Pinpointe is an excellent email marketing service that suits the needs of small and medium businesses. This is a great solution for mid range businesses that require robust and advanced features similar to large businesses. Check out detailed Pinpointe Review August 2020– Best Email Marketing Service ? Read Before Buy.
Pinpointe offers cloud-based email marketing solution to companies at an affordable price. It is located in California.
August 2020 Pinpointe Discount Coupon Codes
New! Free 30 Day Trial.
Pinpointe – Predictive Delivery – Improve Response Rates from Pinpointe on Vimeo.
New! Keep Customers Coming Back with Email Marketing for as Low as $8.50 Per Month.
Email Creation: Pinpointe Review August 2020– Best Email Marketing Service ? Read Before Buy
Pinpointe has an intuitive interface that helps you to create campaign within 30 minutes. You can create an account, choose an email template, import email contacts and segment the audience to send emails. It has a great user-designed interface for creating newsletters, promotional articles and product documents.
Pinpointe provides more than 100 different email templates that can be customized by users. There are several editors available on the interface that enables users to directly edit the content, fonts, texts, colors and images on the email template.
There’s a WYSIWYG editor that helps edit as well as preview the campaign before sending. The HTML editor allows users to format text, create tables, graphics and import files. Templates can also be personalized by changing the HTML codes. Users can also copy-paste content from Microsoft Word.
Apart from this, Pinpointe enables users to send multi-part emails for quality delivery. They can create HTML-only, text-only or both included as one emails to their clients.
- Want to know how good is Inbox Blueprint? Check out our in-depth article about Inbox Blueprint Review.
Typical customers include-
Email Contact Lists
Pinpointe enables users to import and export contacts, add new lists, block lists and organize lists based on customers’ preferences. There’s a de-duping feature that prevents generation of multiple copies of contacts. Even if you accidentally create a duplicate contact, pinpointe deletes them automatically.
Pinpointe’s ‘list wizard’ helps to create new lists, profile data and other relevant information. This wizard also enables users to export contacts. Contacts that are unwanted and expired are blocked from your list and users can also maintain their own list of blocked addresses on pinpointe.
Customers can segment their contacts based on behavior like actual, recent activities, their interests, recently opened campaigns, subscriptions, specific topics and custom fields. Apart from this, they can also set up automated campaign responses based on user’s activities.
Autoresponders also enable users to automatically send campaign to users who have subscribed to a particular list. They can schedule, change the format and contact list of autoresponders. Personalized campaigns help users to capture first name, address and interests of subscribers to send emails customized specifically for them.
Pinpointe integrates with Google Analytics to track email campaigns and measure the number of clicks, transactions, visits and conversion rates. There’s also another unique feature called “digital footprints” that help keep track of sent and opened emails. Every time a particular contact opens the email this feature triggers an auto responder which helps in tracking the email campaigns automatically. There’s a manual and automatic event logging to log events and follow up reminders.
Pinpointe emails shared on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter are automatically tracked which enables users to see the number of likes, followers and shares they received. Users can also keep a track of recipients who clicked on their links. They can also ‘mine’ Twitter feeds through the pinpointe’s real-time web analytics. It can help get information on your company’s name, Hashtags used, competitors and see results in real-time. They can also retweet important information to increase their audience.
Pinpointe has some unique features that help users to know whether their email campaigns are reaching the right audience. Each email campaign sent to particular or multiple contacts are tracked and delivery reports are generated once they reach the recipient.
Top Domain performance reporting tool provides the complete list of confirmed, unconfirmed, bounced and forwarded messages to your top domains. This helps to determine the deliverability of your messages.
- RSS Archiving: A copy of the mails sent are archived automatically to preview or track them back later. It also archive all sent mails into separate RSS feeds for each mailing list.
- Schedule Emails: You can schedule and pause an email campaign on Pinpointe.com
- Bulk Email Facilities: You can perform bulk email tasks such as copy, merge, delete, archive and activate email campaigns at once.
- Multilingual Support: Pinpointe enables users to send emails in multiple languages to both English-speaking and non-English speaking countries through its unique feature ‘UTF-8’ double byte international character set.
- Pinpointe Social: Email campaigns can be magnified through social media integration. Pinpointe enables users to link their campaigns to social media platforms and get likes, followers and shares.
- Google Calendar: Pinpointe supports Google Calendar integration to schedule and follow up meetings with contacts.
- Email Campaign Statistics: This feature provides the complete details about each email campaign including date, time, clicks and contacts response.
- Bounce Processing: It is a great way to know if any of the emails get bounced in a specific campaign. Pinpointe automatically filters the bounces into two parts namely; Soft and Hard bounce. Soft bounce occurs due to temporary reasons such as when the recipient inbox is full and these messages are retried for five times before they are deleted. In case of hard bounce pinpointe ensures that mails are not sent to these contacts in future.
- Spam Checker: There’s an in-built spam score checker on pinpointe that ensures that your email campaigns are accurate and devoid of errors that may result in spam issues.
- Send mails ‘On-behalf’ of Someone: Pinpointe allows users to send email campaigns on behalf of another sender.
Pinpointe offers a 15-day free trial and two membership plans.
- Pricing Based on Contact Lists
*For 200,000 and above, customers are required to contact the support staff to know more in detail about the email capacity.
If you pay for a span of six months, you can get 10% discount on all these plans.
- Pay-As-You-Go: Pay Per Email
- Flexible plans
- Cloud-based email marketing service
- Spam detector
- Supports multiple languages
- Social media & Google Analytics integration
- 24/7 live chat customer support
- Cannot send unlimited email campaigns
- Not suited for large businesses
- Unreliable delivery
Bottom Line : Pinpointe Review August 2020– Best Email Marketing Service ? Read Before Buy
Pinpointe is specifically designed to create, automate and optimize email campaigns through its intuitive interface. This software is a good solution for B2B companies that thrive on sending only limited email campaigns.
Customers can preview and spamcheck all their emails before sending which is a great way to avoid delivery errors. It is a cloud email marketing solution that suits small and medium business perfectly. All the features are robust at affordable price range.