Ahrefs vs SpyFu comparison? Here is how the two best SEO tools compete with each other.
Main Differences Between Ahrefs vs SpyFu
The main differences between Ahrefs vs SpyFu are:
- SpyFu does not include a broken link checker, which you can employ as part of your link building plan using Ahrefs.
- SpyFu does not have a toolbar extension function, although Ahrefs does.
- SpyFu is substantially less expensive than Ahrefs, with options starting at $33/month versus $99/month for Ahrefs.
- SpyFu does not offer a trial, however, it does have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Ahrefs offers a 7-day trial for $7, whereas SpyFu does not.
Ahrefs is a famous SEO toolkit that includes everything you need to examine your competitors’ SEO techniques for dominating Google and figure out how to outrank them. Ahrefs is known for having the world’s largest backlink database (perfect for backlink research) as well as the fastest index updates.
SpyFu is an SEO tool that allows you to locate and download your competitor’s most profitable keywords and Ads for both sponsored and organic search results, so you can figure out exactly what you need to do to beat them.
Ahrefs vs SpyFy: Key Features
Here are the main features of Ahrefs:
- Site explorer
- Keyword explorer
- Site audit
- Rank tracker
- Content explorer
- SEO toolbar
- Domain comparison
- Batch analysis
- Link intersect
- Content gap finder
- Email alerts
- Backlink checker
- Broken link checker
- Website Authority Checker
- Keyword generator
- YouTube keyword tool
- Amazon keyword tool
- Bing keyword tool
- SERP checker
- SEO analyzer
- Keyword Rank Checker
- Keyword Difficulty
Here are the main features of SpyFu:
- SEO Competitor Analysis
- SEO Keyword Research
- Competitor Backlinks
- Domain Comparison
- Rank Tracker
- AdWords Competitors
- PPC Keyword Research
- PPC Keyword Suggestions
- PPC Keyword Grouper
- AdWords Templates
- Ad History
- Keyword Research Tool
- Keyword Grouping Tool
- Backlink Checker
- SEO Reports
SpyFu vs Ahrefs: Pros & Cons
- SpyFu is a low-cost keyword research tool that lets you examine which organic and PPC phrases your competitors are ranking for, allowing you to outwit and outrank them in the SERPs.
- The software is simple to use, and unlike some other SEO tools, there is no learning curve at first.
- This product is less expensive than some other SEO toolkits on the market.
- It’s especially useful for anyone working with PPC ads, since it may assist you in developing a winning PPC strategy based on what’s working for your competition.
- You can add your own branding and remarks to your reports.
SpyFu does not provide broken link reports as part of your link-building strategy, nor does it provide results for other search engines like YouTube.
- Everything you need to build a winning SEO plan and outrank your competition is all in one place with Ahrefs.
- It has the world’s largest keyword database.
- The software is simple to use, making it ideal for both beginners and seasoned SEO professionals.
- They provide outstanding customer service, as well as access to a private Facebook community if you require assistance or support from your peers.
- It is updated on a regular basis, ensuring that you are constantly dealing with the most up-to-date information.
The pricing for Ahrefs is quite a bit higher than some other SEO tool kits, and there is no free trial available, however, there is a paid trial if you want to try it out before committing to a plan.
Ahrefs vs SpyFu: Pricing Comparison
The $99/month Lite package allows one user to work on up to five projects, track up to 500 keywords, and crawl up to 10,000 pages every month.
The $179/month Standard subscription allows one user to conduct up to ten projects, track up to 1500 keywords, and crawl up to 500,000 pages per month.
The $399/month Advanced plan allows one user to conduct up to 25 projects, track up to 5,000 keywords, and crawl up to 1.25 million pages every month.
The Agency plan costs $999 a month and allows one user to manage 100 projects, track 10,000 keywords, and explore 2.5 million sites every month.
There is no free trial available, however Ahrefs offers a 7-day trial for $7 that includes full access to everything in the Standard package.
Basic, Professional, and Team are the three main plans offered by SpyFu. There are no limits to the number of searches you may conduct with any of the three levels because you get unrestricted access to all of the SpyFu data. You can also download an infinite number of domain overview PDFs.
The $33/month Basic plan provides 250 sales leads and domain contacts, 15,000 weekly tracked keyword rankings, and up to 50,000 top list results.
The Professional plan includes 500 sales leads and domain contacts, 5,000 weekly tracked keyword rankings, up to 10,000 top lists results, 10,000 API rows returned, and custom branded reporting for $58 per month.
The Team plan includes 2000 sales leads and domain contacts, 40,000 weekly tracked keyword rankings, up to 75,000 top lists results, 10,000 API rows returned, custom branded reporting, and up to 5 user logins for $199 per month.
You would get SpyFu yearly discount up to 45% OFF.
SpyFu does not provide a trial, however they do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Conclusion: Ahrefs vs SpyFu | Is SpyFu better than Ahrefs?
With that in mind, here’s how Spyfu and Ahrefs compare to one another…
Spyfu is less expensive, includes in-person training, and provides additional restrictions on aspects like recorded keywords. Smaller agencies and individual search marketers will benefit from it.
On the other side, Ahrefs has a far larger keyword, backlink, and content database. It’s designed to appeal to everyone from entry-level marketers to large corporations.