloy construction; weighs only 9 pounds
- Water bottle holder
- Weather-proof scorecard holder that stores balls, tees, and a pencil
- Folds and stands alone for easy storage
- Easy-on, push button, quick release, wheels and interlocking double-strut system for added strength
1-Good cart for the price. It is pretty light weight, but works
2-Just as described. Good quality and lightweight. Folds into a nice small size. Only have used it a few times but so far so good. No place for a water bottle but it is supposed to be a compact design. I recommend it as a no frills cart. Price is right.
A little difficulty with weight..as light weight accounts for fragileness but overall a god product.
- Durable 3-wheel design
- Qwik-fold Technology
- Ergonomically shaped foam handle
1-This item does NOT have yellow rims.. Do not purchase item if you want yellow rims. It comes with white rims.
2- works like a charm
On an average a product with satisfactory buyers.
- NYLON BAG STRAPS WITH SNAP-LOCK BUCKLES to secure your golf bag and clubs
- THREE-WHEEL DESIGN for stability and easy movement around the course
- EASY TWO-STEP FOLDING DESIGN for storage
- DUAL-STRUT REINFORCEMENT AND DESIGNER WHEELS with anti-slide treads
- INCLUDES a waterproof scorecard holder and a detachable water bottle.
1–Almost everything about this cart is great except for two places. First, do not use the water bottle that comes with this. It is trash. The second place is that the pencil holder is too large for the average scoring pencil and so does not grip it tightly.
2- You get what you pay for and for the money this one is fine. It would be nice to have one with a brake on it and it does not roll as freely as the more expensive ones. I have tried a couple of higher priced ones on the golf course and they roll much easier and if you stop on a hill with this one you need to angle it so it won’t roll away but like I said .. for the money this one is good.
Not as per the price . Also space is little low for different types of containers used.
- Revolutionary ONE SHAKE folding concept
- Double Quick Fix Accessory Adapter System and Double Foot Brakes
1. Compatible with Most Bag Types and Sizes
2. Fits in Most Lockers and Convenient for Travel
3. Attractive colour and design. Different concept for folding is used
- Product Type: Golf Carts
- 5 way adjustable handle
- This product is imported from USA – It is 100% genuine product
- Quick release removable nylon bushing wheels
1-For the money, this is a good product. But you might regret not spending more to get one with three wheels and an umbrella attachment…
2-It works fine, but next time I will buy a cart that is sturdier.
Product is best for a safe buyer
- Lightweight (14.5) lbs., rustproof aluminum construction
- Includes scorecard, umbrella and drink holders, mesh storage bag, and push on/off foot brake
- Folded dims: 34″ x 25.5″ x 9.5″
1. 3-Wheel cart that folds flat (only 9.5 inch in depth) for easy Transport/storage
2. Adjustable height, foam-covered handle for added comfort
3. CONSIDERED A GOOD PRODUCT AND HAS A GOOD CUSTOMER REVIEW.
QUERIES RELATED TO PUSH CART AND GOLF
What kind of golf bag should I be using with an electric caddy?
Electric caddies are designed for standard cart bags. Carry bags with legs or uneven weight distribution are not very well suitable, as the legs will prevent the bag from being centred or properly affixed causing shifting during operation which will negatively impact the tracking of the cart. Hence, we recommend a standard cart bag with an even oval shape design, possibly with separate club compartments to prevent club shifting and noise, and plenty of pockets to optimize weight distribution in the bag/cart.
Recommended dimensions are: 34.5″ (minimum height) x 9″ (width) x 11″ depth. Dimensions mentioned here help carry the cart easily and in a more notifying way. Our bag supports accommodate many different shapes and sizes but the above measurements are ideal dimensions. Moreover electric caddy can be a better option.
WHAT IS THE BASIC DIFFERENCE IN GOLF CART WINDSHIELDS?
All windshields are not alike!
Folding windshields, in particular, are made with varying materials , alloys of different kind and assembly techniques. You can search and understand the various windshields available. One interesting point: They all look alike! So be carefull while choosing and trust only if you are confident on the organization..
Hope all this info about the golf push carts will help you in taking the right decision.
Finnich Vessal is an experienced affiliate marketer, he has been into affiliate industry from past 5 years and living his dreams online. On Affiliatebay you can find posts related to affiliate marketing news, product reviews & trends in affiliate marketing.