Canada’s thriving retail and marketing industry has expanded and will continue to expand in the future years. Every year, a variety of retail and marketing-related events are organised. DX3 Retail is one such event that showcases the best in the retail business.
DX3 Retail Conference: Why Should You Attend It?
Date: 1st & 2nd March 2023
Venue: Toronto Congress Centre
DX3, Canada’s top conference for retailers, marketers, and tech innovators will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on March 6 and 7.
Over the two days, 4,000 of the world’s most astute business minds will attend the event, which will feature more than 50 industry speakers and 50 immersive exhibitions.
Topics to be covered include:
This year’s presentations will address current issues such as:
- Fearless Female Entrepreneurs (session led by Michele Romanow,
- Dragon on Dragons’ Den and Clearbanc Cofounder),
- Cannabis Spotlight – The Next Big Thing in Retail
- How AI Aids in the Creation of Personalized 1:1 Customer Relationships,
- The Future of Agencies and Brand Strategy vs. Business Strategy,
- Retail Industry Transformation, Disruption as a Tool for Innovation, and
- Industry Spotlight: Bank as a Retailer
Exhibitors and Speakers
Top leaders from international and Canadian companies, including Decathlon, Starbucks, TD Bank, BMO Financial Group, eBay, LCBO, Snap Inc., MediaNet, Turo, Endy, Hiku, Aldo, Viral Nation, Knix, Paramount Fine Foods, Nielsen Canada, Church + State, and mini mioche, will speak at Dx3 2019.
Exhibits that provide immersive experiences will also allow visitors to interact with cutting-edge technology and content techniques.
Vitamin Talent, Heyday, Creative Niche, EY, Nielsen, Manage Engine, OFI, Peersway, ShipStation, Pelmorex, and Royal Roads University are among the exhibitors this year.