Efax also called Maxemail service is one of the leading digital faxing solutions in the United States.
It is a cloud-based service that was developed as a substitute for traditional faxing methods of using machines and paper.
The company has been in the industry for more than 20 years and has a strong fan base of more than 11 million customers. The company is owned and operated by J2 Global communication services.
How eFax Works?
Using eFax to send and receive faxes is not that complicated because of its very simple and clear interface.
The website provides very good tutorials on sending and receiving faxes through its web-based interface.
The video tutorials consist of step-by-step instructions to help beginners to send and receive faxes online with ease.
You can set up your contacts to initiate faxing services through eFax. It enables customers to fax through an email account, eFax interface, and a mobile device.
The faxing service supports multiple recipients and attaching multiple documents at a time. All the faxes are received in PDF format.
Pricing of eFax Coupons
eFax provides two membership plans eFax Plus & eFax Pro that starts at a dollar of $14.13/mo and $16.63 per month respectively.
The former plan enables you to send 150 pages every month while the latter provides 200 pages per month.
Apart from this, if you send any additional faxes you will be charged 10 cents for a page.
Features of eFax
- eFax supports International faxing to various countries like France, Germany, India, United Kingdom, Philippines, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Canada. The rates may vary based on the destinations you send and receive faxes in and around the world.
- You can attach a digital signature to your faxes by snapping a photo of your signature or swiping your finger across your mobile screen to sign in the faxes.
- There’s an ability to send and receive large files in the size of up to 3 GB at a time. It supports all file formats including high-resolution images, videos, and audio clips.
- You can send up to 75 faxes with large documents in a month and also link them to 20 email addresses.
- It provides 90 days storage facility for large files and normal faxes can be stored for unlimited time.
- There are plenty of resources including video tutorials with step-by-step instructions, FAQ consisting of clear details from creating an account to completing the entire faxing process.
- Efax is integrated with cloud storage services like iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- There is a separate blog section on eFax that gives you information about digital faxing, office tips, and information about fax machines.
Pros & Cons of eFax
- Comprehensive digital faxing service
- Supports large file sharing
- Unlimited storage facility
- Attach electronic signatures
- Android and iphone apps
- High overrage and setup fees
- Expensive plans
eFax Customer Reviews
Conclusion – Efax Coupons 2021
eFax is a very popular digital faxing solution that supports email as well as mobile-based faxing services.
It provides 150 combined pages for a month at a cost of $16.63 which is slightly higher than other plans offered by leading faxing solutions in the country.
Still comparing to its price tag, it offers robust features like integrations, large file-sharing options, and unlimited storage which are great tools that facilitate you to send and receive faxes conveniently on this faxing service.
Hope you benefit from these eFax Coupons 2021.