Building relationships with potential customers is easy when you collect emails. A webinar is needed to close the sale. Using a webinar to give leads more value, promote your product, and close the sale is one of the best marketing tools you can use.
Some people find it easy to set up webinars, and others find it complicated. Many webinar providers offer features such as automation and stability. In our EverWebinar review, we examine these features.
EverWebinar Review : Best Automated Webinars
The EverWebinar platform allows you to set up “automated” or “evergreen” webinars or “on-demand” webinars.
With EverWebinar, you can record your presentation once and then have people register to watch it any time, whether it’s on a specific date or at a specific time.
It also allows you to upload pre-recorded videos and turn them into webinars with registration pages.
Evergreen webinars – who uses them?
- Businesses that offer SaaS
- Bloggers who sell courses
- Businesses that wish to engage their audiences on-demand
The first time I tried EverWebinar, I was skeptical. Initially, I thought, “Won’t people know it’s being recorded?”
No, it isn’t necessary
Using powerful features like live chat simulations, pop-up offers, and polls, EverWebinar lets your recorded presentations feel like live ones.
Your webinar attendees can literally become paying customers while you sleep with this believable webinar experience. This has resulted in passive income for me, as well as for many of my clients.
What you need to know about automated webinars.
More quickly than anyone could have imagined, our world has gone digital.
Online offerings are revolutionizing the way business owners and entrepreneurs generate revenue.
You can offer a free webinar to collect email leads and turn those leads into customers whether you’re selling an online course, running an e-commerce site, selling software products, or providing consulting services.
A sales engine can be created by automating this process. You just need to set it and forget it.
This type of funnel has driven growth for my business countless times. Keeping repeating yourself week after week isn’t good.
As soon as you start using your pre-recorded webinar, this niche will become saturated. As a result, you need to get started as soon as possible. You are supposed to watch the sales roll in while sitting on a beach sipping a pia colada.
The best way to avoid being left behind and build a protective moat around your business is to develop an automated webinar.
Getting more customers with EverWebinar
What did you know, on average, webinar viewers watch for more than 22 minutes?
With automated webinars, you can connect with your customers “face-to-face”, at scale. Hundreds or thousands of people can watch the same presentation over time – you can have an unlimited number of viewers.
It is possible to speak to tens, hundreds, or even thousands of your customers all at once, rather than having one-off sales calls or face-to-face meetings. It’s all about efficiency.
You won’t only love it, but your customers will too. I believe this number is conservative, as 64% of people who watch video make a purchase. After watching an automated webinar, I have seen a 300% increase in conversion rates.
It’s not the first time someone has harnessed the power of webinars. A number of companies use them already.
Potential customers can sign up for a monthly, weekly, or daily webinar in which a salesperson or even the CEO will make a live pitch. Customers feel as if they have access to the people at the company directly, as in this live environment.
But I think I am at the forefront of harnessing the power of automated webinars. The truth is not a secret to me. It’s too good to keep hidden. It’s especially relevant in today’s globalized world.
While I was sleeping, I made sales using automated webinars. I am fast asleep as people watch my webinars, listen to my presentation, ask me questions, and purchase my product.
What is the reason for this? There’s a magic tool called Everwebinar that makes all of this happen.
Despite all the secrets I’ll be sharing, let me tell you how I started – the problem I was trying to solve and the tools I’ve tested along the way.
Does EverWebinar work?
As you can see from the numbers, the answer is yes.
The average person who watches a video leaves after 10 minutes on average. A webinar viewer, however, typically stays for 90% of the webinar. Regardless of how long the webinar is! These are incredible numbers. They cannot be matched by any other medium.
There is probably no other time when you can demand someone’s attention for that amount of time and actually get it. These kinds of engagement are extremely valuable at a time when our attention spans are shrinking every day.
Video is the most engaging content in evergreen webinars. They also feel like live streams. This makes them even more engaging for your customers.
By making hosting webinars completely passive, EverWebinar is revolutionizing the industry.
Who should use EverWebinar?
- Bloggers– meet your loyal followers in person, offer free advice, or promote coaching programs.
- B2B companies– Utilize an automated demonstration, a “live” sales pitch, and 45-minute Q&A sessions to save time and money. Automated webinars can be used as a lead magnet to collect e-mail addresses from people with high levels of interest and intent.
- Software (Saas) companies– Evergreen webinars can serve as a venue for educating customers and showcasing speakers. Salesforce is a good example of this.
- Human Resources and managers– train entire teams with the same webinar content over and over again, even if they are remote
- Educators– Present the same material repeatedly and keep students engaged through this “live” webinar environment
- Ecommerce products– create a kit comprising several products, sell it on the webinar, and make more money in a day than most people make in an entire month.
- Professional services– If you pitch your services at the end of your webinar, you’ll get clients at higher fees with fewer problems
What Features Does EverWebinar Offer?
- Customized scheduling. Your webinar can be offered as often as you like. By using the “just-in-time” feature, you can set up your webinar to run continuously within the next 15 minutes. You can schedule it to run multiple times per day or multiple days of the week.
- Automated live chat. The questions and answers in the live chat box can be scheduled in advance to anticipate the needs of your customers. During the webinar, attendees can submit questions in the question box to be sent to you via email, so that you can follow up directly.
- Combine automated and live. Answer questions live during the presentation.
- Dynamic attendee numbers. Because you’re offering your webinar 24/7, you may want to simulate the live experience by having it appear that there are many attendees in the same room at the same time. For instance, if you would like the webinar to appear as if there are always between 400-450 attendees, you could set it up in advance so it appears this way to attendees.
- Email reminders. All registrants receive notifications via email after registering, 15 minutes before the webinar begins, and even a recording of the webinar is available after the event.
- Product offers. Your attendees will be able to click to buy right on the spot if you pop-up a special offer at the right time. If you wish, you can add a countdown clock to create a sense of urgency.
- Live sales alerts. Make a point of letting attendees know that others are buying to create a sense of urgency and peer-pressure. Using pop-ups to let them know others are buying to encourage them to do so as well.
- Integrations. You can integrate EverWebinar with most tools. I use it to notify new subscribers that they’ve been added to my Mailchimp email lists.
- Waiting room video. Attendees can watch a custom video in the “waiting room” while they wait for the webinar to begin.
Are EverWebinar recordings of old webinars?
Both yes and no.
Using a tool like WebinarJam or Zoom, you can record a live webinar. An on-demand webinar can then be automated by uploading a recording of the webinar to EverWebinar.
Automated webinars aren’t recordings of old webinars, since people can’t just watch recordings like videos. In order to attend the webinar, they must enter their email on a registration form, and oftentimes they do not realize that it is a recording.
Attendees can experience the experience as if it were live. Registration is required for the webinar, which may take place at a future date, repeat every day of the week or even begin within the next 15 minutes (thanks to “just in time” feature).
You can make them pretty easily, by the way.
Scripts for EverWebinars
Although webinars can be a valuable marketing tool, launching your first one can be intimidating. People have a hard time knowing what to say in a webinar, which is why many people don’t take the first step- which is to get started.
As soon as you schedule your first webinar, write a script to follow for yourself. The webinar script template I’ve created is easy to use and can be used for any type of webinar.
You will want to get people to signup for your webinar after writing your webinar script and securing your first webinar (if it’s live, use WebinarJam; if it’s automated, use EverWebinar) once you have that done.
Why do people sign up for EverWebinars?
To get people to sign up and attend your webinar, you’ll need to raise awareness about it. If your audience is big or small, there are a variety of ways to reach them.
- Email. Use Mailchimp or your preferred email provider to send emails about your webinar to your email list.
- Social Media. Use all your social media platforms to advertise your webinar, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Groups & Forums. Has your target audience already developed a community of interest on the internet? It is a good idea to post about your webinar in Facebook groups, Linkedin groups, and online forums.
- Paid ads. Due to your webinar being automated, you can always run paid ads to get people to sign up. If you’re starting out with paid ads online, Facebook is an excellent place to start since you can target audiences very precisely, but you might also find that Adwords or display ads work.
- Reciprocal partnerships. Search for a business with the same customers as yours, but who isn’t a competitor. Consider collaborating on a webinar or cross-promoting to your respective audiences
What are the pros and cons of EverWebinar?
Stealth Seminar vs EverWebinar
Another automated webinar tool is Stealth Seminar.
Pros of Stealth Seminar
- Tests that compare two options. Split testing can be applied to entire events, videos, offers, etc.
- Resets the delay automatically. In order to avoid users realizing your webinar is automated, you need to be careful. There is an automatic reset time in Stealth Seminar. So they won’t see the countdown again immediately after visiting your event.
- Contract is not in place. Monthly basis. Cancel at any time.
Cons of Stealth Seminar
- There is an additional charge for email reminders. To set up email notifications for your attendees, you have to purchase an upgrade to allow integration with your email service provider.
- It uses Google’s Hangouts on Air recording software, which has some bugs and isn’t as intuitive as WebinarJam’s recording software.
- Live chat cannot be simulated. You can’t schedule specific comments to appear at specific times during your live chat. Although you’ll continue to receive organic comments each time it’s played, you can schedule specific comments to appear.
- The price is high. It costs $97 at the beginning and $69.95 a month thereafter (total of $937 for the first year and $840 afterward).
EverWebinar vs ClickFunnels
Landing page software such as ClickFunnels allows marketers to create beautiful and fast landing pages.
It is their goal to get people to sign up and participate in webinars through an evergreen webinar “funnel.” Selling products this way is definitely effective!
- Webinar Funnels – Promote your webinars to get more registrations
- Lead Capture Funnels – Grow your email list by collecting leads from your website’s visitors
- Sales Page Funnels – Insert upsells into your sales process when selling products and services.
- Membership Sites – Creating a fully fledged membership site will provide you with a recurring income stream.
There is no question that ClickFunnels and YouTube Live make it easy to start a webinar funnel, however, WebinarJam is easier to set up and allows you to drop in offers, have a live chat with attendees, poll attendees, and have multiple presenters.
The two webinar platforms WebinarJam and EverWebinar are both integrated with ClickFunnels for running live or automated webinars. Then you can have people register for your webinar through EverWebinar after creating the sales funnel using ClickFunnels.
As a complement to EverWebinar, ClickFunnels would be my recommendation.
Conclusion about EverWebinar Review 2022
Automated webinars have blown me away with their power and freedom.
Invest time in planning the perfect webinar, recording it, and automating it.
When you’re making money in your sleep, you won’t regret it.
In the end, I would recommend just trying out EverWebinar to see if you like it. With their $1 14-day trial, you can see what all the features are like for yourself. It’s a no-risk trial.