What are the best ScanPower alternatives? This comprehensive list will help you.
What is ScanPower?
ScanPower is an indispensable tool for Amazon sellers, allowing them to transfer inbound shipments to fulfillment centres and keep track of their inventory. Amazon sellers and FBA’ers have rated it as one of the top scouting apps.
ScanPower, a specially designed tool, makes resolving issues for Amazon FBA sellers simple. This tool offers to assist you in every stage of the process, from product procurement to shipping things.
This solution prevents you from wasting time hunting for the next product or worrying about inventory management.
With the help of ScanPower, you can complete this and a few more FBA chores much more quickly!
Also Read: ScanPower Review
5 Best ScanPower Alternatives 2023: Which One Is Best?
InventoryLab has been around since 2013 and has done an excellent job of assisting Amazon merchants with inventory management and product listing. They have a unified user interface (UI) and have simplified the “listing” process. It was founded by Amazon sellers, just like us.
For listing and research, you may do practically everything with them for your Amazon FBA business. Product labels can be printed, and the interface is simple to use. They also have a free product scanning app included with the membership.
- The application’s user interface is straightforward.
- Inventory Lab has the ability to print labels.
- It’s simple to create live batches that follow Amazon’s shipping plans.
- Along with that, you’ll get a live scanning app.
- It’s an excellent approach to conducting product research, inventory, and accounting.
- Accounting reports might be puzzling at times.
- The accounting data report’s format is improper.
- Inventory Lab Amazon merchants do not have a real community.
2. Profit Bandit
Profit Bandit is a mobile scouting software developed by SellerEngine. Scanning any barcode can tell you whether or not an item is profitable to resell on Amazon.
Get historical pricing and rank data from Keepa and CamelCamelCamel. Find the lowest price for each condition and fulfilment channel, learn whether an offer is restricted or selling slowly, and learn whether an offer is restricted or selling slowly.
Trade shows, big-box retail stores, thrift stores, and other venues are all possibilities. SellerEngine provides assistance, support, and guidance on how to use the software and make money selling on Amazon.
- Reasonable price
- Track data: While scouting, you can monitor and record a variety of information.
- Determine profit: Using the by price, you may calculate your profit per book. You must set this up ahead of time, but it is a really useful tool. I enjoy how you can quickly calculate all of your FBA fees and see your profit based on each book or item you buy.
- Low Monthly Cost: At only $10 per month, this is a great way to get started selling on Amazon.
- Totally reliant on the internet: You’ll need a strong and dependable Internet connection.
- Battery draining: consumes a lot of battery power (you may need a backup battery for your device if you plan on scouting for a while)
- Glitches: It’s been reported that there could be communication issues between Amazon and the app, causing it to stop operating and forcing you to return home from scouting if that’s your sole source of information.
Sourcemogul is a search engine or sourcing software. It is used by Amazon sellers to find things to resell on Amazon. It enables them to take advantage of market pricing discrepancies.
Sourcemogul has been in the works for a long time. It’s been beta-tested and double-checked numerous times. You may rest assured that the product is of the highest quality. Amazon sellers can save a lot of time and effort by using Sourcemogul.
- It saves Amazon sellers a lot of time and work.
- Includes a brand limitations checker and a current stock checker, as well as the ability to save historical data depending on your software usage.
- It displays your product’s rank, sales rank, and pricing trends.
- It has a lot fewer features.
- It doesn’t give you a lot of bang for your buck.
4. Helium 10
Helium 10 is a very popular Fulfilled By Amazon tool, also known as an FBA tool. For a person who is looking to grow a business on Amazon, this tool is a must for you.
Helium 10 not only helps you make decisions on your products to promote their growth but also helps you finalize them till the last point.
Helium 10 is a widely used method that is fulfilled By Amazon (FBA). This platform is a must-have for anyone who wants to expand their Amazon business. Helium 10 not just assists you in making important decisions about your brands in an effort to enhance the development, but it also assists you in finalizing them.
- Free demo
- Amazing suite of tools.
- Freedom ticket course
- Easy to use and navigable dashboard.
- Sales Analytics
- Slightly expensive to use.
- Some features are available with Elite plan.
5. Jungle Scout:
JungleScout is yet another amazing Scoutify app that is a programmed Amazon product research tool that is instrumented to empower you with information about your rivals. It considers all the required data, including revenue and number of items sold, selling price, FBA fees, supplier margin, and shipping expenses.
Jungle Scout has a chrome extension that runs well and helps you understand your potential customers better by highlighting search results related to your product. The email support could be faster and more helpful though.
- Discover competitive & market intelligence data easily.
- In-depth historical search volume
- Stellar Customer Support
- Large access to supplier’s database
- Provides Amazon revenue data
- Little bit expensive
- No mobile app.
Teikametrics is an ad management platform. This is a tool designed to assist sellers in making the most profit from their advertising spending. They can set up ads with keyword bidding and keywords that will be automated or manually when you want them to be. You can also use this platform to optimize your campaign objectives.
It offers two types of services: self-managed and managed, both with customer-specific features.
- Real-time smart tracking
- Performance Analytics Dashboard
- User-friendly interface
- AI-powered advertising
- Expensive plan
- Slow support
Conclusion: Which One is Best ScanPower Alternative?
All of the ScanPower alternatives are really effective programmes that will significantly increase your sales and profits as an Amazon seller. These are all excellent choices, but ScanPower stands out due to its unique features and ability to provide greater accuracy than the others.
You can start with any of them because they are the most cost-effective and greatest options on the market. Tools like JungleScout, Inventory Lab, and Helium 10 can help you get started.