Now if you are looking for easy to follow tips on How To Add Whatsapp Sharing Button On WordPress when you are using an iOS format, then this is the article that you should read.
What Is WhatsApp?
Whatsapp is an application that has taken the market by storm and it has become tremendously popular.
This application allows users to send voice and text messages from anywhere in the world. Many marketers are considering using this as a tool to market services and products all over the world.
When you link this application to your website you will see an increase in traffic in no time. You must keep in mind that the usage of cell phones is constantly on the rise.
So you can imagine the kind of traffic you will attract if you combine an application like Whatsapp with your WordPress website. Experts have stated that the day is not really far when people will use Whatsapp to share their blogs.
Is It Worth?
Surveys have revealed that adding a Whatsapp sharing button on websites that use WordPress will actually generate more shares than popular social websites. So it makes a lot of sense when we share using WhatsApp rather than use email to share important things.
Whatsapp is really fast and very helpful. The best part about How To Add Whatsapp Sharing Button On WordPress is that you will be able to share more statistics and data without any problems at all.
The kind of traffic that Whatsapp gets is huge. Half the world’s population is using this application on their smartphones. Now, it has become easy to install the Whatsapp share button on WordPress.
You can consult many online tutorials both written and videos to learn the entire process. You just have to follow certain steps systematically and Voila!
You can know here, How To Add Whatsapp Sharing Button On WordPress. You may be under the impression that other social media sites are far better but they are not as fast as Whatsapp.
So, have a Whatsapp sharing button on your WordPress blog and let your content reach right at the fingertips of your readers.
How To Add Whatsapp Sharing Button On WordPress?
1. Firstly you have to download WhatsApp and then install it on WordPress:
2. After you have activated the plugin head in the settings; you also have to configure the other settings fast. The configuration process is quite fast and you do not have to spend too much time on it
3. You are also allowed to reduce the length of the website’s URL.
4. You can then choose the number of pages you wish to add to the URL and you are set to get started.
This is a very useful tool that can be used to send viral but then you have to make sure that you use the right content at all times. So follow the tips in the article and you will face no problems at all.
Mobile share bar plugin for Whatsapp button(Android only):
Displays a customizable bar with WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ share buttons on top or bottom of your website.
Get this plugin here:
- Upload the mobile-sharebar folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the WordPress Mobile ShareBar plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going to the Mobile ShareBar menu that appears in your admin-settings menu
More and more traffic
- By using the Mobile ShareBar you get more and more social traffic to your website! Users will share your good content by using the best-visual-buttons of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp with their friends.
Especially WhatsApp is nearly the best way to share websites on smartphones.
As well as having the WhatsApp share button insert automatically, you can also insert the button manually within any page, post or template by simply using the following shortcode:[whatsapp]
To enter the shortcode directly into templates using PHP, enter
- BuddyBoss App Review: Best Native Mobile App Builder?
- WP Media Folder Review– Is It Reliable WordPress Plugin?
FAQs | How To Add Whatsapp Sharing Button On WordPress
🤷♂️ How add WhatsApp Share Button in HTML?
Just add the below source code in your Webpage to create a share link. You can put an image also inside the href Link with a Whatsapp image. This code will create a WhatsApp sharer for the link https://chillyfacts.com/run-command-prompt-cmd-commands-from-java/, you can edit it to any link of your need.
🙋♀️ How do I add social share buttons to my website?
Access your Single Post page. Close the Blog Manager and click the blog text. Click the Settings icon. Scroll down to Social Buttons. Select or deselect the checkboxes next to the social buttons to display or hide them: ... Click the social button fields to change the text on them.
🤔 How do I share a picture from WhatsApp to my website?
Basically, you need four OG (Open Graph) meta tags in the section of your webpage. The four OG meta tags give information to WhatsApp about the title, description, URL, and image of your webpage.
Conclusion | How To Add Whatsapp Sharing Button 2021
To Add Whatsapp Sharing Button On WordPress, Firstly you have to download WhatsApp and then install it on WordPress, then configure it. Its as easy as that!
Share our website on your social media & spread our word!