Given below is a detailed Travel Payouts Review with Coupon Codes February 2020 which includes features, warranty, how to register, buying and returning policy, customer support information, pros and cons, any and every other information.
This Travel Payouts review will not only help you understand what the site is all about but will also help you understand how to go about the whole process, and learn how to earn some quick and easy money!
Travel Payouts Review 2020: Is It an Ideal Choice For Travel Website??
What are Travel Payouts?
Travel Payouts is an affiliated pay-per-action travel program which works with brands such as Jetradar.com, Hotellook.com, Aviasales.ru, providing a network of offers in order to give an opportunity for extra earning in the tourist and travel market/industry. This money can be made via car rentals, insurances, excursions, and transfers.
The individual site information which you can promote through your website is –
- Hotellook – A site available in English, German, Spanish and other languages, it helps you to compare and look for prices of hotels worldwide, through leading reservation systems such as Booking.com, Agoda.com, Hotels.com and Expedia.
- JetRader – A site available in English, German, Spanish and other languages, it is considered to be one of the largest search engines one uses to search for flights all around the world, helping people from across the globe to compare flight prices.
- Aviasales – A Russian site, it is considered the leading search engine when looking for flights in Ukraine and Russia.
How do Travel Payouts work?
In order to earn through Travel Payouts, you will have to complete the following steps –
- You will have to at first join the Travelpayouts Affiliate Program community.
- The next step would be to add the Travelpayouts tools to your own website. This is to encourage visitors to your site to engage in booking flights and hotels.
- Visitors will be intrigued to search and book for hotels and flights via the Travel payouts tool(s) available on your site.
- Once the visitor books a flight or hotel from your website’s Travel payouts tool, you will be paid up to 70% from their revenues.
Why opt for Travel Payouts?
We would rather ask, why not opt for Travel payouts? This is earning money simply by attaching a few tools to your own website. That way, you help increase traffic in their site and they help you earn a good amount of money for it. Seems like a win-win situation for both. All you have to do is join their Travel Affiliate Program and you are sorted.
How can you make money with the use of Travel Payouts?
We being travel bloggers, there are four ways using which we can earn money from Travel Payouts are –
- Direct Link –The best way to earn money using Travel Payouts is posting a link to their search engine with the help of a text link or through the high-quality banners provided by them in their affiliated areas.
For example, suppose we are writing a travel blog about our latest vacation to Corsica. At the end of the blog, we can attach a link to a page of Travel Payouts using which visitors of our blog can book their hotels and flights.
- Search Forms – The next option would be to use a travel search form on your site. Travel Payouts provide pre-made search forms that you can easily use and copy-paste to your own website. This way, whenever a visitor uses the given search form to book a flight or hotel, you receive a specific remuneration for the booking.
- Mobile Application – This can be considered a widely opted for option, thanks to the huge traffic in mobile applications. The way to use a mobile application for this is to attach or link the Travel Payouts’ link to mobile apps. That way, once the visitor of your blog installs the application, you will end up earning money from every reservation they make for a year. (This way, you won’t have to worry about having your cookie be overwritten by a fellow competitor nor will you have to worry about the length of your affiliate cookie.)
- Second Tier Affiliates – The last way to earn money via Travel Payouts is via their two-tier affiliate program. Through this program, you can earn money merely by referring Travel Payouts to fellow travel bloggers and website owners. Through this two-tier affiliate program, you will get to earn 5% of the income made by Travel Payouts from the income they generate through your sub-affiliates.
Allowable Traffic Types
Given below are the various traffic types which are allowed in accordance with the Travel Payout affiliate program.
- Contextual advertising – Allowed through White Label but forbidden if it is to the following domains – com, jetradar.de, jetradar.co.uk, jetradar.co.uk, jetradar.co.nz, jetradar.sg, jetradar.in, jetradar.es, jetradar.co.th, hotellook.com, hotellook.de, hotellook.com.au, hotellook.co.uk, hotellook.es and aviasales.ru.
- Brand ads – Brand ads use of their name and/or derivatives in advertisements is forbidden.
- Teaser advertising – Teaser advertising whereby an advertising campaign is shown in a series of ads, without a complete reveal of the product or brand till the last of the series. Teaser advertising is allowed.
- Doorways – Doorways are created for deliberate manipulation of search engine indexes. This helps sites which might have low traffic but are still able to generate sales. Doorways are allowed.
- Click-Under – This is basically aggressive advertising. It gives no regards to the wishes of the user and opens up the advertisers’ site under the user’s current window. Click-under is forbidden.
- Pop-Up – A Pop-Up is another form of aggressive advertising. This usually happens when you click anywhere in your original site and a pop-up window opens up above the current window. A Pop-Up is allowed.
- Pop-Under –A Pop-Under is also a form of aggressive advertising. This allows a new window to open up at the background of the current window, thereby causing no disturbance to the work being done by the user on the current page. This window loads the advertised site. A Pop-Under is forbidden.
- Email Marketing –SPAT will be forbidden by default. Using one’s own affiliate links and using of own email addresses database will be allowed.
- Groups and Pages in Social Networking – Advertising in Facebook, VK and other social networking sites will be allowed.
- Targetted ads in social networks – Ads which will be sent to a specific catered audience in every social networking site (Facebook, VK and the like) using features of the advertising network to target ads is forbidden.
- Messengers (Telegrams, Viber and similar apps) – SPAM will be forbidden by default. Using affiliate links as well as other promotional materials on any messenger platform is forbidden.
- In mobile apps – Using built-in advertising or advertising via ad networks through mobile applications is forbidden.
- Motivated Traffic – Motivated traffic usually motivates a user to go through a particular advertisement and take quick action. This is also forbidden.
- Cashback – This refers to returning of a part of the money paid by the buyer. This is allowed.
- Toolbar – Toolbar often causes fraudulent traffic. This usually happens when Partner A distributes its browser plugin causing a change in the cookie of Partner B, who was the one to actually attract the buyer. This causes a commission based on the cookie to go to the wrong person. This is forbidden.
- Retargeting/Remarketing – This is usually when a user has already noticed or gone through a product and although may have shown interest in buying it, has decided not to. Such a person can often be a victim of retargeting or remarketing. This is forbidden.
- Type –in – Type-in is when a partner creates a specific site, placing affiliated tools there, in hopes that a user will enter the name of the site incorrectly. This is forbidden.
- Promotional codes – Using promotional codes of the particular advertiser used for other marketing activities, merely to attract the user is forbidden.
- Iframe – Iframe often causes fraudulent traffic. This is done by using an ‘invisible’ iframe, by putting in a cookie, ensuring the maximum number of visitors. Iframe is forbidden to the affiliated links of Aviasales, Jetrader and Hotellook.
- Applications in social network – Using built-in advertising or advertising via network can only be done through agreement.
- Adult traffic – Traffic brought in from adult sites is forbidden.
- Youtube traffic – Traffic brought in from Youtube is forbidden.
The various features of the Travel Payouts site you must know of, before availing a Travel Payouts Demo are –
- They provide for 30-day cookies. This is to say that every user who makes a purchase within the 30 day time period via Jetradar and/or Hotellook have 30-day cookies credited to their account along with the purchase details which are displayed in their dashboard.
- They provide for a high conversion rate, which they try to maintain by constantly trying to improve and develop their Travelpayouts Affiliate Tools.
- They provide for a high income. Revenue shares can go up to as high as 80% per sale. Thus, the more you end up selling, the more you end up earning. On average, members of their affiliate program earn around 1.6% per flight booking and around 6% per hotel booking.
- Earnings of each member are calculated based on the commission earned from the sale of a particular service. Thus, the more a traveller ends up spending, the more you end up earning.
- Payments to their affiliates are made monthly. They make payments through the following payment systems – Paypal, SWIFT, Epayments, Webmoney and Yandex.money.
Don’t these features make you want to avail a Travel Payouts Demo right away? It sure does make us want to register immediately!
Let’s wait no further and take a quick look at the pros and cons of the Travel Payouts affiliate program, followed by the advantages of being part of the affiliate program.
Pros and Cons
Like every other site, Travel Payouts too has certain pros and cons which you must know of before you take a plunge into their site. A list of their pros followed by their cons are given below –
- The interface of the site is user-friendly. You can easily navigate your way through the site.
- They provide a news section on their dashboard which contains stories and newsletters of their partners – how much they are earning and the top ten partners. All this tends to serve as an inspiration and also helps you know and understand that the site is indeed legit and is worth giving a shot.
- They provide search forms which are in accordance with the specifics of your website. Through this, you can create your own search forms and add travel features to your site and blog – directly.
- They provide for a WordPress plug too which helps to display a search widget of theirs.
- They allow you to white label certain tools and lists so that you can have your own personalised version of their search features, search engines as well as other tools.
- They provide for a map feature which helps to pick out your preferred airport or a couple of airports (as you may deem necessary). This is especially helpful for those you live in cities surrounded by multiple cities nearby because it helps in quick and easy navigation.
- Signing up is completely free!
Just like the umpteen pros we have just come across, there are a few cons as well. The cons provided in this Travel Payouts review will help you understand why using the site may be a little complicated and why you should be completely convinced and thorough before joining –
- The biggest concern is that after joining, they send two emails – one in English and one completely in Russian. Thus, if you are not familiar with Russian, you’ll have a really tough time. However, having said this, we have been informed that they are trying their best to make changes and bring out both the emails in English to avoid any future discomfort.
- A major issue about their website is that they allow anyone and everyone to register and gain instant access. This is a con mainly because anyone working for adware or trademark bidders can easily join and start to poach sales.
- The links which they provide are usually direct links to their parameters. This becomes a con because it leads to backlink which is
As promised, given below are the advantages of using the Travel Payouts Affiliate Program.
- Since their websites and tools are multilingual, working with customers all around the world becomes smooth and easy.
- They provide for cookie life worth 30 days, in the event a visitor decides to return to the website some other time.
- Every installed mobile application and browser plug-in is permanently associated with your account.
- High conversion rates are a promise with the help of their useful, well-designed and cutting edge tools.
- Since they use a CPA model – they promise that higher the traffic they have, higher the profit will be made by you.
- If you are a Developer, they provide for an excellent API and mobile SDK.
- They have a brilliant and super fast support team who tend to process up to 40% of requests every hour.
- They provide for free-case studies and webinars for their Affiliates. They are open to sharing their secrets as long as it helps you grow.
The signing-up process is absolutely free. However, with regards to what you will earn, it will depend upon the number of successful conversions that happen. You can earn up to a total of 80% revenue share earned, as per every sale made by Travel Payouts. For every successful flight or hotel booking. Usually, 1.6-2% can be earned for every flight booked and around 6% every hotel booked.
In case of any confusion and query, you could always mail their prompt customer support who are available at all times to clarify any and every doubt you may have. The customer support mail id is – [email protected].
Final Verdict: Travel Payouts Review & Coupon Codes February 2020
We think that if you’re looking to earn some cash by promoting some sites on your travel blog, then there is nothing like it. You’re not having to work hard and you still end up earning a pretty decent remuneration every month – enough to maybe sponsor your next trip. The whole sign-up process is quite hassle-free (literally and figuratively) and remuneration is also pretty good, so there is clearly nothing to not like about Travel Payouts.
Also, our Travel Payouts Review actually gives you a very clear and honest review of the whole process involved as well as the whole concept behind it, aiding in your decision-making process. The best part is, once you reach $50, you will be able to claim your earnings!
We hope, this will be enough to help you make a calm and unbiased choice. However, if you would like to take our word for it, then take the plunge. You really have nothing to lose. You’ll, in fact, end up helping fellow travellers and tourists make their trips a little easy. You end up providing a helping hand and are in turn paid for it.
So, honestly, what’s not to like about Travel Payouts?