How To Use LingQ Coupon Codes and Offers March 2024?
Using LingQ coupon codes is really an easy job. You do not have to do anything big to avail of these coupon codes; just follow these simple steps to make use of them:
- Tap the coupon code, and you will be automatically directed to the official site of LingQ.
- Scroll through the available language courses, and decide which one you want for yourself.
- Add them to your cart, and check out.
- Apply the coupon/discount codes that are valid on your order.
- Provide all the necessary details needed to place the order, like name, contact number, email address, and whatever else is needed, and finally place the order.
- Once the order is placed, enjoy the course and the learning of your new language.
LingQ is a language learning platform where you can learn as many languages as you want, and that too within the ease of your reach. The company is a team of passionate and enthusiastic language learners and native speakers who work as tutors here.
And this effective team, when combined with awesome and efficient methodology forms LingQ, the best place to learn any language.
LingQ was first launched in late 2007 by a language enthusiast, Steve Kauffman, who is a polyglot, speaks 16 languages, and loves to travel.
LingQ has helped more than 1,000,000 people all over the world learn the languages that they want to learn, and that too super conveniently. Steve Kauffman is fluent in 16 languages.
Features of LingQ:
LingQ offers a lot of features that you can avail while learning any language of your choice to make your learning more efficient and successful. The features are:
- Look up and save – Under this feature, you can have new words and phrases for review.
- Read and listen –there are a lot of podcasts, audiobooks, interviews, and a lot more than you can listen to and make your learning quick.
- Learn your saved vocabulary – you get a feature where you can save the words that you have to review using the SRS review feature.
- Measure your improvements–With this feature in your hand, you can track your vocabulary growth and the activity that you perform.
- Import and learn – You can import data from any content on the web and enhance your learning.
- Join the live conversation – You can also join the live conversation online with the native speakers of the language that you are currently learning with the help of this great feature.
- Make friends – At the global community and language exchange that you get at LingQ, you also get the opportunity to make a lot of friends, which could also help in enhancing your learning of the language.
LingQ Pricing Plans:
You can choose different levels of membership of courses available and get started with your learning process of the languages of your interest.
There is also the feature of upgrading, downgrading, or canceling them at any time. Have a look at them:
Free sign up – $0/mo
You can try the LingQ free membership plan if you are a novice. Under this membership, you will get 5 imported lessons, 200 LingQs, as well as some cloze tests.
What you will miss out on is the import/export vocabulary feature, premium features on iPhone/Android apps, some MCQs, dictation, etc.
This membership is good for those who are just beginning to learn any language and are not that sure if they will be able to continue it or not, so it offers a better chance just to check the flick.
Premium sign-up – $12.99/mo
This level of membership offers unlimited imported lessons, unlimited LingQs, Unlimited import/export vocabulary, premium features on your iPhone/Android phone applications, and along with all this, you also get cloze tests, Multiple Choice Questions, dictation, Import Bookmarklet, and is also ad-free.
Plus sign up – $39.99/mo
This level of membership will offer you a lot of pro features that include unlimited imported lessons, unlimited LingQs, 3000 points per month, unlimited import/export vocabulary, and premium features on your iPhone/Android applications.
And not just this, this membership also offers you cloze tests, multiple-choice questions, dictation, and import Bookmarklet, and it is also ad-free. So, enjoy!
How To Start with LingQ?
It is fairly easy to start and make effective use of LIngQ. You can either use the website or even the LingQ mobile app for this purpose.
To begin with, click on Get Started or sign up and you need to fill in the details such as Language, Level of proficiency, name, email, and password.
On the sign-up page, fill in your native language and your level of proficiency. You will be taken to the dashboard where you can take up various challenges for your language course.
The dashboard for LingQ is very user-friendly and fun to use as the interface looks somewhat similar to school-themed dashboards. You can submit writing, take up challenges, complete daily goals, and also check your progress through daily statistics.
It even looks more fun when you earn coins and design your own Avatar.
LingQ Pros and Cons
LingQ has a positive response from anyone who has ever tried it. It is one of the best platforms for the purpose in the industry now. And the best part is the lessons that they offer.
- They deploy the Assimil approach, where you are thrown into the deep, and you learn the vocabulary and grammar as you go. Also, they combine the listening and reading process, which is again very similar to the Assimil approach. This helps in quick learning of the language.
- The learning process at LingQ is very interactive. The way of learning and tracking your vocabulary helps you keep a check on your actual learning.
- With LingQ, you get to decide when you want to learn, and your schedule is made accordingly the wide range of lessons available is something that cannot be ignored.
- The fresh learning materials that they provide really groom the learning ability and give a boost to the whole process.
- You also earn points that you can use to upgrade your avatar at LingQ, and this is an amazing feature.
Talking about the cons, there are not too many of them. When it comes to using your points for different purposes, it creates some confusion, like which coins are used for upgrading avatars and which are used to pay for speaking lessons and writing critiques, and they both are different for that matter,
Apart from this, there is nothing that you would not like about LingQ, as these are very small niggles when a system such big works. So, they can be ignored, as everything else about this is great.
- JAM Kids Courses Coupon Code
- Magoosh Coupon Codes & Discount
- Mondly Redeem Code
- Cousera Coupon Codes: Get Off Now
Conclusion: LingQ Coupon Codes & Discount, Promo Codes March 2024
LingQ is undoubtedly one of the best language-learning platforms that are available today. It has some really great tools related to lessons and vocabulary building which are among the best, and they offer a great learning experience.
The features that are available at different levels of membership at LingQ are also undoubtedly one of the best. LingQ creates fun and creative ways to learn any language, and it feels as if you are a child who is trying to learn a native language. To get more information on the Ling Learning app, their home page and about us page is the best place.
Apart from all the features that LingQ provides for its learners, the contact, help, and support team at LingQ is also very helpful as they revert and sort out every possible issue of their customers and do not disappoint them. Their features, combined with the overall experience, is great and worth trying.