Today, we’re going to talk mostly about this Funnel Scripts Free Trial. We’d like to show you how to use a few of the most popular scripts on the free trial.
The free trial will work so well that you’ll want to try the paid version. You will switch to the paid version on your own because the free version works so well.
The words you use to make a sale online must compel, persuade, and sell. How do you decide which words to use?
You may already know that good writing is everything, but you may not know that it’s also notoriously hard.
Here’s an example:
You can’t breathe when you look at a blank page. You’ve done everything you can think of to make your sales page or ad copy. But all you feel is decision fatigue because you have to choose words that your target audience will understand.
And that’s before you even test any of these words to see if they are as interesting as you thought (or guessed?) they were.
I know how you feel. And if you think this sounds like torture, I have some good news.
The next piece of news is even better.
The good news is that you can use Funnel Scripts, which is software that can automatically make fully customized sales copy for you.
The good news here is: Did you know you can get Funnel Scripts for free — if you know where to look?
If you haven’t already, you need to learn more about Funnel Scripts.
- How to use the Funnel Scripts free trial to try out the software, see if it’s right for you, and test out how the input-and-build forms work.
- The power of Funnels Scripts comes from its “downloadable wizards” that let you make scripts for different types of content like sales letters and webinar scripts and learn the tricks of the trade from professional copywriters.
- Based on your free trial, you can decide if Funnel Scripts is worth it for your business.
What Can Funnel Scripts Help You Do?
Funnel Scripts is a separate program from ClickFunnels that works well with it. But you don’t need the funnel builder to do it.
Etison LLC, which is the parent company of ClickFunnels, and Russell Brunson made Funnel Scripts, so a lot of it looks the same.
As you leave the Funnel Scripts login page, here’s a quick rundown of how both the free and paid software works:
- Funnel Scripts gives online business owners the ability to choose what kind of funnel scripts they want to make.
- Once this is done, the user will enter all the important information about their offer, for example, who the offer is aimed at, the results prospects can expect, and any pain points that need to be addressed.
- The user then clicks the “Build” button, and voilà!
- Go out and fill the different parts of your funnel with your high-converting copy
There is a 63% chance that people will not remember a sales message unless they hear it 3-5 times.
In today’s world, people see these messages on a variety of screens, including smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc.
As a result, it becomes clear why only 20% of leads are generated by sales efforts.
Here’s something to consider.
Part of the reason a sales funnel works so well is that it shows your prospects your special offer in small steps. The purpose of a sales funnel created with ClickFunnels is to nurture prospects into sales.
It is because funnels ease your prospects into your offer that they work so well. The number of purchases made by nurtured leads is 47% higher than for non-nurtured leads.
So think about all the things you could do with funnel scripts.
Then think about what you could do with it if you didn’t have to pay for it.
I’ll take you behind the scenes of how everyday entrepreneurs use the various features and bonuses to up their copywriting game.
Funnel Scripts is a piece of software that any business owner can use to their advantage. Any blogger, event manager, dentist, or internet marketer can take advantage of Funnel Scripts’ free trial.
Funnel Scripts is Right For You If…
- You need to make a lot of different kinds of content at once, all with similar or even coordinated messages.
- Email marketing strategies should work with sales letters, webinars, Facebook ads, and even blog posts.
- You need copywriting methods that are reliable, consistent, and have been tried and tested.
- You can’t hire a copywriter right now because you don’t have enough money.
Funnel Scripts is Not For You If…
- The script generator pumps out the copy you don’t need to tweak
- Jim Edwards’ monthly coaching is not convenient for you
- Funnel Builder Secrets is already in your possession (and Funnel Scripts’ 12-month subscription is still active).
How Much is Funnel Scripts?
The price of Funnel Scripts is a one-time payment, but the “unlimited” version comes with all the bells and whistles.
For $797, you can use the whole suite and the bonuses as much as you want. Access to Jim Edwards’ LIVE monthly coaching training is reasoned enough for me.
- WebinarJam Free Trial: Get a 14-Days Trial for $1
- Funnel Scripts Review 2022: Is It Really Worth It?
- Funnel Scripts Pricing 2022: Worth The Cost? [Find Out Now]
- Semrush Free Trial 30 Days: Is There a Free Trial Available for Semrush?
Final Thoughts: Funnel Scripts Free Trial
Funnel Scripts is worth a try even if you don’t use ClickFunnels to build funnels. Even though it’s free, The Amazing Headline Generator is only one part.
Yes, it gives you a general idea of what the copywriting tool is for, but I don’t think that’s enough.
You won’t be able to try out the downloadable wizards, which is a big part of what makes Funnel Scripts so useful.
If you really want to know if Funnel Scripts is right for you, use the 30-day money-back guarantee as your “free” trial.