In this year, there are several options for managed WordPress hosting providers. While the sector already has established competitors, a new cloud hosting option has joined the market and is fast rising. I’m referring to Devrims as the hosting provider.
While Devrims is a newcomer, they claim to offer cutting-edge technology with unmatched performance and next-generation security.
I’ll conduct a full assessment of Devrims cloud hosting in this article to see how well it stacks up against industry standards and current competitors.
If you’re on the fence about whether to use Devrims cloud hosting for your website, our review will assist you in making an informed decision.
Devrims Review: What is Devrims?
Devrims is an outstanding platform for Managed Cloud Hosting.
They provide managed cloud servers that are fast and highly scalable, as well as lightweight and thoroughly optimized for your application, which helps you improve your SEO ranking factor without sacrificing performance.
Devrims may be an excellent alternative for meeting all of your managed cloud hosting requirements, whether you’re a startup or an organization.
They pioneer new features in the hosting business and empower end-users with technical independence in a matter of clicks via the usage of their simple but powerful platform.
The greatest aspect is that there is no additional charge for any more features since each plan covers them all. You may test Devrims hosting by creating a Free Six-Day Trial Account without providing any financial information or agreeing to any feature limitations.
It is an excellent option if one is considering launching a project with Devrims hosting since it enables the management of several apps and domains on a single server.
Additionally, it allows you to easily build many databases inside an application with a few clicks. As a result, everyone will find it simple to handle various projects.
Devrims Pricing Plans: How Much Does It Cost?
Let us check out Devrims most popular pricing plans:
- G-ES: This one will cost you $ 0.015 hourly or $ 10.95 monthly. This one will include a bandwidth of 1024 GB, storage of 15 GB, 1 vCPU, and 1 GB RAM.
- G-L: This one will cost you $ 0.060 hourly or $ 43.80 monthly. This one will include a bandwidth of 4096 GB, storage of 15 GB, 2 vCPU, and 4 GB RAM.
- G-S: This one will cost you $ 0.030 hourly or $ 21.90 monthly. This one will include a bandwidth of 2048 GB, storage of 15 GB, 1 vCPU, and 2 GB RAM.
- G-M: This one will cost you $ 0.045 hourly or $ 32.85 monthly. This one will include a bandwidth of 3072 GB, storage of 15 GB, 2 vCPU, and 2 GB RAM.
- G-ES: This one will cost you $ 0.025 hourly or $ 18.25 monthly. This one will include a bandwidth of 2 GB, storage of 15 GB, 1 vCPU of 2.5 GHz, and 1 GB RAM.
- G-L: This one will cost you $ 0.188 hourly or $ 137.24 monthly. This one will include a bandwidth of 2 GB, storage of 15 GB, 2 vCPU of 2.3 GHz each, and 8 GB RAM.
- G-S: This one will cost you $ 0.048 hourly or $ 35.04 monthly. This one will include a bandwidth of 2 GB, storage of 15 GB, 1 vCPU of 2.5 GHz, and 2 GB RAM.
- G-M: This one will cost you $ 0.095 hourly or $ 69.35 monthly. This one will include a bandwidth of 2 GB, storage of 15 GB, 2 vCPU of 2.3 GHz each, and 4 GB RAM.
Pricing for Devrims might be a little unclear due to the abbreviation. As such, I recommend that you check the cost page to have a better idea.
The average cost of hosting is between $ 2 and $ 12 per month. Thus, Devrim’s price seems to be rather reasonable in comparison to what they provide.
There are probably not many hosting options at this pricing point, and they may grow in price as they become popular, but the current price is good. You may have access to high-speed servers at really reasonable pricing.
Additionally, I have not seen any add-ons or features that are prohibited from their programs, which is a plus. Finally, they provide a six-day free trial before you commit, so I would give it a try if I were you.
FAQs on Devrims Review
How does the Devrims free trial work?
They provide a six-day (06)-day no-strings-attached free trial with 24/7 technical help. Simply choose a plan that includes a free trial and join up on the Devrims platform using your Gmail or GitHub account or manually via the email verification procedure; in any case, signing up on Devrims is very simple and takes no more than a single / two-step process. You may use the trial time to evaluate their platform and its features completely for free. No credit card information is needed. There is no obligation and no responsibility. During the trial time, you are limited to creating one server with each cloud provider (AWS and DigitalOcean).
Does Devrims offer a money-back guarantee?
They will not charge you any upfront fees or extra expenses, and as a result, you will not be compelled to pay anything immediately, so there will be no money-back guarantee. They bill their consumers on a postpaid hourly basis. You are only charged for the resources you consume.
Do Devrims offer 24/7 support?
They provide free 24/7 professional assistance through chat and tickets for all plans. Whether you're a developer or a business client, all customers get the same level of 24/7 assistance from them.
How Does the billing at Devrims work?
Devrims charges consumers on an hourly basis for the services they use; there are no upfront payments. On the first day of each month, the system calculates the previous month's billing amount based on your account's hourly server(s) and resource use. Additionally, they deliver the billing information to your registered email address immediately as the invoice is produced. Once the invoice is produced, they charge the invoiced amount from your default credit card or Devrims wallet forty-eight (48) hours later. Additionally, the system alerts the consumer by email when the invoice is paid successfully. They do not charge you anything if your account has no servers or applications.
- Shopify Review: The Best Ecommerce Platform?
- Spocket Review: Best Dropshipping Suppliers for US Products?
- BionicWP Review: Ideal Managed WordPress Hosting Platform?
Conclusion: Devrims Review 2023
Devrims Web Hosting is a rather reputable web hosting company. You should give it a try and you should have no problems utilizing it. The server speeds are adequate, and the customer assistance is excellent.
They always react promptly to emails and assist you in resolving any difficulties, since they have a large and dependable support crew.
Research various hosting provider platforms and choose one that is both dependable and meets your criteria. I’d suggest them due to the high quality of their services.
Let’s give them a try by registering for a Free Six-Day Trial Account that requires no payment information or features limitations.