Are you looking for a definitive guide for SamCart vs Kartra? You have landed at the right place, I bring to you the detailed comparison between these two similar yet different tools. By the end of the article, you will be able to make up your mind between these two for sure.
Overview of SamCart vs Kartra 2022 | The Ultimate Comparison
Scott Moran and Brian Moran created SamCart, a useful third-party checkout page solution with outstanding features that assist raise sales, improve the checkout experience, and evaluate how sales and page funnels function. Conversion rates are greater on these sales pages.
This web-based checkout platform is great for business owners or entrepreneurs with little technological experience. It has fantastic conversion-optimized checkout templates, as well as one-click upsell, payment plan features, and order bump.
As a result, online retailers can sell their goods quickly. As soon as you plug SamCart in, it will take care of everything. To register, all you have to do is create an account, modify the settings, connect a payment processor, and then create your product page. SamCart’s eCommerce checkout pages are fantastic and help to increase purchases.
Kartra is an all-in-one checkout software created by Genesis Digital, whose founders are Everwebinar and WebinarJam, respectively, the two most popular webinar automation and webinar solutions. You can use our Kartra Coupon to get a free Kartra trial without any problems.
Email campaigns, checkout, site builders, membership portals, and other important business aspects may all be managed with this multi-purpose application. This is accomplished by integrating several tools such as an email marketing campaign platform, a marketing automation platform for creating and building sales funnels, an affiliate management system, and page builders such as sales pages, landing pages, and squeeze pages, among others.
As a result, Kartra is a one-stop-shop for all of your marketing needs, as it eliminates the need to sign up for various other products, which may be time-consuming and inconvenient. It also provides essential tools for sales conversions, putting everything a digital marketer needs in one place.
Check out the full Kartra Review to find out how good is this funnel software.
Pros and Cons of Samcart & Karra
- Split testing facility
- Easy to use interface
- Adaptable pricing payment plans
- Rich in features affiliate management
- Active dashboard for reporting
- Supports major payment platforms
- Sets up very fast without any extra fees
- Less card abandonment rates due to single-page product and checkout
- Templates have limited design options.
- Only the premium plan offers all the features of SamCart.
- The software is easy to use.
- It offers a better value than other similar tools.
- It is a combination of many software in a single platform.
- Kartra training offers help in using this software effectively.
- It has a Facebook community for users to gather more ideas.
- It provides the features of sales funnels and split testing.
- A bit costly for SMEs and beginners.
- The all-in-one feature is not perfect for all as some business owners prefer using separate tools for specific purposes.
Kartra vs SamCart: Pricing
SamCart tool proffers four lucrative pricing plans for its customers. Here are their details:
- Launch Plan – The cost of this plan is $49 per month for one admin user. This plan is the ideal package for people who want to launch their business and design an excellent one-page site for advertising products. However, it does not support features like pre-purchase add-ons, custom checkout fields, post-purchase upsells, multiple payment options, etc.
- Grow Plan – The cost of this plan is $99 per month and is available for three admin users. It boasts of providing more conversions and increases the buying value.
- Scale Plan – The cost of this plan is $199 per month and is available for ten admin users. It comprises all the features that SamCart has to offer.
- Enterprise Plan – This plan costs $399.99 per month, integrating the advanced features of SamCart with white-glove services consisting of – subscription migration, launch reviews, technical setup support, dedicated account manager, custom reporting and exports, and multiple sub-accounts.
All the above plans comprise checkout templates payment processing, integrations, checkout popups, coupons, and one free SSL certificate.
Kartra proffers four exciting pricing plans. Here are the details:
- Starter Plan – The cost of this plan is $99 per month, which includes sending up to 15,000 emails, selling 20 products, hosting 50 videos, and 100 pages, up to 2500 leads on a single custom domain.
- Silver Plan – The cost of this plan is $199 per month, which includes sending unlimited emails, selling unlimited products, hosting unlimited videos and pages, up to 12,500 leads on three custom domains.
- Gold Plan – The cost of this plan is $299 per month. It comprises sending unlimited emails, selling unlimited products, hosting unlimited pages and videos, up to 25,000 leads on five custom domains.
- Platinum Plan – The cost of this plan is $499 per month and lets you send unlimited emails, sell unlimited products, host unlimited videos, and pages, up to 50,000 leads on ten custom domains.
Conclusion: Which one is better? Kartra vs SamCart
As you can see from the explanation above, both SamCart and Kartra are powerful checkout software applications that can help you grow your online business. Both of these technologies can help you earn money whether you’re selling digital or physical things, events, or seminars.
Both software programmes differ in subtle ways and have diverse fan bases. SamCart, for example, offers one-click upsells, whereas Kartra offers funnels, a marketplace, and videos via which users may sell their products.
The biggest distinction is in their pricing, with Kartra being more expensive than SamCart. The latter is best for novices and newcomers, whereas the former will help businesses in the middle to advanced stages. Kartra, on the other hand, struggles in areas like email marketing.
I would prefer Kartra over Samcart since Samcart is a difficult tool while Kartra is a tried and true one.