- Unlimited Hosting Space
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Free Domain Name
- Free Site builder
- Unlimited additional documents
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- POP & IMAP Supported
- Unlimited Parked Domains
- Unlimited Sub Domains
- Unlimited MySQL Data Bases
- cPanel control panel
- Spam Protection
- Softaculous Script Supported
- Access Guardian Security
- Dual Xeon Intel Raid Protected Servers
- Four OC – 48 Connections
- 24/7 security server monitoring
- Advanced Firewall
- OS Commerce Shopping Cart
- Password Protected Directories
- Open PGP/GPG Encryption
Detailed Review of WebHosting Pad
WebHosting Pad has performed quite significant in the past few years.
Started with just shared hosting, it also provides the customer VPS as well as the WordPress hosting together with email hosting and domain registration.
An ideal web host should give faster and reliable speed to get its customer trust.
WebHosting Pad promises to give an uptime of 99.99%.
While its data centers are not widely available around the world, it still manages to give its customer an average uptime of 99.20%.
Most of the time, you will see the fast loading and appreciable speed of the websites.
Besides this, the web host provider gives Backup on Demand with some additional cost.
You can backup your data any time with this service.
Though, manual backup is available in the cPanel.
What makes it more unique is the flexibility to choose between the panels.
This means that if you want your site to be hosted on CMS, you can choose the cPanel. You can design your site using the website builder besides cPanel.
I would recommend choosing a web host if it excels in security tests.
Thus, a top-notch security feature is one of the perks to choose WebHosting Pad.
Thus, it comes up with the features like three-layer anti-spam features; Spam Expert, Spam Hammer, and Apache Spam Assassin.
Your inbox as well as the directories are protected by the passwords and have been set up by the filters.
This makes websites negligibly vulnerable to passwords leak.
SSH (secure shell) access is available with each plan through which you can access your configuration files effectively.
Just like others, this web host gives the SSL certificate with its plan. Its SSL certificate can keep a regular check on the sites while making it secured for online transactions and also help you boost your site ranking.
SiteLock certificate makes sure to protect your website from malicious traffic to your site.
You can integrate your website with the security apps like CloudFare which speeds up your site.
WebHosting Hub has extensive customer support which makes it a reliable service.
Get your queries solved through Live chat or via phone.
You can also submit a ticket and expect to get a response within 2 working days.
Moreover, you can read more about your queries on Knowledge Base or video tutorials to get any hosting issues resolved.
You will get $100 free Ad credit for Google and $100 for Yahoo/Bing for the network advertising.
In the learning resources section, you can get hands-on training for Web Development, General queries, or design and illustration.
Choose among the wide range of academies such as Code Academy, w3 Schools, Adobe, Alison, Lynda.com, and various others.
You can get your web hosting service and free domains at affordable prices.
The customer gets to choose among the scads of the plan; Power Plan, Power Plan Plus, WordPress Basic, WordPress Pro, and WordPress Premium.
Power and Power Plus plan differ quite abruptly in the features.
Besides the most basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage, unlimited MYSQL databases, and unlimited email accounts.
Power plus also includes a free SSL certificate, advanced spam filters, SSH as well as SSD access, and automatic malware scan.
If you are looking to work on WordPress, you can choose among the three plans; WP Basic, Pro, or Premium.
Besides the basic features such as unlimited storage and email accounts, or built-in CDN, you can get the free SSL certificate and expert WP and premium backup service with the Premium and Pro plans.
VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER
Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting solutions are perfect for individuals who need the customizability and scalability of fully dedicated service at a fraction of the cost and are perfect for business and e-commerce websites, or any website that requires more server resources than shared hosting can provide.
WebHostingPad has partnered with VPSDepot.com to offer VPS options at the most affordable prices in the industry.
- As low as $19.95 per month
- FULL Root Access
- Private Name Servers
- Fully Manage with control panel
- Reseller Ready
- Ecommerce Ready
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Databases
- Unlimited Emails
- Free IPTables Firewall
- State of art Raid protect VPS
- Backup Solution for your Website
- 24×7 Server monitoring
- 24×7 Admin Tech Support
- State of the art Data Centre
- Supports MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python, FFMpeg
- Starting at $ 19.95 per month
- Entry Level Package
- Best Suited for individual who just started using Virtual Private Server
- 20 GB Disk Space
- 100 GB Monthly Bandwidth
- 1 GB Guaranteed Memory
- 1 Dedicated IP Addresses
- Free Setup
- Starting at $ 34.95 per month
- Perfect for small and medium-sized businesses and higher traffic sites..
- 80 GB Disk Space
- Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
- 2 GB Guaranteed Memory
- 2 Dedicated IP Addresses
- FREE Setup
- Starting at $ 49.95 per month
- For customers who need the most powerful VPS available.
- Great for e-commerce and large business sites.
- 160 GB Disk Space
- Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
- 4 GB Guaranteed Memory
- 3 Dedicated IP Addresses
- FREE Setup
WebHosting Pad Shared Hosting
Shared hosting is certainly the one, where a server is shared among various users.
Thus, for an ideal shared hosting server, servers must be fully optimized and should be updated regularly.
- Unlimited Hosting Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Free domain name
- Domain transfer
- 1 click installation for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- Extensive Support
- $100 Ad credits for Google Adwords and $100 for Facebook
- Web templates
- Site Building Tools
- Unlimited MYSQL databases
- Free Website Scripts
- POP3 email Client
- Zencart & cubecart installation
- Optional Premium Backup service
- cPanel and Softaculous
- IP address deny
Power Plan Plus
- Advanced Web Stats
- SSD Database Storage
- Automatic Malware Scanner
- MYSQL Database
- Free SSL Certificate
- 2X Computing Power
WebHosting Pad gives WordPress as well as other CMS hosting to its customers.
With WordPress hosting, you can get features much like WordPress, security features that support WordPress, and a faster page load time.
Moreover, some other features are included with it:
- An added benefit of this web host is that it gives the anti-malware scanning for your WordPress site. Thus, the scanner scans your website completely suspecting it of any malicious themes or plugins or anything.
- A more reliable feature is its secured and faster servers. With built-in CDN and SSD drives, it is more secured than other hosts. Moreover, it is optimized with a more concentrated cloud LINUX which makes it faster thus giving the run for the money.
- It would cost you around $2.99 per month. In comparison with others, WebHosting Pad is cost-efficient as well as it gives various features to its customers. Some of these are Enhanced WordPress, Anti-malware Scanner, WordPress transfer, and cPanel access.
ADVANTAGES OF WebHostingPad
- 99% Uptime Guarantee
- Full Money Back Guarantee
- Award-Winning Support
- Advanced Security Scanner
- Free Website Transfer
- Free Domain Transfer
- State-of-the-art Data Centre
- cPanel Control Panel
- Cloud Linux
- SSD Database Storage
- RAID Protected Servers
How to Setup Email Forwarding in cPanel
Is it reliable?
- Web Hosting Pad is reliable and worth it for its pricing section, as its introductory price is unbeatable.
- Web Hosting Pad is good for small business. It is free and they will assist you wherever you struck. But if it is a large business then you must go for another one as SiteGround, or InMotion hosting or any other, because it’s pricing does not keep the same nature after three years. So go for another service provider which is highly rated.
- There is a problem if you are migrating on this as a large file has many restrictions.
- Web Hosting Pad does not have SFTP which makes customers think once.
- It is not reliable if you are expecting a long term business but it will be very helpful for small and short term business.
- Media Temple Coupons
- Brinkster Coupon Codes, Promo Codes
- Hudson Valley Host Promo Coupon Code: 75% Discount Hurry
- Sakara Life Promo Coupon Codes: Get 50 % Off Now
CONCLUSION | WebHostingPad Promo Coupon Codes 2021
I hope you like these WEBHOSTINGPAD coupons promo codes for your hosting plans.
If you are a small or medium business, you can rely on its shared hosting pack without worrying.
WebHosting Pad’s shared hosting has been one of the perks since the time it has launched.
You can get everything at very reasonable prices.
A managed WordPress hosting is certainly a big plus. You can get everything including Security, Speed, and reliability.
You can also look for your requirements according to your job profile, i.e. if you are a blogger you need Advanced web stats and SSH access.
Use WEBHOSTINGPAD coupon codes 2021 and save your money while buying from WEBHOSTINGPAD.
Bookmark this page, we will keep updating WEBHOSTINGPAD coupons.