The biggest event on blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and mining in Europe is taking place at an innovative venue — Music Media Dome.
Blockchain Life 2020: Why Should You Attend It?
Date: April 22-23 2020
On April 22-23 Blockchain Life 2020 brings together 5000 participants from 70 countries. Among them: businessmen and entrepreneurs, investors, miners, blockchain developers, founders of the innovative startups, government officials and everyone who wants to know more about one of the most promising spheres.
At Blockchain Life 2020 the following topics are highlighted: blockchain development and its implementation in business, analysis of current methods of earning in the field of cryptocurrencies, trading, and mining.
An important task of the forum is to create a platform for a dialogue between the industry community and government authorities.
One of the most expected moments of Blockchain Life 2020 — exclusive speech of Ian Balina — a world-famous blogger, blockchain-entrepreneur, and investor.
Speakers of Blockchain Life 2020
- Ruslan Ensebaev (Vice-minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- Joselite Ramirez (The National Superintendent of Crypto actives in Venezuela);
- Anatoly Kaplan (Founder of Forklog)
- Sergei Khitrov (Founder of Listing.Help and Jets.Capital);
- Arthur Azizov (Founder of B2Broker.net);
- Alexander Borodich (Founder of Universa);
- Bulat Kaliev (Head of Blockchain Lab at Deloitte CIS);
- Nikolay Mukhanov (CEO S7 TechLab);
- Rauan Khassan (VP TradingView);
- Artem Kalikhov (CPO of Waves) and others.
Two days of networking with top-management of the leading companies: Binance, BitForex, Listing.Help, Trading View, Huobi, KuCoin, B2Broker, Bitmain, Gazprom Neft and many others await Blockchain Life 2020’s attendees.