Given below is a detailed Total Gym Review with Discount Coupon February 2020 which includes features, warranty, pricing, buying and returning policy, customer support information, pros, and cons. Read Here our Review.
The Total Gym Direct Discount Coupon Codes February 2020 ( 50% Off Free Shipping)
What is Total Gym Direct ?
Total Gym was founded by Tony Campanaro, a competitive bodybuilder who knew how necessary fitness was and hence he build what can now be considered as one of the most sought after in the fitness industry – an in-home gym. That is to say, Total Gym is a gymming equipment which provides for a full-body workout from within the comforts of your home.
It helps to build your body, maintain a lean and fit structure and promotes staying fit and healthy. It is said to deliver a total of 85+ exercises, which covers every part of your body – ranging from core and strength training to stretch to cardiovascular workout as well as circuit workout, thereby providing a total gym package without having to leave home.
What’s more exciting is the fact that their official website claims that celebrated Hollywood actor Chuck Norris who is known to have an extremely good physique swears by it and has been using it for years at home. It has also been advertised by the likes of Christie Brinkley and Wesley Snipes.
This detailed review by us will help you understand whether working out using Total Gym exercises can be considered a boon or bane.
Why use Total Gym?
Honestly, while reviewing Total Gym we were in a dilemma. While it is no doubt quite highly-priced (when compared with those of its contemporaries), it has certain features which kind of makes its high price justified.
The whole equipment (the Total Gym Fit, not the other machines) is pretty compact, because it weighs in at around 65-66 pounds and has dimensions when kept open, read at – 93 x 18.5 x 44.5, while when folded it reads as – 50.5 x 18.5 x 8.5 – occupying really less space compared to other similar home equipment. Not just that, the Total Gym is pretty well equipped and sturdy, providing comfort in the joints when working out.
If all this is slowly beginning to convince you, the features as well as pros and cons, and a Total Gym discount code might just help to make your decision a little easy. Read on as we cover every aspect of the Total Gym in detail.
- Total Gym has around 5 different types of machines based on your requirements. They are – Total Gym Fit, Total Gym Supreme, Total Gym XLS, Total Gym 2000 and Total Gym GTS. Each of these machines has something specific and different based on the user’s needs, body weight and requirements. An in-depth look into the features of each is given below.
- Total Gym Fit – The Total Gym Fit has a 2-piece winged attachment, has an upgraded steel frame, can hold a total weight of up to 450 pounds, has good quality flexible nylon handle straps and an upgraded squat stand. It has a total of 12 calibrated resistance levels and provides for an automatic lock height adjustment. The machine arrives fully assembled.
The machine weighs in at 96 pounds. Its dimensions when unfolded read as – 18.5” W x 93” L x 44.5” H. When folded, the dimensions of the machine read as – 18.5” W x 50.5” L x 8.5” H.
- Total Gym Supreme – The Total Gym Supreme has good quality flexible nylon straps similar to the Total Gym Fit. However, it can hold a total weight of around 275 pounds only.The machine weighs around 79 pounds. Like the Total Gym XLS and The Total Gym Fit, this too comes fully assembled. Its dimensions when unfolded read as – 15.5″W x 93″L x 43.25″H. When folded, the dimensions of the machine reads as – 15.5″W x 50.5″L x 8″H.
- Total Gym XLS – The Total Gym XLS provides for over 80 plus exercises and similar to the previous two, it also has good quality flexible nylon handle straps. It has a total of 6 calibrated resistance levels. Similar to the Total Gym Fit, it too can hold up to a capacity of 400 pounds and has a separate ribbed squat stand.
The machine weighs around 87 pounds and when the AB Crunch is added along with it, the total weight accumulates at 92 pounds. Like the Total Gym Fit, this machine to comes fully assembled. Its dimensions when unfolded read as – 19″W x 90″L x 43″H. When folded, the dimensions of the machine read as – 19″W x 51″L x 9″H.
- Total Gym GTS – The Total Gym GTS provides for a total of more than 200+ exercises. Other than that, it also has a hydraulic rail rift, a glide board which can easily be adjusted according to one’s comfort and multiple center-pulley attachments. It also has a total of 22 calibrated resistance levels.
This is the heaviest of all the other machines, weighing in at 255 pounds. It can take up to a weight of 650 pounds. Its dimensions when unfolded read as – 38″W x 107″ L x 69″H. When folded, the dimensions of the machine read as – 38″H x 20″W x 56″H.
- Total Gym 2000 – The Total Gym 2000 has around 6 calibrated resistance levels, can take up to a total weight of 300 pounds and can help do a total of 40 exercises.
What makes their features even more exciting is their 30-day trial offer. According to this offer, you can try any of the Total Gym home equipment for a span of 30 days – a process which can be availed upon an initial payment as a trial amount, depending upon the model and offer available.
Buy, Ship, Delivery and Return
- To order a Total Gym product, you can either do it directly from their official website or through a call to their representatives via – 1-877-TOTAL-GYM (868-2549)
- Buying from the Total Gym Direct website ensure free ground shipping (which excludes AK, HI, and orders of the Total Gym GTS) for all Total Gym Home Gym equipment. Other than that, all other items have a shipping cost which is based on the price of your order and the amount you are being billed for.
- They usually ship and deliver the product within 3-5 business days (except for the Total Gym GTS which takes longer – up to 2-3 weeks). However, there is an exception to the time taken to deliver the product depending upon the product availability and desired location.
- If you do decide to send back the Total Gym Home Gym within the 30-day time frame, you will have to pay for the return shipping. However, when buying, shipping is not charged by them.
- Every Total Gym Home Gym has a manufacturers warranty attached to the product. Certain products also cover an additional manufacturers warranty on moving parts.
- The best part is, you can follow every account detail and information in their ‘My Account page’ by setting up an online profile, through their official site.
An interesting proposition is that if you pay the full amount at once then the 30-day money-back guarantee is extended.
Total Gym Products (Pros and Cons)
- According to the official website, men and women, irrespective of age, height, fitness level and body type can use the Total Gym exercises.
- The machines are extremely durable and long-lasting. We have been using the product for around 8-9 years now and other than the occasional squeaking from a loose screw or two, we haven’t faced much of an issue.
- The number of workout options is limitless. It covers every-body part equally and helps maintain fitness.
- The gym is extremely convenient to use and the best part is, you get to work out and perform exercises which you would otherwise have to visit a gym for.
- Another brilliant prospect of owning a Total Gym is that they have distributors all around the world.
Let us look at each of the individual machines and see their pros and cons exclusively.
Total Gym FIT
- Has a 12 glided board setting.
- Supports a total of 85 exercises.
- Comes with a set of six DVDs on various exercises, specially curated when using Total Gym exercises.
Total Gym Supreme
- Supports a total of 60+ exercises.
- For those looking for a budget home gym, this is the one to opt for.
- Has a squat stand.
- The machine can easily be folded.
Total Gym XLS
- Supports a total of 80+ exercises.
- It is suitable for people of different height ranges.
- Can take up to a total of 400 pounds.
- Like the Total Gym Fit, this too comes with a set of six exclusive DVDs.
Total Gym GTS
- The Total Gym GTS comes with a lifetime frame warranty, has a warranty of 90 days on parts and a one-year parts warranty.
- Supports a total of more than 200+ exercises.
- The Total Gym GTS is similar to a commercial gym.
- The machine supports 22 different settings which are regulated by different body weight percentage.
- It has a high-quality glide board.
- The machine has a total of six attachment pulley points.
- Apt for people willing to do pilates and is extremely flexible.
- The machine is easily foldable, making it compact and suitable to use at home.
The cons of the Total Gym machines are –
- The machines might seem a little intimidating at first, especially if you aren’t used to working out regularly.
- The machines are a little on the expensive side.
- The shipping and handling charges of the parts can be a little expensive.
Although the list of pros may seem endless, there are quite a few cons of the individual machines aswell. Let us take a look at every machine’s individual cons.
Total Gym Fit
- The parts only have a two-year warranty after which Total Gym takes no responsibility whatsoever.
- The machine looks a little complicated at first glance but slowly begins to make sense, after a little use.
Total Gym Supreme
- The Total Gym Supreme is not exactly ideal for tall people. People with short and average height are eligible to use it.
Total Gym XLS
- Total Gym provides only six months of warranty for the machines various parts, which is quite less than those of its contemporaries.
Total Gym GTS
- Takes longer than the other machines to get delivered. Whereas the other machines are usually delivered within 3 to 5 business days, the Total Gym GTS takes 2 to 4 weeks to get delivered.
- This is costliest of all the other machines.
- Certain parts of the machine have limited warranty.
As you can clearly see, the pros outweigh the cons by a huge margin, suggesting that this is definitely the fitness machine you would want in your house if you are looking to get lean and fit. Price is definitely a major factor but the easy payment plans help you take care of this problem with the utmost ease.
The pricing of every machine from Total Gym is different and all the prices can be decreased with the help of a Total gym discount code or with Total Gym coupons.
The interesting thing about the prices of the machines is that they keep changing every day and a special offer is given, according to their official website. From that special offer too, you can avail a 10% to 30% discount with the use of Total Gym discount codes which can be arranged for by talking to their representatives through their official website.
The prices of the machines as of this day, are given below –
|Total Gym FIT||$1,399.95 (discounted from $2,344.90)|
|Total Gym XLS||$899.55 (discounted from $1,999.)|
|Total Gym GTS||$3,795 (discounted from $4,666.)|
|Total Gym Supreme||$529|
What’s more, is that you can avail various payment plans that are sure to help if you are unwilling to make the payment at one go.
If you have any doubts or problems with regards to the machines, you could always get in touch with their prompt customer care support. They usually take a maximum of two business days to get back. You can contact them directly through their website by leaving a message through the ‘Contact Us’ section or you can give them a call.
Final Verdict: Is Total Gym Direct the Best BodyTraining Equipment Provider?? Total Gym Direct Discount Coupon 2020
Honestly, before reviewing the Total Gym machines we had never thought of working out from the comforts of our homes could be this rewarding. The idea of having a complete gym at home where you can work on every part of your body at any time you want sounds like a deal we wouldn’t want to lose. Yes, the price is a bit high no doubt and that did keep us in two minds while opting for the Total Gym but then again we feel the prices seem justified, to an extent.
Especially with all the unlimited warranty that they are providing for the various parts. Also, if the price seems a little too extravagant, you could always wait out a little for a day or two to see the price reduction and then opt to buy it. That way it’s a win-win for both your wallet and your fitness mantra.
The only thing we wish they would’ve been a little lenient with is the trial period and the return policy. We think 30 days maybe a little less to actually get hold of whether the machine is working for us and the fact that we have to spend while return shipping doesn’t really go down well with us.
Other than that if we had to talk of the machines they are pretty compact and sturdy, covering umpteen different exercises, looking after every individual core part and helping strengthen it, so there isn’t much we can actually complain about. Yes, it has quite a few equally reliable contemporaries out in the business but then we would say this is one of the best out there.