Japan’s largest tradeshow- Japan IT Week 2019 which will be organized by Reed Exhibitors. The event will take place on October 23 and will be a two-day event.
Japan IT Week 2019: Why Should You Attend It?
Date: October 23-25, 2019
Venue: Makuhari Messe, Japan
Japan IT Week Autumn is the world’s leading IT show, and in its 10th year running, it has grown to be one of the largest comprehensive B-to-B IT shows held in the second half of the year.
This year, the show is expected to be the biggest show in its history, in the number of exhibitors and visitors. Above all, Japan IT Week Autumn 2019 is expected to gather 780 exhibitors and 55,000 professional visitors, both increased from the previous year. (2018: 653 exhibitors / 53,212 visitors).
Japan IT Week is a must-attend event and will be organized for three days. The show will witness over 780 exhibitions and seminar sessions to learn IT infrastructure.
The event will have 12 specialized shows focusing on IT solutions:
– 1st Embedded Systems Expo Autumn(*Newly Launching)
– 1st Software & Apps Development Expo Autumn(*Newly Launching)
– 3rdStore & Retail IT Solutions Expo Autumn
– 3rd AI & Business Automation Expo Autumn
– 5thIoT/M2M Expo Autumn
– 7thDirect Commerce Solutions Expo Autumn
– 8thSales Automation & CRM Expo Autumn
– 8th Data Center & Storage Expo Autumn
– 9th Information Security Expo Autumn
– 9th Mobile Solutions Expo Autumn
– 9th Web & Digital Marketing Expo Autumn
– 10thCloud Computing Expo Japan Autumn
The exhibitors include NTT Communications, Microsoft Japan, Zoho Japan, Ricoh, Sony Biz Networks, Hitachi Solutions, Oracle, Mizuho Information & Research Institute, PayPal, Fuji Electronics, Fuji Soft, Fujitsu Electronics and many more.
Japan IT Week will be held in two languages: English and Japanese.
Finnich Vessal is an experienced affiliate marketer, he has been into affiliate industry from past 5 years and living his dreams online. On Affiliatebay you can find posts related to affiliate marketing news, product reviews & trends in affiliate marketing.