Are you looking for the best WPX Hosting Pricing & cost structure? Let’s find out…
About WPX Hosting
WPX hosting is highly recommended for anyone looking for a reputable host that is fast, secure, and adaptable. It has been proven that sites hosted with WPX are faster than those hosted by others, and you also get unrivalled expert support.
A fast-loading website is critical to your online success. Whether you’re blogging for fun or selling things on the internet, your website will benefit from quick stacking times.
Because of increased permeability in web search tools, increasing site performance can help you attract more visitors. Faster sites also have greater conversion rates, which means that a larger percentage of visitors will join your email list.
Before we proceed with WPXHosting pricing, you can check out their WPX Hosting Coupon Codes and save up to 65%
WPX Hosting Pricing Plans: How much is WPXHosting?
WPX Hosting is a managed WordPress hosting company that only offers three managed hosting plans: Business, Professional, and Elite. Between the two, the plans offer a variety of total WordPress installation, bandwidth limit, and storage options.
Let’s look at the pricing and benefits of each hosting plan now. As a result, deciding which plan is ideal for your website is simple.
- WPX Business package: It allows you to host up to 5 WordPress websites. It comes with 10 GB of SSD storage and 100 GB of monthly bandwidth. If you paid a yearly hosting subscription, business plans cost $20.83 per month.
- WPX Professional package: It allows you to host up to 15 WordPress websites. It comes with 20 GB of SSD storage and 200 GB of monthly bandwidth. If you paid a yearly hosting subscription, the Professional plans cost $41.58 per month.
- WPX Elite plan: This plan allows you to host up to 35 WordPress sites. It comes with 40 GB of SSD storage and unmetered monthly bandwidth. The Elite plan costs you $83.25/month if you paid a yearly hosting subscription.
Does WPX Hosting offer Free Trial?
WPX hosting also offers a 60-day free trial for $1, which means you can experience their hosting for almost two months for just $1, and then upgrade after the trial.
WPXHosting Pros & Cons
- Enterprise level DDoS protection
- 99.99% uptime performance
- 24/7/365 Customer support
- Malware clean up
- Uncluttered and easy to use dashboard
- High-speed servers and performance.
- WPXHosting site lacks information that a user might need but the service is exemplary.
Is WPX Hosting Good?
WPX hosting is highly recommended for anyone looking for a reputable host that is fast, secure, and adaptable. It has been proven that sites hosted with WPX are faster than those hosted by others, and you also get unrivalled expert support. Live visit assistance is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at your administration.
The price is undoubtedly higher; yet, the fact that quality comes with a loss is remarkable. WPX facilitating is also less expensive and offers fewer features than competitors WPEngine and Presidium.
Conclusion: Is WPX Hosting Pricing Reliable?
I strongly suggest WPX. There’s a reason it’s one of the most widely used web hosting providers today.
WPX is ideal for anyone looking for a super-fast, managed, and dependable WordPress hosting service with exceptional customer service. Their hosting services are primarily designed with WordPress speed and security in mind.