The biggest trade event in Japan, Japan IT Week 2022, will be run by Reed Exhibitors. The occasion will be held on October 23 and will last for two days.
What Makes Japan IT Week 2022 Important to Attend?
Date: October 26-28, 2022
Venue: Makuhari Messe, Japan
The largest comprehensive B-to-B IT expo held in the second half of the year, Japan IT Week Autumn, the world’s top IT show, is now in its tenth year.
In terms of both exhibitors and attendees, the event is anticipated to be the largest in its history this year. Above all, Japan IT Week Autumn 2022 is anticipated to draw 55,000 professional visitors and 780 exhibitors, both up from the previous year. (2018: 53,212 visitors and 653 exhibitors.)
Three days will be dedicated to the three-day must-attend event that is Japan IT Week. Over 780 booths and seminar sessions to study IT infrastructure will be present at the show.
There will be 12 specialist exhibitions at the event that will highlight IT solutions:
– The inaugural Autumn Embedded Systems Expo (*Newly Launching)
– Autumn’s First Software & Apps Development Expo (Just Launched)
– Autumn 3rdStore & Retail IT Solutions Expo
– Autumn’s Third AI & Business Automation Expo
– Autumn 5th IoT/M2M Expo
– Autumn’s 7th Direct Commerce Solutions Expo
– 8th Autumn Sales Automation & CRM Expo
– Autumn 8th Data Center & Storage Expo
– Autumn 9th Information Security Expo
– Autumn 9th Mobile Solutions Expo
– 9th Autumn Web & Digital Marketing Expo
– Autumn 10th Cloud Computing Expo Japan
NTT Communications, Microsoft Japan, Zoho Japan, Ricoh, Hitachi Solutions, Sony Biz Networks, Oracle, Mizuho Information & Research Institute, PayPal, Fuji Electronics, Fuji Soft, Fujitsu Electronics, and numerous other companies are among the exhibitors.
Japanese and English will also be spoken at Japan IT Week.