I’m here to give my opinion on a brand new VPS hosting platform by the name of HostArmada VPS Hosting. Before I get into details, let me tell you a story.
I have a drop-shipping business selling rave lights. It was pretty successful and my sales and revenue increased gradually. Everything was good & well except during sales spikes.
My eCommerce site crashed hard whenever there was a surge in sales. It happened when I was running special discounts and during the holiday season. I was suffering huge losses because of this frustrating occurrence.
I ditched my hosting platform soon & started hunting for a new one. After being on the hunt for months, I came to know of HostArmada. From my research, I understood that a cloud VPS hosting platform is necessary.
This would not only prevent crashes but also make the website faster and more secure.
The best thing about HostArmada was that you don’t have to know the first thing about cloud or VPS. The helpful folks at HostArmada will take care of all the technical mambo-jumbos.
This will let you devote full attention to your business without any annoying distractions.
Here, I will share with you the benefits I made from shifting my web hosting to the VPS cloud through HostArmada VPS hosting. Also, I will discuss the pros & cons and the pricing of the same.
HostArmada was founded recently in 2019 by a group of web developers. HostArmada is known for its excellent customer service and cheap pricing options.
HostArmada has its own cloud platform. They can also set you up with cloud infrastructure provided by DigitalOcean & Linode.
HostArmada servers are available all over the world. They can be found in:
- Toronto, Canada
- Fremont, Newark & Dallas, USA
- London, UK
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Bangalore, India
- Sydney, Australia
What is VPS?
VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. It is a technology that splits a single server into multiple servers.
The main advantage of VPS is that the server is only for serving your needs. The RAM, CPU, or SSD space won’t be shared with other users. This would make your server more secure and faster as well.
VPS hosting is a combination of shared hosting & dedicated hosting. The physical server will be shared, but the virtual server will be yours alone.
This is especially important if you are running an online business that is booming. You don’t want the anxiety of your source of income to be on a shared server.
It would be wiser to spend some money and get a VPS rather than risk it all.
VPS does not cost as much as a dedicated hosting server. However, it still costs more than shared servers. So I would recommend you to start with a shared hosting server & upgrade to VPS hosting as your business expands.
Looking for a cloud service platform and can’t decide which one to go for? Check out this review of Kamatera and find out if this affordable platform is the right one for you.
About HostArmada VPS Hosting
HostArmada VPS hosting costs are higher than shared cloud hosting services. This is because they provide much more reliable and faster hosting. Their hardware & network capabilities are also higher.
HostArmada VPS offers up to 192 GB RAM & 32 CPU cores. They also offer a whopping 3840 GB of SSD storage. And that is all in a single server. You can own multiple servers according to your needs.
VPS Hosting Service is Perfect For:
- Ecommerce – If you are like me and have an online store, consider getting a VPS. This will make your store faster & capable of handling more customers at a time. This is your revenue will increase & the money spent on VPS will be worth it.
- Website reseller program – Managing various websites to resell can be a pain. Having VPS hosting will simplify the whole process with a cPanel. You can host them together or under separate cPanels.
- Email services – I was able to maintain my own email servers using VPS hosting. There are a lot of options to de-clutter your email and customize them to perfection.
- Load balancers – Having a load balancer is perfect for websites with high traffic. A load balancer would redirect traffic to lesser-used servers. This would increase the speed and the ability to handle high amounts of traffic. Multiple cloud VPS servers will be used to host a website.
- Custom applications – Custom applications can grow in the blink of an eye. Being prepared for them in advance is the best course of action. VPS hosting has the hardware & network capabilities to handle all the requirements of a resource-hungry application.
Key Features of HostArmada VPS Hosting
- 24/7/365 Support – Quick-acting support for any website-related issue.
- Managed Backups – Automatic backups can be set up at an offsite location as per your needs.
- Free SSL for all sites – An in-built Let’s Encrypt SSL will cover all your web security requirements.
- Web server cache – Stores your frequently used data for lightning-fast load time.
- KVM virtualization – Run multiple isolated virtual environments by turning your Linux into a hypervisor.
- Cloud SSD storage – Solid-state drives and clouds. A combo that will let you store tons of data & access them faster than ever.
- cPanel – Control your options for hosting needs with a convenient cPanel that will simplify the process.
- ROOT level access – Advanced level users can have complete control over their website with the ROOT level access.
Pros & Cons of HostArmada VPS Hosting
- 24/7/365 Support. Talk to the support staff anytime for a quick resolution.
- Free SSL for all sites. All your security needs are taken care of free of cost with free SSL certificates.
- Web server cache. Stores your frequently used data for lightning-fast load time.
- KVM virtualization. Run multiple isolated virtual environments by turning your Linux into a hypervisor.
- Cloud SSD storage. Solid-state drives and clouds. A combo that will let you store tons of data & access them faster than ever.
- Multi-purpose cPanel. Control your options for hosting needs with a convenient cPanel that will simplify the process.
- ROOT level of access. Advanced level users can have complete control over their website with the ROOT level access.
- New hosting platform. There could be some bugs present that will have to be ironed out.
- Expensive renewals. Coupon codes won’t work if you want to renew or upgrade to a plan.
FAQs | HostArmada VPS Hosting Review
🤔 Does HostArmada have its own cloud platform?
Yes, they do. HostArmada has their own cloud platform. They will still provide you with all the technical support necessary to host your website on a cloud platform. They also have DigitalOcean & Linode as their cloud infrastructure partners.
👉 Is HostArmada VPS available for free?
It is not available for free. However, HostArmada VPS has an aggressive pricing structure that provides one of the cheapest VPS hosting options. They have a 4 tier pricing system on a per month basis. HostArmada is providing a 45% discount on all their plans for a short period. Use code VPSLIFTOFF45 to get the discount.
👍 What is the use of a load balancer?
Having a load balancer is perfect for websites with high traffic. A load balancer would redirect traffic to lesser used servers. This would increase the speed and the ability to handle high amounts of traffic. Multiple cloud VPS servers will be used to host a website.
Conclusion | HostArmada VPS Hosting Review 2023
HostArmada VPS is a new solution on the market that ticks all the boxes. Their scalable solutions are a boon for businesses that are prime to take off. The customer support of HostArmada is unparalleled. You can expect instant replies to your queries at any time. Their low prices make it feel like it’s a steal.
HostArmada is a new hosting platform. And it is common for new platforms to show their bugs sooner than later.
Even though their prices are heavily discounted, they could rise in the future. But for now, HostArmada provides the best value for the money VPS cloud hosting solution.
If you are still not sure, you can avail of their 7 days free trial period. A credit card is not required for this. You will be blown away by their speed and service like I was.[wpcd_coupon id=39465]