Equifax is an electronic faxing service owned and operated by Equifax Inc. Equifax Inc(NYSE:EFX) is headquartered in the USA and operates in 15 countries through North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. It offers faxing services for both small and large business. It provides all the necessary features to send and receive faxes through the Internet.
The main goal of Equifax.co.in is to provide simple registration and unparalleled support to all their customers to send and receive faxes electronically without depending on the use of paper and machines. They assure you good internet faxing facilities that serves to be much better than traditional faxing methods.
Ease of Use
Equifax is very simple to use through online or mobile platform which has a very basic interface that allows you to customize a fax based on various text fields. The service provides a step-by-step format to create a Fax and send it to the recipient. There are video demonstrations and resources that help you use their service easily.
The web interface enables you to compose, send and receive faxes. You can also customize cover pages, headers and create an online address book for storing all your fax numbers. Apart from this, you can also send and receive through your email provider on Sfax.com.
You will receive all the faxes as PDF or TIFF attachments which can be downloaded or stored for future reference.
Pricing and plans
Equifax provides 30-day free trial to use their faxing services in the United States and Canada. The basic plan starts at $9.99 a month that enables users to send and receive up to 300 combined pages. You can send faxes to anyone within the United States and Canada. If you go over this page limit, you must pay an additional charge of 0.12.
This is slightly higher than other overages charged by other popular faxing services in the state. It does not charge any start up or transaction fees.
- Multiple users: Customers can share one account by adding email addresses to grant access to multiple users.
- Existing phone line: Fax.com enables users to send and receive faxes through the existing phone number and does not recommend you to take a new faxing number.
- International faxing: The service supports International faxing and charges International numbers on a per-minute basis.
- Local and toll-free numbers:com offers local and toll-free numbers in the 50 states which can be used for free to send and receive faxes
- Auto-resend: This feature ensures that your fax gets delivered to the proper recipient by attempting to resend the fax for a maximum of 5 times if it fails to go through the first time.
- Electronic Signature:com allows you to add image of your signature to the fax documents.
- Mobility: You can accesscom on a laptop, computer, desktop, mobile phone or smartphone since it is mobile friendly. But it does not offer any mobile applications for the iOS or Android users.
- Storage: Fax.com allows you to store your faxes on the online interface for a maximum of 30 days. If you need to store it for a longer time you can download it and store it on your email service.
- Extensive File Support: com supports all the popular file formats and you can send almost all documents by attaching it your fax.
- Customer support: com has a toll free telephone support line that can be contacted during business hours and you can send a mail anytime to get in-depth solutions to your queries.
- 30-day free trial
- International faxing
- Ability to preview your faxes before sending
- Send multiple messages
- Use existing phone number
- No mobile apps
- Limited storage
- Higher overage rates
Best Buy Equifax Coupons & Deals December 2019
Get 65% Off on purchasing family plan
Equifax complete advantage plan
Is fax.com a good electronic faxing service?
Equifax is a decent digital faxing service that supports international as well as local faxing in and around United States and Canada.
The plans are affordable however; it has one of the highest overage rates in the industry. It has several useful features such as auto resend, electronic signature and email faxing facility. Equifax can be a good options for both small and large businesses that require faxes on a daily basis. But they must be cautious of not exceeding their monthly limit.
Hope you enjoy Equifax review and coupon codes December 2019.
Finnich Vessal is an experienced affiliate marketer, he has been into affiliate industry from past 5 years and living his dreams online. On Affiliatebay you can find posts related to affiliate marketing news, product reviews & trends in affiliate marketing.