If you are already using any webinar software, you must be well-aware of its features and the value for money.
Webinars can work as a lead magnet for your brand!
A solid content may be overshadowed by your poor video or audio quality, inability to respond to the attendees, or in case your webinar loses connection.
For all these purposes, I have always recommended Webinarjam over other webinar platforms.
Webinarjam is a cloud-based technology for broadcasting where you can reach a vast number of audiences through a single presentation.
Undoubtedly, WebinarJam is the marketer’s paradise when it comes to choosing the webinar software because of various reasons. Some of them are:
- Live webinar
- 14-day trial
- Live chat support 24/7
- You can give unlimited offers to the attendees within the platform.
- Reboot system or Panic button for webinar reboot.
You can find more such features and reasons to love WebinarJam in our detailed review.
So, why go for Webinar jam alternative?
Stick until the end if you want to discover something best. And I can assure you one thing that this article will be fruitful for booming your business. So, are you ready for the BOOM?
5+ Best WebinarJam Alternatives 2022: Which Webinar Software Is the Best?
Before picking an alternative go through the pros and cons along with the features. I have mentioned pricing plans as well. Compare these and see which suits you better.
Don’t forget to read and wrap up part of the article so that you don’t miss the ‘extras’.
Final Verdict On Webinarjam vs GetResponse
WebinarJam is a dedicated webinar platform that has all the features for running an effective webinar. GetResponse is more focused on email marketing, but the webinar solution is ideal for small businesses.
The next Webinar alternative is easy and fun to use and used by leading SaaS Companies. It is known for its high pricing. Any guesses? Yes, I am talking about only Demio.
Demio is a way to use live video for marketing. It makes it easy for teams to spread their messages, and people can see them all at once.
The best software that promises to scale your efforts via live video streaming in less time than you can expect.
People who are looking to generate & qualify leads and customers, educate them or reduce churn. It is expensive but a great place for an all-in-one solution.
- It supports live and automated webinars.
- It offers integrations with automation platforms like GetResponse, MailChimp, etc.
- One of the leading hosting platforms in the browser-based field.
- Custom registration pages, thank you pages look cool.
- You can custom fields and form templates.
- The functionality feature lets you send a reminder email notification to attendees.
- A handy live chat feature is available.
- In-depth analytics and tracking tool.
- It automatically records your webinars.
- Attendees can replay pages.
- Other features like polls, promo offers, call-to-action, etc.
Pricing Plan: How much is Demio?
You can go on a 14 day trial period which is enough to understand what this is all about.
Demio’s pricing plans include these three plans…
- Charges are $34.00/month
- 1 presenter can present
- 50 attendees
- You can host live webinars available only
- 4 presenters can present
- 500 attendees
- You can host both live and automated webinars
- Room feature and email branding feature
- Good customer support
- It costs you $163.00/month
- Maximum 4 presenters
- 500 attendees
- Both live and automated webinars are available
- A dedicated representative for customer support
Pros & Cons
- Super intuitive interface
- HD quality video and audio
- Free trial
- Direct sharing on social media channels
- Not developed in integration with other websites
- There aren’t branding options under the basic plan
- Recorded webinars don’t have engagement tools
Final Verdict on WebinarJam vs Demio
I like Demio for its excellent support and functionality. The prices are high but reasonable when you see its features. Now, SaaS companies trust Demio a lot and recommend this to others.
Demio has almost the same feature as WebinarJam but it lacks the integration that is indeed must-have.
So, you can estimate its value.
Final Verdict on WebinarJam vs Clickmeeting
ClickMeeting is known for its user-friendly experience and helpful features. However, some minor issues make it inferior to Webinarjam and relevant platforms.
4. EverWebinar: Best WebinarJam Alternative
Do you know about the automated webinar? An automated webinar is when you use a recorded video to make it pretend like a live webinar.
It displaces the stress caused due to holding live webinars again and again. EverWebinar does the same for you.
- No download or installation is required.
- It is fully browser-friendly.
- You can customize landing page templates.
- Under the scheduling system, you can enjoy the most suitable time for hosting your webinars.
- Smart engagement tools are available.
- The functionality of polls, surveys, and live chat is present on the platform.
- You can host hybrid webinars as well.
- You can send thank-you notes or reminders to your registrants.
- It integrates with AWeber, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, etc.
Pricing Plans: How much does Everwebinar cost?
A test drive of a 30-day free trial is available. You can choose from 3 different payment options that come with various features and functionality.
It charges $479 on an annual basis which can be the best investment for you.
I recommend using a 14-day trial for just $1. It’s not too much but reasonable. Here is what you get…
- The Installment plan has 3 payments of a total of $199.00 over a year.
- The annual payment plan has a one-year payment of $499.00.
- A biennial payment plan costs you a one-time payment of $799.00 for two whole years.
Pros & Cons
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Integrates with Webinarjam
- You can host evergreen webinars easier than ever
- Easy to upload any video
- Tons of landing page templates to customize
- You don’t get an email reminder or thank-you messages which is a strong negative side of this software.
- It does not support live webinars
Final Verdict on Everwebinar vs WebinarJam
It stands out from other Webinarjam alternatives for the ease to create automated webinars. It tops my favorite list as it led to high conversion rates than other competitors.
The major plus is its integration with WebinarJam. Look nowhere else if you want to create automated webinars with speed.
Final Verdict on EasyWebinar vs WebinarJam
There are indeed some downsides like Everwebinar is expensive and the solution is somewhat limiting. It affects conversion rates.
Polls and QnA methods lack this software. However, it is the best Webinarjam Alternative if you don’t require these features.
Here is the next platform launched in 2010 that has grown to date and build a huge user base. You don’t have to install a thing as again it is browser-friendly.
LOOK NOWHERE if you are looking for a platform to host webinars, video conferences, summits, etc. BigMarker is a perfect package for all this. Overall, BigMarker has successfully occupied a place in top Webinarjam Alternatives.
- It has a huge collection of landing page templates that you can customize as you want.
- The catch lies in the pre-webinar screen for hosts. It can be a bit befuddling if you are having a first time round.
- You can customize registration forms
- Sell tickets and accept all kind of payments through them
- You can directly embed forms on your website.
- Easily send out invites and reminders
- Integration with CRM and automation tools
- Facebook or YouTube streaming
BigMarker Pricing Plan
You can choose any of the three plans to subscribe to and have a white label solution. You can enjoy a 7-day free trial too. Here are 3 plans…
- It costs you no more than $79.00/month
- Unlimited webinars
- Single host license
- 100 attendees
- Unlimited webinars
- 500 attendees
- The license of 2 hosts
- Automated webinars
- Webinar series
- $299.00/ month
- As always, unlimited webinars
- 1000 attendees
- 4 host licenses
- Automated webinars
- Webinar series
Pros & Cons of BigMarker
- 1000+ attendees can join at a time
- Paid support for webinars
- A library of a huge collection of ready-made templates
- Integration with automation tools
- You can live stream videos through YouTube and Facebook
- It is costlier than other platforms that provide the same features
- It doesn’t execute functionality well
Final Verdict on BigMarker vs WebinarJam
As far as other alternatives go, BigMarker is a pretty good solution with robust marketing features that create an end-to-end solution. Users appreciate its paid support and integration tools.
I, of course personally, dislike it because it is more expensive than it should be.
- WebinarJam vs Zoom
- WebinarNinja Vs WebinarJam
- EverWebinar Vs WebinarJam
- Mindvalley Bending Reality Review
FAQs On Webinarjam Alternatives
✅ Is EverWebinar secure?
Yes, it is totally secure. It continues to take measures on a regular basis.
💥 Is there any free webinar software?
ON24, GOToWebinar, Adobe Connect is some free webinar software. The features you receive here may be different than the paid ones.
🎉 How many attendees can be there in a Zoom meeting?
Up to 100 participants can join.
🤷 Does GetResponse offers free trial?
You can run a test drive of GetResponse free for 30 days.
🥇 Does Demio offer free trial?
You can go on a 14 day trial period on Demio which is enough to understand what this is all about.
👉 What are pricing plans of ClickMeeting?
You can have a 7-day free trial period on ClickMeeting. The three plans offered by ClickMeeting are Live, Automated & Enterprise plans.
👍 Does Everwebinar offer integration with WebinarJam?
Yes, the major plus of Everwebinar is its integration with WebinarJam.
How is Webinarjam compare with other webinar software?
When it comes to the features and pricing, there is no other competitor who does any better in webinar hosting than Webinarjam. It has been affiliated to be one of the best marketing software in current times.
Are WebinarJam and EverWebinar the same?
WebinarJam and Everwebinar is owned by the same company- Genesis digital. However, the two webinar software differ in various ways including the webinar type they offer. Webinarjam provides live webinar whereas Everwbinar provides automated webinar.
Conclusion: Which WebinarJam Alternative Do I Recommend? Webinarjam Alternatives 2022
In my opinion, the best WebinarJam alternative is Everwebinar.
Everwebinar offers a 30-day trial for the same price. Moreover, it gives the automated webinar feature along with other affordable tools. The interface is a sleek one and you can switch between WebinarJam and Everwebinar during your webinar.
You know what a good platform should have. If you find that particular platform and subscription charges are within budget, then go for it.