Given below is a detailed Medical Supply Depot Discount Coupons November 2019 which includes features, pros and cons, pricing, buying, shipping, refund and return policy, Medical Supply Depot promo code information, customer support information as well as a final verdict.
Sale Medical Supply Depot Discount Coupons November 2019
Buy Bath Safety Items at Medical Supply
Buy Wound Care Items at Medical Supply
10% Off Your Order After Signing Up for Emails with Medical Supply Depot
Free Shipping on $75+ Orders
Free Shipping on Mobility Scooters at Medical Supply
Medical Supply Depot Discount Coupons November 2019: Up to 30% Off
What is Medical Supply Depot?
Medical Supply Depot is a supplier of domestic healthcare. It was founded in the year 2005 in Brooklyn, New York by a Meir Tsinman. He claims to have given shape to Medical Supply Depot from his volunteering EMT service, shortly after the 9/11 attacks.
According to Medical Supply Depot, they strive to offer the biggest selection of brand-names of medical supplies at extremely good discount rates, promising to deliver them at your doorstep as quickly as is possible. They also work with nurses, home attendants, hospitals, nursing homes and other healthcare facilities.
Also, what makes them stand out in their business is the fact that they deliver medicines and other medical equipment 24/7 and so, you won’t have any reason to venture out of the comforts of your home, late at night, to get yourself something, because they promise to have it covered.
According to their motto, they ‘Serve PATIENTS. Help PEOPLE.’
Why opt for Medical Supply Depot?
We would like to point out the motto of Medical Supply Depot as the first and foremost reason to opt for them. They believe in ‘Serving patients and helping people.’ That itself shows the kind of work ethic they wish to show to their patrons. They promise to provide the best to their customers, from the very first time they order for something. Also, they are not exclusive dealers of a particular manufacturer, hence they bring to you the best from everyone, promising to give you that which is best for you.
They are extremely friendly and helpful and try to address all your enquires as soon as possible. After all, customer satisfaction is their topmost priority and they take it very seriously, being regular users of their service, we can vouch for it.
Another thing which sets them apart from all their counterparts is the fact that they offer discounts on the products which are already available at the lowest possible price. They make an effort to keep you on the loop, regarding upcoming coupon codes, sales and specials, making sure you can avail the best possible rate for your medicines and other requirements.
The Medical Supply Depot website is well-curated and the products are nicely listed under specific categories. They have categories ranging from – furniture, diagnostics, bath safety, walking aids, incontinence, wheelchairs, wound care, urological, ostomy, orthopedic, skincare to respiratory care, professional supplies, defibrillators, mobility scooters, patient lifts, bariatric products, daily living aids, pain cure, lift chairs, catheters and other accessories.
Under these main headings, there are a series of subheadings which have the specific products listed in them.
The good thing about having the website well organized is the fact that it becomes exceedingly convenient and easy to look for something, thereby saving both time and effort.
Also, another interesting aspect of the Medical Supply Depot website is its Affiliate Program, which is for seniors and the aging. According to this program, there are two separate types of affiliation you can be a part of – one is the content or loyalty rewards and rebates affiliate and the other is the coupon affiliates.
According to the content or loyalty affiliates, you can earn a commission based on the following performance tiers –
- 5% commission for sales ranging between $1 to $2,500 a month.
- 5% commission for sales ranging between $2,501 to $7,499 a month.
- 5% commission for sales ranging from $7,500 and more, in a month.
As for coupon affiliates, every person who joins their program earns a 4% commission on every sale.
Other than these features, all affiliates will be entitled to the following –
- They will enjoy a cookie life of 45 days.
- They will have transaction locks, 45 days after the transaction date.
- Will be given access to a data feed with thousands of products.
- Will have the benefit of a high conversion rate.
- Will have access to high-quality banners and text links.
- Will be given dedicated and responsive affiliate management by AM navigator.
Their excellent customer service support which would mean low refund and/or cancellation rates as well as, their high commission and conversion rate position them as one of the top medical supply programs in Rakuten affiliate network as well as ShareASale affiliate network.
Cancellation, Return, Exchange and Refund Policy
The returns and exchange policy as is followed by the Medical Supply Depot is given below –
- In case the item is damaged or defective – In case a specific item arrives with a manufacturers defect or is damaged in transit or there is any other error which may be the fault of the company, the give the assurance that they will either repair or replace it, for no extra charge, even if the item comes under ‘generally non-refundable.’
Conditions for returns – Most items sold by the Medical Supply Depot is eligible for 30-day return policy from the date of delivery, for a full refund minus the shipping and restocking fee (wherever as may be applicable), provided they meet the instructions given below.
- The item must be clean and should not have any scratches, dents, cracks, dirty or marked tires, etc.
- The item must be returned, unused.
- The item will have to be returned in its original packaging.
- Along with the above-mentioned points, the item also can not be a product of ‘non-eligible returns.’ (The list for the same is given below.)
Items not eligible for returns are – (These products are not considered for returns due to health and hygienic measures and regulations.)
- Bathroom safety equipment such as bath or shower transfer benches, raised toilet seats, bathroom wheelchairs, grab bars, bath lifts, tub bars, commodes and things similar to these.
- Oxygen tanks and regulators are also not eligible for returns.
- Seat cushions and backs.
- Any product which has its packaging opened and which can not be resold as ‘new’.
- Any other such item which may have been marked specifically as ‘non-returnable’ in the product’s description box.
Other than these items, Medical Supply Depot is also not at a position to accept return orders when –
- Return request has been made after a span of 30-days from the date of delivery.
- Any item that has already been used or modified.
- Any item that is being returned without its original packaging.
- Any special orders.
- Any form of e-gift certificates.
If all the above-mentioned conditions have been met and fulfilled, then Medical Supply Depot will be in a position to provide you with a full refund minus any shipping fee and with certain items, a restocking fee as well.
The shipping fee with regards to any and every product is non-refundable. As for orders which may have received ‘free shipping’ or if the item was put under the advertisement of ‘free shipping’, an actual outbound shipping cost of the item, will be withheld from the amount being refunded.
As for return shipping costs, (that is the returning of the item to them), it will be the liability of the customer. Only in special cases such as when the product being returned due to an error on their part or due to manufacturers defect or damage during shipping, will the company send you a prepaid shipping label, thus bearing all costs for the same.
The reason they charge a shipping fee is that, although after the return they can resell it, the shipping process is itself a service of the carrier (such as UPS, FedEx or any other fright company) which they have performed and won’t get back. Thus, even when an item has ‘free shipping’ (and this only given for a large number of items) it doesn’t mean that the item you’ve received was shipped for free. Instead, it was borne by the company, out of their loyalty for the customer.
Thus, when the customer decides to return the item, the amount the company has paid for shipping still gets deducted. Thus, in order to even that out, they charge a shipping fee for returned items.
As for the restocking fee, most items do not require it but there are some selected items which require a 25% restocking fee, which is usually deducted from your refund.
All items which are manufactured by the names given below require a restocking fee.
- American Diagnostic Corp. (ADC)
- Drive Medical
- Golden Technologies
- Invacare (only Invacare’ equipment’ require a restocking fee, not their ‘supplies’.)
- Nova Ortho-Med
These manufacturers, as well as the following items (as is given below), require a restocking fee.
- Lift Chairs
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchairs (Manual, Power as well as Transport)
- Defibrillators (AED’s)
The reason they charge a restocking fee is that they mostly ship directly from their manufacturers and suppliers and when you are returning an item, the address they provide you with is that of the appropriate manufacturer or supplier.
Each individual manufacturer and supplier has their own personnel who checks and inspects every return, making sure every pre-requisite condition is met, as well as repair occasional minor damages which may have been caused by return shipping (which if not large enough, they can also refuse the return of the item), replace any missing hardware, packaging, instruction manual and then finally put them back in circulation. The manufacturers usually charge their retailers a specific fee for this service, which as retailers (Medical Supply Depot), have no other option but to pass to their customers.
The return procedure as is followed by Medical Supply Depot is –
- Customers must have an RMA or Return Merchandise Authorisation number in order to qualify for a return. Items which are returned without the RMA number will not be accepted. The appropriate parties must be aware of the same.
- In order to have a return accepted, the customer must request an RMA number within 30-days from the date of delivery.
- The simplest way to request for an RMA number is by completing an online form which is available on the site (Return Authorisation Request Form). Once this gets approved, they will send you an email within 1 to 2 business days, which will contain specific shipping directions, your RMA number and a specified return address.
- Items will have to be returned within 14 days from the date of receiving the RMA number.
- It is best recommended to have the item which is to be returned is packaged properly and the shipment is insured for its retail value. You must also obtain a valid tracking number. Medical Supply Depot will not be responsible for items which may get lost or damaged on the way, from the customers address to the specified return address.
What is to be kept in mind is that every return item will be subject to inspection. They must always be new, unused and be in resalable condition, containing all the manuals, instructions, blank warranty cards and packaging materials.
Any item which has any of the above-mentioned items missing or is in a condition not suitable for reselling will not be accepted for a return or refund. Also, returns made to the corporate headquarters will not be entertained.
You will have to ship it to the specified address as is mentioned in the email sent to you. In case you return the item to the corporate office, they will have to resend it to the appropriate facility and will thus have to deduct another shipping charge from your refund, so it is best to avoid the same.
As for exchanges, you must request for an RMA number, to return the first item (as has been explained above.) After that, you will have to place a new order for the exchange.
If you wish to get the exchanged item quickly, you can apply for it as soon as you get to apply for the RMA number.
Shipping and Processing
Medical Supply Depot strives to satisfy its customers through timely delivery of items, for which they have a system in place, which helps in the smooth processing of the orders.
Shipping rates vary based on the amount of the items being ordered. Standard ground shipping for orders being priced at $75 and more, going anywhere in the Continental United States is FREE. As for orders priced below $75 (unless marked as ‘free shipping’) are as follows –
- For products priced between $0 to $74.99, a shipping fee of $9.95 is added.
- For products priced from $75 and more, shipping is free.
‘Free Shipping’ will not be applied for international orders or to orders going to the below-mentioned states and territories –
- Hawaii (HI)
- Alaska (AK)
- American Samoa (AS)
- Puerto Rico (PR)
- The Federated States of Micronesia (FM)
- Guam (GU)
- The Marshall Islands (MH)
- The Northern Mariana Islands (MP)
- Palau (PW)
- The Virgin Islands (VI)
Items are not shipped on Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays. Once an item is shipped, it takes between 1to 3 business days to get delivered. Some orders may take up to 7 business days, based on the location of the closest in-stock warehouse. What is to be kept in mind is, the shipping times usually mentioned are an estimate of the same and can always be subject to change.
In case you have a time crunch and wish for the order to deliver early, it is recommended that you give them a call beforehand, to process ‘expedited shipping.’
This expedited shipping is usually available at an additional fee, which is based on the destination and the point of origin, along with the weight and size of the specific order. However, even expedited orders will not be delivered on weekends or holidays. A special Saturday delivery can be arranged for an additional cost, which will have to be specifically requested for and will depend on the availability of the item(s).
In any special case, whereby they are unable to fulfill your order, you will be initiated a full refund.
As for order tracking, it is made available through an email which will contain within 24 to 48 hours of the shipping of your order. Sometimes an item may arrive at your doorstep even before your information is updated.
Medical Supply Depot gives you the best possible rate for every item you may be looking for, making sure that the product they are giving you does not only suit all your needs but also satisfy your budget. However, it is safe to say that they keep giving out Medical Supply Depot promo codes now and then which reduces the prices further, making sure that you don’t have to compromise on quality for the price. You can often find discounted medical supplies which are exactly what you need, thus affirming the fact that whatever they sell to you, their priority is always customer satisfaction.
Pros and Cons
Like every other site, Medical Supply Depot has its share of pros and cons, which help to separate it from its contemporaries. Given below are a few of both, which we feel will help make your decisions a little easy.
- They have a very big catalogue of items which will surely satisfy every need and requirement of yours.
- The website is well-curated and easy to go about.
- They have active customer support who are always looking to make your difficulties go away by clarifying any and every doubt you might have.
- They have some of the best prices available for almost every item, thereby ensuring that you are able to buy the product and money doesn’t cause a hindrance in any way.
- Their return processing does seem a little complicated, but then again, we do feel it is justified since they deliver from manufacturers and suppliers directly.
- Sometimes the items may get delayed a little longer than needed, thereby not being needed anymore. This is usually a problem when you might be expecting the order to come in at a specific time (especially during emergencies).
Customer Support Information
Medical Supply Depot has a very dedicated customer service. They strive to give you the best, thus they always try to do the best they can, so that their customers are always satisfied.
You can always leave them an inquiry or mail through their official website, whereby a representative will get in touch with you, within 1 to 2 business days.
Final Verdict: Medical Supply Depot Discount Coupon Codes November 2019
What can we say? We honestly love Medical Supply Depot for the services they offer. They are one of the best in the business at the moment and the reason is well justified through all the points mentioned in this Medical Supply Depot review. We would suggest making use of their services without any worry. They won’t disappoint you.
Grab the medical supply depot discount coupons and get the benefits here!!
Yes, their delivery schedule might be a little sketchy sometimes, but you can’t blame them for that because every information update they give you, is usually from the manufacturer or supplier. They are merely doing the job of the middleman, ensuring that you are getting your item at the best possible rate and as quickly as possible. And trust us, they are doing a good job.
Finnich Vessal is an experienced affiliate marketer, he has been into affiliate industry from past 5 years and living his dreams online. On Affiliatebay you can find posts related to affiliate marketing news, product reviews & trends in affiliate marketing.