Looking for some motivational quotes to help you power through your day?
Look no further than Mr. Miyagi. This legendary karate master has plenty of wisdom to share, and his words of inspiration can help you achieve your goals. Here are a few of our favorite Mr. Miyagi quotes to get you started.
It’s easy to see the wisdom of Mr Miyagi quotes once you understand the philosophy behind them. His advice is based on a deep understanding of human nature and the workings of the world.
If you take the time to learn from his teachings, you can apply them to your own life, and achieve great things. You should look to the wisdom of Mr Miyagi.
Mr. Miyagi is best known for his role in the 1984 movie The Karate Kid. This legendary karate master has plenty of wisdom to share, and his quotes can help you live a better life.
Mr Miyagi Quotes 2022– Learn From His Teachings
1.“It’s ok to lose to opponent. It’s never okay to lose to fear”
2. “You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.”
3. “Better learn balance. Balance is key. Balance good, karate good. Everything good. Balance bad, better pack up, go home. Understand?”
4. “Fighting is not good. But if you must fight — win.”
5. “Secret of punch is to make whole power of body fit into one inch.”
6. “Only root karate come from Miyagi. Just like bonsai choose own way grow because root strong you choose own way do karate same reason.”
8. “Just remember, license never replace eye, ear, and brain.”
9. “Here are the 2 Rules of Miyagi-Ryu Karate. Rule Number 1: ‘Karate for defense only.’ Rule Number 2: ‘First learn rule number 1.”
10. “Lesson not just karate only. Lesson for whole life. The whole life has a balance. Everything is better.”
11. “Walk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later…get squish just like grape”
12. “First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature rule Daniel son, not mine”
13. “It’s stupid when neighborhood gangs kill each other for no reason. It’s stupid when countries fight wars. Not stupid to respect all living things.”
14. “Attitude teacher rest in a fist. Stupid, but fact of life. You show good fight, win-lose no matter, you get respect. No more bother.”
15. “For the man with no forgiveness in heart, living worse punishment than death.”
16. “To make honey, a young bee needs a young flower, not an old prune.”
17. “A lie becomes the truth only if the person wants to believe it.”
18. “There’s no such thing as a bad student, only a bad teacher. The teacher says the students do.”
19. “Whole life has a balance. Everything be better.”
20. “Sometimes, what the heart knows, the head forgets.”
21. “Balance is Key”
22. “Never keep a lady waiting.”
23. “Never been attacked by a tree.”
24. “The answer is only important if you ask the right question.”
25. “Never put passion in front of principle, even if you win, you’ll lose”
26. “When you feel like life is out of focus, always return to the basics of life. Breathing. No breath, no life.”
27. “When your temper rises, lower your fists. When your fists rise, lower your temper.”
28. “Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land.”
29. “Remember, best block no be there.”
30. “If the root is strong, the tree will survive.”
31. “Man who catch fly with chopstick, accomplish anything.”
32. “Wax on, wax off. Wax on, wax off.”
33. “One to one problem, yes. Five to one problem, too much ask anyone.”
34. “Secret of punch is to make whole power of body fit into one inch.”
35. “You’re looking for revenge. The way you start is by digging two graves!”
36. “You stay focused.”
37. “If come from inside you, always the right one.”
38. “Never trust a spiritual leader who cannot dance.”
39. “Use focus! Your best Karate is still inside. Now it’s time to let it out!”
40. “First, we’ll make a sacred pact. I promise to teach you Karate. That is my part. You promise to learn. I say you do, no questions. That is your part.”
41. “The secret of success is constancy of purpose.”
42. “Don’t forget to breathe, very important.”
43. “If karate used to defend the plastic metal trophy, karate no mean nothing.”
44. “Fighting is always the last answer to the problem.”
45. “Either you karate do “yes” or karate do “no.” You karate do “guess so,” (get squished) just like grape.”
Conclusion- Mr Miyagi Quotes In 2022
We hope you’ve enjoyed these Mr Miyagi quotes as much as we have. He was a wise man with a lot of great advice to offer, and we think his words are just as relevant today as they were when he first uttered them.
The wisdom of Mr Miyagi is timeless and his quotes are a great reminder for all of us to focus on the important things in life. Mr. Miyagi had some insightful quotes about life, balance, and discipline that can be applied to many different aspects of our lives.