Looking for an unbiased article on Bookkeeper Launch Review? I have got you covered. Here I have shared my detailed insights about Bookkeeper Launch and everything you must know about this program.
Do you want to start your own bookkeeping business, but you don’t know how to get started?
It’s really hard to find a good training program that teaches you everything you need to know about running a successful small business.
Bookkeeper Launch is the only solution for people who are just starting and looking for an easy way in. In this course, I’ll teach you exactly what it takes to run a successful bookkeeping business from scratch. No more confusion or frustration!
Bookkeeper is the only program that formally teaches you how to maintain a successful bookkeeping business and set it up from scratch. Its main aim is to teach you how to grow your business healthily.
It teaches you all about the necessary skills you should know to make your business bloom. It gives little tips and tricks which go a long way.
The course doesn’t restrict you to certain times. You can complete it at your leisure. So the course can last three to six months. And you can get your first client, just after this.
You are honored with a Certificate of Completion after you have cleared all the course barriers.
The course has amazing ratings and reviews and a satisfying aspect of the course is that it provides a 100% money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with what you are learning in the first month of your training.
Who Is Ben Robinson?
Bookkeeper Launch was launched in 2015, by Ben Robinson. His basic agenda was to help people to get a digital job, where they could enjoy the 3Fs. Freedom, Family, and Finance.
He teaches people bookkeeping skills which allow them to work from home and earn enough, while you are still having your family time.
He was keen on teaching other people who needed help to work from home. So he started teaching his friend Kelly, now Chief Operating Manager, and later on established this empire.
He wanted to do good for society. After only five years of being established, Bookkeeper Launch now has a family of about 8000 candidates. They strive to enlarge this family with time.
The people at Bookkeeper Launch have a set of Beliefs. And they strictly stand by these beliefs. And strive to make these beliefs come true. They believe that;
- You should get acquired 21st-century technology.
- You should strive for being simple and clear.
- Your job and earnings should always be under your control.
- Your work should make you feel adventurous as well as responsible.
Bookkeeper Launch is one of a kind program, which not only focuses on the benefit of your future clients but also on your overall growth as an individual.
Bookkeeper Launch Review 2022 | (formerly Bookkeeper Business Launch)
Let’s start by understanding what bookkeeping is. So, Bookkeeping is a position where you are supposed to take care of all the book revised data of an institution, industry, or any business for that matter.
You are supposed to keep their financial transactions organized, which includes their sales, receipts, and their purchases.
The job is pretty easy as the technology now takes major steps to take off the load of the humans.
If you are worried that you don’t have any bookkeeping business experience and won’t be fit for this job. You are wrong. Anyone can do this job. The organization, multi-tasking, hard work, and a positive thought process is all you need to be a part of this program.
Who Is Bookkeeper Launch For?
Bookkeeper Launch can work for anyone ready to build their business and work from their home. The course offers flexibility and freedom of creating their schedule while they make an income.
You do not need to be great at mathematics or have any sort of bookkeeping experience to run the business. The Bookkeeper Launch course also doesn’t require you to be a techno-nerd.
This course is not for you if you are not ready to put in the real effort or do not have enough time to invest in the course.
Bookkeeper Launch reviews
Bookkeeper Launch Reviews on the BBB
The Better Business Bureau has given Bookkeepers.com (previously Bookkeeper Business Launch) an A+ rating and 5 out of 5 stars based on 75 customer reviews:
Bookkeeper Launch Student Reviews From Facebook
What Can You Learn From Bookkeeper Launch?
Here are a few pointers which will tell you what Bookkeeper Launch is going to help you learn:
- Skills to know the software you will be using
- Maintaining records and data
- How to make clients
- How to keep your clients
- Making your identity via your personalized website
- Attracting clients to your website
- How to network
Bookkeeper Launch Courses Review: Are They Any Good?
Bookkeepers, the brand offers various courses. Courses relating to how you can take care of your data and cybersecurity.
Or courses about optimizing and growing your business. Although, this review is specified only for the Bookkeeper Launch Course.
This is the main deal when it comes to learning about your job. Let’s find out what are the various skill sets you will acquire and how much it will cost and try finding answers to the main question- How effective it is?
This course has two main divisions:
- Bookkeeper Launch Pro
- Bookkeeper Launch Premier
You can choose one of the two programs according to your choice. Down below is a description of the difference between the two courses.
1. Bookkeeper Launch PRO
PRO version of the Launch Program allows you access to content that is worth 58 hours. This is a program that takes care of all your requirements when you start your job.
It will start with the absolute basics of the program and the things you want to understand. Overall it covers these topics:
- Foundation Of Bookkeeping
- How to be Efficient
- Starting and Registering your Business
- How to price your Services
- Attaining Clients
2. Bookkeeper Launch PREMIER
This program is created for you if you are planning to do a bookkeeping business as a full-time approach. Here, you get all the advantages and services that the Bookkeeper Launch PRO provides, along with a few additional benefits like the Group Coaching Sessions.
These eight sessions are held for you in an audience of successful online bookkeepers, who will tell you all about their field.
They give lectures and explain to you what it’s like to be out in the real world. The lecturers take up your doubts and explain every answer in detail. This is a more modern approach to traditional schooling.
Unique Features that Bookkeeper Launch Program Provides (for both PRO and PREMIER):
- Question and Answer Session with Professionals each week
- Facebook Support Group with over 6000 members
- Legal Consultation and Access to an Attorney
- Constant Email Support
Bookkeeper Launch Course Content:
Here is what you get inside the Bookkeeper Launch course:
There are six main sections and two supplementary objectives in Bookkeeper Launch. Let’s take a brief look at what you’ll learn and do (because as you learn new skills, you gotta practice them).
The Get Started segment (Days 1–15) gets you off to a good start. These units will teach you the fundamentals of bookkeeping as well as the attitude of a great bookkeeper:
- Foundations (Foundational bookkeeping principles)
- Leader U (A different way of thinking about yourself, your business, and bookkeeping)
- Money U (Setting yourself up for success and thinking about money differently)
Days 16-30 – Ignition
(Days 16-30) walks you through the core concepts of bookkeeping:
- Setup (Navigating QuickBooks Online, cloud-based bookkeeping software)
- Transactions (Includes 116 lessons, as well as bonus activities and an answer key!)
- Yakkity Yak (The non-salesy way to find the right clients for your new bookkeeping business)
- Lifestyle (Building a business that supports the life you want)
Days 31-45 – Liftoff
You’ll learn exactly what you’ll perform for your clients as a professional bookkeeper in Liftoff (Days 31-45), including:
- Transactions Projects (Closing Project and Final Project to test your understanding of transactions)
- Statements (Preparing statements and delivering to clients)
- Traditional Networking (What it is and how to do it, even if you’re new to it)
- Irresistible Selling Statement (What it is, why you need it, and how to create your own)
Days 46-60- Ascent
Ascension is up next for Days 46-60. To find your first clients, you must test your expertise and gain advanced abilities in this part.
- Cleanup (An improved unit on how to clean up the books of a new client)
- Final Exams (book knowledge and practical application)
- Online Networking (Another new unit on how to use your time online to help you market your business)
- Conversation to Close (How to turn leads into paying clients without being sales at all)
Days 61-75- Acceleration
The Acceleration section (Days 61-75) introduces you to practical systems that you may put to use right now to jumpstart your bookkeeping profession.
- Get Software Certified (a mix of motivation and explanation of why this is a critical step to take)
- Templates (A collection of customizable templates that means you’ll never have to “start from scratch”)
- Processes & Checklists (Another library of configurable templates for the processes you’ll need to get more done in less time as a bookkeeper)
- Your Money (Ben discusses several money truths and tactics to help you manage your new income)
Days 76-90- Orbit
The final component of the main course, Orbit (Days 76-90), is where you set up your own official bookkeeping business.
- Tools & Tech (Resources to get the job done faster and better, plus tips on when less is more)
- Setup 7 (The seven essential steps to setting up your bookkeeping business, plus an interview with a lawyer)
- Website & Social Media Marketing (This new unit explores how much to do when to do it, and the Website Challenge)
- Freelance Gigs (A structured method to find high paying freelancing gigs with 8 simple rules)
Mission 1: Serving 1st Client For 2 Months
Mission 1: Serving 1st Client for 2 Months is your next step. These mission units will assist you in growing your new firm while providing more specialized services to your initial client.
- Interpret & Advise (This section has been updated to provide more information on understanding the statements and being a trusted advisor to your clients.)
- Spreadsheets (Everyone should be able to use them!)
- Prospect Follow-Up System (A method to gather and enter information on prospective clients, then follow up with the ones who need you most)
Mission 2: Serving 3+ Clients
Mission 2: Providing service to three or more clients Here are some tips to help your business thrive now that you have a growing client base.
- Email Outreach (Learning which potential clients are the best fit for your business)
- Referral Partners (How to use referral partner marketing effectively)
- Niche Power (Why specializing in a particular industry and becoming an expert pays richly, and how to do it)
Bookkeeper Launch Pricing: How Much Does Bookkeeper Launch Cost?
Bookkeeper Launch is one of a kind program and currently the only one which formally educates you about your tasks at hand. It not only educates but sets up your business and also, most importantly legalizes you as a Bookkeeper.
Since it is the only one in the field you don’t get to compare this course to other brands. However, the investment you make here is pretty convenient to a middle-class person, with all the added amenities the course provides.
So, the original cost of Bookkeeper Launch PRO is $1,999.
And the original price for Bookkeeper Launch PREMIER is $2,999.
You have to make monthly payments for both the courses so,
For Bookkeeper Launch PRO you pay, $199 per month over twelve months
And for Bookkeeper Launch PREMIER you pay $299 per month over twelve months.
Although during the sale period, the costs may decrease accordingly. If you access the course now, you can buy the course at 300$ off, which is a great sum, to be honest.
If you are a beginner, I would suggest you rather buy the Bookkeeper Launch PRO than the Bookkeeper Launch PREMIER, because both the programs almost have the same skeleton. However, with premier, you get more accountability and additional coaching to help you succeed more rapidly and efficiently.
You could always upgrade later if you are willing to dive in deeper. But for now, if you are a total new bee, at least get on to understanding the basics, you can opt for specialization after you are completely confident with what you are doing.
If you are not satisfied with what Bookkeeper Launch has to provide you with, you get an advantage to avail 100% money-back guarantee, within the first 30 days of your subscription. No questions asked.
Bookkeeper Launch Success Stories
Here are some of the success stories for Bookkeeper Launch:
- QuickBooks Coupon Codes
- Freshbooks Coupon Codes
- Inventory Lab Review | All That You Need to Know
- 10 Best Online Bookkeeping Courses+Training
FAQs About Bookkeeper Launch
Is it okay if I don’t have an office space?
Yes, it’s completely fine if you don’t have an office space. You can work from your dining table too. No worries at all. And besides, your clients will look at you and your office via your website. So you should rather be worried about having an amazing website rather than an office.
How long will it take for me to complete my course?
Completion, of course, is all under your hands. It all depends on your pace and capabilities. But here is a heads up, the starting weeks go on quickly taking only 2-3 hours of your week, but later you might need up to 5 hours per week. And later on, when you start working you might need as many as 10 hours each week to keep running smoothly.
Will I get any homework if I take the course?
Yes, Bookkeeper Launch does make you do homework to make sure you practice what you are taught and for you to get familiar with the working of the entire Bookkeeping Business.
Why should I choose to be a Bookkeeper?
The job provides various benefits to be very honest, You get the flexibility of the hours you work, You can work with one or more clients, Good Pay, Stability in Work.
What is Bookkeeper Launch?
Bookkeeper launch is a top-to-bottom course to learn bookkeeping and turn it into a profitable business. They will teach you to build a successful bookkeeping business from scratch.
Is Bookkeeper Launch Right For YOU?
Bookkeeper is the right choice for you since you will get work stability and flexibility. You will get good pay and you can even work from home. You can work part-time as well as full time.
How Many of Bookkeeper Launch’s Students Have Started Successful Businesses?
A lot of students have started their bookkeeping business and have been successful with the help of this Business Launch. You can read the reviews and comments on the number of students as proof of what value this course offers to you.
About How Long Does It Take to Complete Each Module?
You will need at least 10 hours per week to complete the modules. Each module may take you 2.5-5 hours to complete. You will also be given home assignments so that you can excel in your business.
I Want to Go Fast: Can I Complete the Course in Less Than 10 Weeks?
Yes. You will be given full flexibility to complete your course and start the business.
What is the best thing about being an online Bookkeeper?
Managing time can be a major challenge when it comes to playing the role of a Bookkeeper. You need to wear various hats all at the same time and manage your entire clientele without any scope of mistake. To meet the deadlines, it becomes crucial to manage your work well.
What is the biggest challenge in the role of a Bookkeeper?
Yes. You will be given full flexibility to complete your course and start the business.
Bookkeeper Launch Review Conclusion 2022: Is Bookkeeper Business Launch Accredited?
Bookkeeper Launch seems to be a decent deal. They provide various services in the fees you pay for your course.
Besides, the learning exposure that the brand provides is pretty large too. You get in contact with other bookkeepers and people who are already in business, which is great networking to build your client list.
And the best part of the course is you don’t need to have any qualifications to be a part of this course. All you have to be is a hard worker with determination, and the rest is just taught to you.
I like how this course thinks more about clients and the client’s needs. For example, they assumed that many of their students would be work from home parents and hence they have provided with enough flexibility to attend your classes at your leisure and in accordance. You won’t find this trait easily.
Other than these comments, I think this course is great for you if you are trying to make a change in your life.
The bonuses that the course provides, like access to their library and their Facebook Community, do make a huge difference as these traits add up to your confidence.
All in all, I hope you enjoy being a bookkeeper and that you liked this review about Bookkeeper Launch.