This article on Grey Campus Coupon Codes would give brief detail about the company and their courses offered and would also discuss the coupon codes available on them so that you can save a few bucks while making a purchase through them.
Best Grey Campus Coupon Codes & Deals September 2019
- Save $200 on Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Up to $400 Off on Quality Management Programs
- Save $300 on Grey Campus Pmp Courses
- Save $200 on ITIL Foundation Courses
- 40% Off on Scrum Master Training Course
- Up to 50% Off Online Courses
Use Code- ONLINE50
- 30% Off on Business Courses
How to use Grey Campus coupon codes?
You need to follow some really simple and quick steps to avail these coupon codes. They are:
- When you tap the coupon code that you want to make use of, you will be automatically directed to the official site of Grey Campus.
- Visiting the site, you can go through all the courses available and decide which one you want for yourself.
- Once you have decided you can finally add it to your cart or whatever mode of ordering they offer, and check out.
- Now, at this point, you need to provide with all the necessary information regarding placing the order, like your name, contact details, address, etc.
- Once, all this is done, you can check out and pay as per your convenience.
- Now, there is nothing in between you and the course that you wanted to do, so enjoy and have a great learning experience at Grey Campus.
Grey Campus Coupon Codes September 2019
About the company
Grey Campus is a platform through which working professionals in the areas of Project Management, Big Data; data Sciences, Quality Management, and Service Management get trained. Grey Campus offers classroom (tutor-led), e-learning (online self-learning), and live-online (instructor-led online classes).
The company offers a whole range of accredited courses which are constantly upgraded to meet the career needs of today’s workflow and the enhanced goals of working professionals. Grey Campus provides resources which are abundant and help the professionals to get certificated courses as PMP, Six Sigma, ITIL, and a lot more.
Grey Campus has succeeded in training more than 100000 professionals with more than 250000 hours o training delivered. Grey Campus has more than 500 trainers who are there to help the professionals to achieve their respective goals in order to give a boost to their careers.
Popular Courses at Grey Campus:
This Project management Professional Certification Training consists of a host of learning aids such as practice tests and in-depth video lectures, and not just this, it is also aligned with the PMBOK Guide – Sixth Edition.
Out of all the courses, the most popular one is the Grey Campus pmp course which is quite affordable.
They provide classroom training, live online classes which are completely convenient, as well as jet-speed self-learning online classes, and you have the option to choose your learning format as per your convenience. All the courses at Grey Campus are backed with global success rates as well as they come with the reliability to a PMI Registered Education Provider.
Project Management Program has six courses to choose from:
- PMP Certification Training
- CAPM Certification Training
- PRINCE2 Foundation Training Classes
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Training Classes
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Combo
- Microsoft Project Training
The course has the following features:
- It is a 35 contact hour certificate.
- It takes 3 simulated exams.
- It gives a 1-year E-learning access
- 100% money back guarantee
- Offers 99.4% Pass Rate
You can also contact for a group training program that has three or more than that students. The course covers the following outlines:
- Skills: With this course, you can develop your skills in initiating, planning, executing, closing a project, as well as controlling it to achieve specific goals for your career.
- Alignment: The PMP course curriculum at Grey Campus is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide – Sixth Edition).
- Outcome: Once you pass the exams that are included in the exam, you will become a certified Project management Professional (PMP).
Frequently Asked Questions about the course
- Who is the PMP certification for, and what are its benefits?
The course is ideal for Project and Program Managers, Project/Tea Leaders, Delivery Managers, Consultants, Senior Executives, Project team members, and for IT Managers as well as for PMO staff.
It demonstrates the skills needed to lead and direct projects, and the certificate holders of this course can earn an average of 20% more than those who are non-certificate holders. And not just this, this certification helps you in showcasing your core skills in Project Management and you can freely use it in any country, and that too in any industry, with any project management methodology.
- What is the validity time of this course’s certification?
Each of this PMP Certification cycle lasts for three years during which you will need to earn 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs), which would help you to renew your certification at the end of the three years.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification Course –
IASSC’s this certification course is the second stage in the Lean Six Sigma Certification levels, and the green belt demonstrates a good knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology that helps to implement quality applications and projects, as well as Minitab tool or statistical analysis.
This green belt course integrates Lean and DMAIC methodologies as defined by IASSC, using case studies and examples that would help you in every way to implement, perform, apply and interpret Lean Six Sigma as well as high level of proficiency.
The features of this course include:
- E-learning access for one year
- 4 simulated exams included
- IASSC exam which is optional to take
- Live-online of approximately 171 hours of study time
- Classroom study time of approximately 171 hours
- Self-paced study time of approximately 153 hours
- 2/4 days of training which would be instructor-led
- And 100% money return guarantee
The course covers the following outlines which would prove to be extremely helpful to you:
- Skills – Through this course, you will develop skills needed to use Six Sigma methodologies, learn concepts and methodologies related to DMAIC: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control.
- Alignment – The course is aligned to IASSC Body o Knowledge which is universally accepted for green belt.
- Outcome – Once you pass this IASSC recognized Green belt certification course from Grey Campus, you will undoubtedly become a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professional.
Frequently Asked Questions about this course
- What is the process of getting the LSSGB certification?
You need to log in to your ProctorU portal, and then schedule and take the exam. You are needed to score a minimum of 385 points out o a total of 500 points to get certified. That is it. Isn’t it all simple?
- What is the IASSC Exam format for Lean Six Sigma Belt?
The questions of this exam are either the Multiple Choice types or true/false types. The appearing candidates are allowed up to three hours for this IASSC certified Green Belt Exam, and there is no as such limitation or time restriction on examination pattern.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt –
This certification is highly sought-after as well as rewarding when it comes to Quality Management. This training offers the quality of education, knowledge, and skills which can help you move into leadership or management positions. The course is designed in such a way that it would help a lot to the people who are preparing for and want to pass the IASSC-CBB exam (International Association for Six Sigma Certification – Certified Black Belt), and not just this,
the course also integrates Lean and DMAIC methodologies as defined b the IASSC with the use of case studies and examples, which are going to help you implement, perform, interpret, as well as apply the Lean Six Sigma at a higher level of proficiency.
The features of this course include:
- Three simulated exams
- IASSC exam which is optional
- E-learning access for one year
- 3/4 days training which is instructor-led
- Classroom study time of approximately 160 hours
- Live-online class of approximately 160 hours
- Self-paced study time of approximately 141 hours
- One hundred percent money back guarantee
This course by Grey Campus imparts a strong and great understanding of the Lean concepts, Six Sigma methodologies in order to control variations in the process as well as to identify and reduce waste. The course covers the following outlines:
- Skills – With the course you will develop the skills to use the Six Sigma methodologies, Lean concepts, and even the DMAIC methodologies that expands to Design, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control.
- Alignment – Course is aligned to the universally accepted IASSC body of knowledge for Black Belts.
- Outcome – You will become a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt professional once you pass this course at Grey Campus.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- What are the different levels of Lean Six Sigma?
The ladder of Lean Six Sigma has following certifications in order, so if you wish to get them, have a look:
- Yellow Belt Certification
- Green Belt Certification
- Black belt Certification
- Do I need to get a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification course before applying for the Black Belt?
Nope, it is not mandatory to complete the Green Belt course before applying for the Black Belt, however, it is highly and always recommended to complete the LSSGB before you apply for the LSSBB, and if not, you can also apply for the combo course in which you would be able to get certification in both of them together. So, go have a look.
- What are the eligibility criteria to do this course?
There are no such mandatory eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill in order to be able to do this course or be able to sit for the LSSBB exam. Just, prior knowledge of Statistics is recommended, but let me mention one more thing, required knowledge of statistics is also included in this course.
So, additionally, Minitab’s knowledge would be helpful, but again not mandatory in order to execute example scenarios. So, there are no such harsh criteria to fulfill, to be able to do this.
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Training and Certification Course –
Basically, Scrum offers a flexible product development approach that would deploy an iterative framework for projects, and this CSM course would also help you to gain a detailed understanding of the Scrum framework for agile project management.
This course would validate your knowledge in the process of Scrum methodology and their implementations. The course would cover the Agile and Scrum overview, Scrum values, Scrum selling technique to stakeholders, etc. And once you complete this course, you would be able to create a product vision.
The features of this course include:
- Scrum Alliance Membership
- 2/3 days’ intensive classroom training that would be instructor-led
- You will get two attempts to clear the CSM exam
- 16 PMI PDUs would be applicable if you are holding PMI credentials
- One-year access to the online self-training of the PMI-ACP and PMP course
The course covers the following outlines that might prove to be highly helpful to you:
- Skills – You will get to learn the Scrum framework and also about the roles, events, artifacts, and rules.
- Alignment – The course is aligned with the CSM learning objectives as well as the CSM Test specifications.
- Outcome – Once you complete the course, you will get to be certified as a CSM, and would also know to organize and support a Scrum team.
Frequently Asked Questions about the course
- What are the eligibility criteria for the CSM training?
No, as such eligibility criteria as the course can be attended by any professional from any background and not just this, there are no prerequisites of any prior certificates, educational background, or work experience that you need to have in order to be eligible to do this course.
- What is the exam pattern for this course?
The CSM exam would be comprised of 35 questions which would be of the Multiple Choice types and you are needed to get at least 24 right out of them in order to clear the exam.
The mode of the examination would be online and the duration would be 1 hour.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Courses
AI together with machine learning has become a hot talk in academics. It holds a number of practical applications.
Grey Campus offers the best AI & Machine learning courses which are quite affordable. The course consists of expertise, real-time projects, and practice modules consisting:
- Introduction to AI & Machine Learning
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning Techniques
- Simplifying Machine Learning and various other topics.
In this course, you will get 32 hours of live training with 1-year access to audio and video lectures. In the complimentary, you can learn the Python courses. You will be assisted by the Grey Campus experts in AI and ML.
So, if you are a business or a research analyst or aspire to be a data scientist, then this course is perfect for you.
However, it may cost a bit expensive and starts at $9999 because AI is a hefty task to learn.
How much the Grey Campus Courses cost?
The courses in Grey Campus vary according to the modules and the demands. Some courses such as AWS certification may cost just $99 whereas the courses such as MS Excel Training cost $400.
Project Management courses may range from $500 to $1000. However, some courses like AI and Machine Learning may be a bit pricey. You can get Grey Campus deals and discount to get up to $300 off.
Contact details about Grey Campus
You can contact Grey Campus by filling an online form that is available on their official site that would need all your necessary information, and you can add the message and the queries of yours or whatever issue you want to get resolved their customer service team revert backs as soon as they can.
Apart from this, you can visit the site and ask for help.
Why Choose Grey Campus?
Grey Campus is certainly the best place for learning the certification courses of all kind. The company boasts that it has trained over 10,000 trainees and has a team of over 500 experts. Grey Campus has a training calendar for the class training programs and you can enroll for that too.
Grey Campus centers are present in The USA, UK, India, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Australia, Saudi Arabia, and Ireland.
The courses are available for the individual as well as for the businesses. If you are an individual, you can attend a workshop and get registered later.
Grey Campus for the businesses gives a lot of training programs such as Technolgy learning, Program designing, and Transformation Technology Learning. However, there are a number of courses for Businesses in Grey Campus.
Conclusion: Grey Campus coupon codes September 2019
Grey Campus has been transforming the careers of the professionals through their certification training programs. Grey Campus is a leading training provider for working professionals in the fields of Big Data, Project Management, Data Sciences, Service Management, and Quality Management. They also offer different modes of training as live-online, the classroom as well as E-learning, so you have the option to choose from them, as per your convenience.
Grey Campus offers more than 100 courses made only to help you grow your skills so that your career gets a boost, and also, the programs offered are in multiple formats as well as time zones so that people across the globe could be benefitted from their courses.
Not just this, the courses at Grey Campus are accredited by experts and global bodies in the field, which enhances its importance and acceptability.
And the Grey Campus coupon/discount codes offered, give you a chance to save upon your purchase of the courses. Isn’t it all great? So, what is the wait for? Visit the official site of Grey Campus today and get yourself a course that can take your career to new heights.
Finnich Vessal is an experienced affiliate marketer, he has been into affiliate industry from past 5 years and living his dreams online. On Affiliatebay you can find posts related to affiliate marketing news, product reviews & trends in affiliate marketing.