DIGITALOCEAN TECHNICAL FEATURES
Siteground and Cloudways are great competitors of DigitalOcean. If you want to know if Cloudways is better than SiteGround, then check out this full comparison of SiteGround vs. Cloudways and find out which one is best for you.
DigitalOcean offers only cloud-based VPS hosting and all with SSD Hard Drives; instead of trying to serve everybody, they have focus on serving what they felt was an under-represented group at most hosting companies: web and app developers.
With that in mind, there were a few things they felt needed to be the cornerstones of their service in order to provide the best hosting possible for developers.
- Quick Server Setup – You can have your cloud server up and running in 55 seconds. This is particularly useful for testing purposes, and with DigitalOcean’s hourly rates this can be accomplished for minimal costs. If you go with their basic server, you can have a test server up and running in under a minute and test your code out in production for only $0.007/hour. You will still be charged for your server even if it’s powered off, but you can create a template and then delete it and recreate it again whenever you want to save money. Unlike some other hosts, DigitalOcean does not charge for template/backup disk space.
- SSD-Only Cloud- DigitalOcean created the fastest and most convenient cloud technology to help you easily and more efficiently manage your infrastructure so you can get back to coding. They provide all of our users with high-performance SSD Hard Drives, a flexible API, and the ability to select the nearest data center location. So you can be assured of high-speed data delivery and caching.
What’s the best with Digital Ocean
- 55-Second Provisioning All of their cloud servers are provisioned in as little as 55 seconds. – your machine is online and pinging fast. So you can ensure fast caching speed.
- Digital Ocean Fast SSD Hard Drives SSD hard drives will improve the performance of your site dramatically, from faster disk i/o performance.
- Tier-1 Bandwidth: All servers come with a 1Gb/sec—network interface. Plans start with 1TB per month and increase incrementally.
- KVM Virtualization DigitalOcean KVM virtualized droplets are designed to address a very high level of security and performance.
- Simple Control Panel The DigitalOcean control panel focuses on usability, streamlining the complexities of traditional web hosting.
- Amazing Hardware Cloud servers are built on powerful Hex Core machines with dedicated ECC RAM and RAID SSD storage.
- Private Networking Private Networking enables Droplets to “talk” with other Droplets in the same datacenter. Traffic sent between Droplets across the private network will not count towards the bandwidth costs and can be used for database replication, file storage, and similar host-to-host.
- IPv6 Support IPv6 addresses are now available for all Droplets in our Singapore region. DigitalOcean users can enable IPv6 during Droplet creation or on existing virtual servers without the need for a reboot.
Why Developers Love DigitalOcean
Is it Reliable?
Digital Ocean is great for anybody or a business venture on a budget, from students to small start-ups.
It provides a lot better features and speed than most of the providers in the market, and that too with a great pricing range.
It is very reliable with its amazing service and is super affordable while offering high-quality services.
They provide higher security, control, and bandwidth without any increase in the bill.
That is normally really impossible for any other service provider but is easily offered by Digital Ocean.
How do you create a cloud server on DigitalOcean?
How do you set up Sudo and SSH keys on Ubuntu 14.04?
- SiteGround Hosting Coupon Code: Save 60%
- NameCheap Coupon Codes Save Upto 60%
- Myhosting.com Coupon Codes Save 75% Now
Conclusion | DigitalOcean Coupon Codes 2024
I hope you like this article, which explains the benefits of using the digital ocean as your hosting partner.
Use these DigitalOcean coupon codes promo codes for your hosting, and you can save a lot of money.