Top 7 AWeber Alternatives in 2022
Here are the best alternatives to AWeber that you must know about:
Let’s talk about AWeber options now that you’re more familiar with the offerings and prices that AWeber provides. EngageBay is the first on the list, and it’s a well-known choice.
EngageBay is a perfect HubSpot and AWeber option. It was created as a solution for small companies and entrepreneurs searching for robust sales and marketing tools.
Their marketing services are conveniently arranged in the Marketing Bay, one of EngageBay’s four products. The All-in-One Suite, CRM & Sales Bay, and Service Bay are the other three items.
The Best Features of EngageBay
EngageBay’s Marketing Bay, an interactive marketing tool, will triple your small company or startup’s revenue. Here are a few of Marketing Bay’s standout features for achieving your small business objectives:
- Templates for Video Marketing: With EngageBay’s rich, creative Video Marketing Templates, you can create personalized video thumbnails that are sure to catch people’s eyes.
- You can connect to the shortened, tidy video URL or embed your personalized Vimeo or YouTube thumbnail in your emails.
- Rich email, landing page, and lead capture type templates: It’s easier than ever to deliver responsive and enticing messages to your leads and clients thanks to predesigned templates for newsletters, landing pages, and lead capture forms.
- Automated marketing: EngageBay helps you to automate your campaign from start to finish, whether you’re running an SMS marketing campaign or an email marketing campaign for your small company.
- For enhanced interaction, you can create email sequences, arrange email sending times, and automate welcome messages and follow-up emails.
- Site Messaging: Using the Site Messaging tool, you can keep track of your experiences with your audience clearly and easily. Each audience segment should have its own imagery, layouts, symbols, and colours, allowing you to organize and personalize all of your experiences.
- Onboarding is absolutely accessible. AWeber isn’t the only email marketing provider that offers a no-cost onboarding period. EngageBay’s onboarding session is priced at $1,199, so it’s free when you sign up for their service.
Pricing at EngageBay
Marketing Bay, like all EngageBay brands, comes with four pricing options. The four plans are Free, Simple, Advancement, and Pro.
The Free package provides 1,000 branded emails and 1,000 connections every month and is available indefinitely. With a free account, you can do a lot of email marketing. Below are the features:
- Broadcasting and email sequences
- Sending out newsletters
- Creator of landing pages
- Advertisements on Facebook
- Marketing with video
- Messages received
- Dashboard for reporting
- Suite for socializing
- Autoresponders are electronic messages that are sent out automatically.
- Builder for email templates
- Pop-up windows on the internet
- Forms that are embedded
- Lead scoring and segmentation using predictive analytics
The Simple package costs $7.79 a month which provides 10,000 branded emails and contacts. The Growth Plan, which costs $14.99 a month, is needed if you wish to deliver 20,000 branded emails to 20,000 contacts per month.
The Pro package, which costs $29.99 a month, helps you to deliver 30,000 branded emails to 30,000 contacts. Below are some of the Pro plan’s special features:
- Regulation of roles
- Reporting tailored to your needs
- Custom domains for landing pages
- Analytics on the internet
- Based on time zones, emails are delivered.
- A/B checking is used for landing pages and email campaigns.
- Custom coding for landing pages
- Nodes for automation and workflow
- Messaging on the website
- Marketing automation
EngageBay, like AWeber, provides a free preview to try out its many excellent marketing services. It’s well worth the update!
2. Campaign Monitor
A strong option to Aweber is Campaign Monitor. This app has many useful characteristics that can assist you in sending lovely emails to the right consumers at the right time.
You’ll find excellent personalization and segmentation capabilities on the Campaign Monitor platform. They’ll assist you in managing and putting the rich consumer data to good use in well-targeted promotions.
They still have a fantastic graphic journey builder for automating workflows. While it isn’t ideal for advanced prompts, it can certainly be used to start some common marketing automation.
You won’t use Facebook advertisements, text messages, or any different platform in your contact workflow if you use Campaign Monitor. Only email marketing is covered by Campaign Monitor.
This platform might be a good fit if you don’t think you are ready to have sophisticated omnichannel marketing.
- Builder of Visual Emails: This tool includes an excellent inbox designer as well as a variety of attractive email models.
- Project Monitor’s Graphic Path Builder is a brilliant platform for marketing domain newbies. It’s simple to use and can help you better understand your customers’ automatic contact flow.
- Personalization: You can conveniently personalize campaigns depending on the knowledge you have about your clients.
- Efficient email distribution is another aspect of personalization worth noting. You should send emails at the most convenient time for each subscriber.
The basic approach is as follows: Unlike the other tools we’ve recommended, Campaign Monitor doesn’t have a free plan. This tool is also more costly. For up to about 500 customers, the standard package costs $9. The cost of the base package grows if you add more.
A project with no limits: For up to 500 users, the price starts at a price of $29 a month.
First-class plan: The package that enables advanced segmentation costs $149 a month.
HubSpot for Email Marketing, which is best known for CRM applications and marketing automation, is now offering a freemium alternative to Aweber in the email marketing room.
Last year, the company launched a free kit for their HubSpot app for Email Marketing, which includes several useful tools.
Email Marketing at HubSpot, like Aweber, is simple to interact with, but the free version could be more efficient, as it provides list segmentation, contact data enrichment, and easy-to-use models.
Plus, you can send about 2,000 emails a month before upgrading to a paying rate, while Aweber begins with $19 a month.
A/B experiments on various subject lines, content, and designs for templates are also possible. In the end, the free version too promotes successful segmentation and customized communications, which is crucial in today’s digital environment.
The Premier versions have a lot more reporting, but the unpaid edition has the basics like click-through rates, open rates, and so on.
- On the free plan, you will send it to up to about 2,000 people.
- In the free CRM, by default enrichment and store contact info.
- Hundreds of common resources can be integrated.
- There are thousands of ready-to-use models to help you begin with.
- A/B test subject lines, automation flows, and CTAs in emails.
Up to about 2,000 connections are included in the free plan. 5 “smart lists” and 25 “static list segmentation”
Paid Options: Starter plans start at $40 a month, Professional plans start at $800 per 30 days, and Enterprise plans start at $3,200 per 30 days. These versions include not only email marketing but also marketing automation, landing pages, and live chat.
If you intend to update your marketing, I don’t think Mailjet is the perfect alternative to Aweber. If you’re looking for something other than Aweber, it may be the best choice.
All of the regular email marketing features are available in Mailjet, including a visual email designer, ready-made email models, and customer segmentation. There are no resources for email capturing in this tool. As a result, you could need to hire a third-party service provider.
MailJet also allows you to automate your marketing posts. You can pick from welcome emails and current customer encounters with your emails, as well as data from other sources.
With that said, Mailjet seems to have a great collection of features but a lack of overall comprehensiveness. Many tasks, on the other hand, can be accomplished using APIs and third-party implementations.
As a result, this tool could be appropriate for a marketer who is capable of integrating and customizing tools and functions independently.
- Consumer segmentation: Simple customer segmentation based on campaign behaviour and profile details can be found here.
- Marketing automation: Simple automatic workflows focused on recent consumer email interaction, as well as welcome emails.
- In addition to email, Mailjet has an SMS platform for reaching out to customers.
- Collaboration: The mail jet solution helps many accounts to collaborate in real-time on the same files and designs.
Free account: This plan allows you to send up to 6000 emails a month for free, or 200 emails a day. This plan will only be used to carry out bulk newsletter promotions.
The basic approach is as follows: The expense is proportional to the number of subscribers. It costs $8.69, to begin with. You can send up to 30 000 emails a month for this price. You just get a small number of functions.
The premium package costs $18.86 a month. The best feature set is revealed in this proposal.
Enterprise plan: For high-volume senders, a customized approach is available. The price is the subject of bargaining.
5. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is a reliable medium with a high degree of deliverability. We may name it an improved option to Aweber because of its extensive functionality and excellent credibility.
First and foremost, this approach provides a common range of email marketing features, such as a visual email editor, a variety of newsletter models, client segmentation, marketing automation, and a variety of signup types.
Constant Contact also offers businesses value-added services such as live shows, online polls, discounts, and donations.
This tool is up to the task when it comes to campaign automation. It will certainly have outstanding, detailed workflows that can assist you in reaching your deadlines.
Constant Touch is possibly one of the most common email marketing strategies among marketers because of all of these advantages. Just one drawback stands out to me: the absence of additional contact networks.
However, no great method is chosen without any testing, and if you’re still undecided, digging at Continuous Touch alternatives can improve.
- Visual email editor: Constant Communication, like the vast majority of email marketing resources, has a visual email designer.
- Email capture: You’ll find a variety of signup types and a lot of editing options.
- Only Shopify merchants have access to Constant Contact’s automatic workflows focused on customer interaction with the contacts, Wellcome Collection, and abandoned cart emails.
- You can use the data for Facebook advertising if you integrate with other platforms.
- Event promotion software, polling, and discounts are just a few of the in-house applications that can make your life simpler.
What’s more, Constant Contact gives you the first month for free. It takes up twice as much space as the other resources on this list.
Email strategy: The cost is measured by the number of interactions. However, it begins at $20 a month.
Event marketing tools and enhanced eCommerce capabilities are included in the Email Plus package. It costs $45 a month to get started.
This is a multi-channel marketing automation tool designed exclusively for eCommerce. You’ll be able to design gorgeous emails in no time thanks to an easy dragging and dropping digital email designer. Although email marketing is at the heart of Omnisend, it can also be used for a lot more.
Its automation workflows, in particular, are sleek and allows you to generate messages from a range of platforms, including SMS, email, push alerts, and more. Omnisend can be used as an SMS marketing tool.
Different email marketing software can permit you to perform and generate email marketing, but Omnisend allows you to merge channels into one automation procedure.
This enables you to build an engaging user experience and produce a message that is always meaningful, regardless of platform.
- Omnisend’s Virtual Email Builder allows you to create emails using an easy to use a digital editor that includes a large number of default models that are completely adjustable to customize.
- Intelligent segmentation: Deliver ultra-relevant messages to your consumers based on user info, campaign interaction, or shopping actions.
- Multichannel marketing automation: To build a more enhancing omnichannel interface, merge multiple platforms into a single integrated workflow.
- For quick subscriber list creation, use landing pages, dynamic popups, etc.
Omnisend has a free simple email marketing package that enables you to deliver about 15,000 email messages in a month.
Basic Package: The basic plan starts at $16 a month and gives you access to Omnisend’s efficient automation. This package also provides for additional packs, so that you can tailor it to your own needs.
Starting at $199 a month, Omnisend’s Upgraded Plan enables the entire functionality of this app, enabling you to access any of the available platforms.
The Enterprise package, which starts at $2000 a month and includes the concerned account and delivering ability manager, is designed for bigger organizations with more diverse requirements.
Mailchimp is one of the first names that one always remembers as we hear of more modern Aweber alternatives. MailChimp makes email marketing simple to understand and easy enough for everyone to get started.
MailChimp allows email development easy with a digital dragging and dropping editor. They also allow users to create advertisements directly inside the app like Instagram, Facebook, and Google.
Although they do have automation, it’s more of a reconsideration than a key product for Mailchimp. Many of the applications on this listing do better automation, but Mailchimp’s would be much simpler to understand for a beginner email marketer.
Pro Tip: For the eCommerce domain using Shopify, it’s necessary to bear in mind that Mailchimp doesn’t provide native collaboration with the app, so it may not be the right solution.
- Digital Email Builder: This digital email creator is very simple to use and comes with built-in models for one to use.
- You will create advertisements on Instagram, Facebook, and Google, among other sites.
- Email capture: To create an email list, use embedded templates, or landing pages, popups, etc.
- Create quick email automation procedures for basic campaigns with basic automation.
Mailchimp has a free package that allows you to have up to about 2000 subscriptions and send about 12,000 emails in a month.
Mailchimp’s development package starts at $10 a month, depending on how many subscriptions you have.
Premium plan: $199 plus a fee based on how many subscriptions you have (Pro plan).
Quick Links for AWeber Alternatives
FAQs | AWeber Alternatives
❓How much does Aweber cost?
Aweber is available in following plans: 0-500 subscribers: $19 501-2500 subscribers : $29 2501-5000 subscribers: $49 5001-10,000 subscribers: $149
👏What is CRM?
It is customer relationship management software for managing sales and business operations.
👉What exactly is EngageBay?
EngageBay is a popular and versatile all-in-one marketing, distribution, and help CRM software that is used by over 29500 growing businesses around the world. EngageBay helps businesses attract, interact, cultivate, and turn online users into satisfied clients, allowing them to expand their company three times or more.
🤔Is HubSpot suitable for online sales?
Connecting HubSpot to your eCommerce shop lets you make sense of the data and offers marketing resources to help you engage with and deliver to your customers more effectively. Deliver the relevant message to the appropriate person at the appropriate time.
🤷♂️Why is AWeber the best?
AWeber is an email marketing software and autoresponder tool that is easy to configure and use. Ability to create custom professional email newsletters within minutes. Multiple ready-made signup forms available to use instantly. Segmenting subscribers to different categories for easier management.
🙋AWeber and Mailchimp Which is the Best?
Both AWeber and Mailchimp are excellent options for email marketing. AWeber features more templates and does its best to simplify its processes for newbies. On the other hand, Mailchimp offers more options when it comes to reporting and designing emails.
Final Thoughts | AWeber Alternatives 2022
I’ll give you some advice now that we’ve wrapped things up. Consider the future. Customers’ expectations for a better consumer interface are increasing by the day.
Even if you think omnichannel marketing is way out of your league now, it will be a prerequisite for survival tomorrow. Thus, according to me, Engagebay is the best alternative to Aweber, certainly looking at its pricing and the features it offers, you should give it a shot for sure.
It will certainly be a win-win situation for you.