In this post, we will be teaching you how to use the night mode in Adobe Reader in your personal computer.
Adobe reader is an app used for reading purposes. It is free of cost and quite popular as well as trustworthy. AR is generally used for reading PDF’s and word files. It Specializes in PDF reading, viewing, and printing. The newer version of adobe reader has the in-cloud technology as well.
Night mode is a mode used when less or dim light is available. It prevents your eyes from irritation by the screen of your devices. It reduces the brightness of the screen. The extent of brightness can be reduced much less than the in-phone settings. Sometimes it is very much required to reduce the brightness lower than that available in the device. This is aided by the adobe reader.
Steps on How to use Night Mode in Adobe Reader:
- Night mode in adobe reader is not available for windows, but it is available on other devices.
- Double click the Adobe reader to open it.
- Go to the “edit” drop-down menu, present at the top left corner of the screen, which will show you multiple options.
- Select the “preferences” option from the drop-down
- The preferences window will appear on the screen.
- It will present some options in the categories section, select “accessibility” from various options.
- Next, the replace document color window will appear.
- Change the page background from the custom color category.
- Change the page background to black and the text document to white.
- Finally, click OK to change to night mode.
Night mode can be induced in other apps as well. It can be applicable for windows screen also but only after doing some changes in the settings. Night mode is required when reading in the dark or dim light. It provides protection from the harmful light of the screen. Adobe is one of the most used apps for PDF reading, and the presence of a night mode option is essential.