Want a uniqueness in your business? But don’t know how to proceed?
You will find a cure for your problem in this Tailor Brands Review January 2021.
Tailor Brands has been in the market for quite some time now, and it has already made its name among one of the best in the market. It has made a name for itself by providing logo designing services that are cost-effective and attractive at the same time.
Tailor Brands eliminates your need for getting a costly graphic designer for your service. It doesn’t require any technical skills, to begin with, and above all, you have a great set of tools. It is used by over a million users online and a new logo is designed every second here.
In our Tailor Brands Review, we have covered everything about the pricing, support and Tailor brands services.
In this post, I will give you a quick yet descriptive review of the Tailor Brands logo 2021 designing platform.
What is Tailor Brands?
Tailor Brands is an online logo designing service and one of the most popular ones in the market that allows users to design simple custom-made logos for companies and brands in less than 10 minutes.
Not just that, Tailor Brands has got almost everything covered from logo design to presentations, and even entire brands with their unique and compelling “Branding Toolbox”. The toolbox also provides marketing tools to help users publicize and promote their designed logo.
The platform is quick as a deer and allows users to design attractive logos on the spot in less than 30 seconds, and the further customizations take just about 10 minutes or so.
With their distinctive and straightforward designing and branding tools, entrepreneurs can give a boost to their business in the global market.
One does not require any designing experience to create special online brand recognition by customizing the company’s logo, website, and other services in just a couple of minutes.
The Tailor Brands logo maker ensures to design a new prototype in every one second. There are millions of satisfied customers around the world who appreciate the services of Tailor Brand.
Let’s find out more about Tailor Brands Logo Maker and Website Builder in this review.
Tailor Brands Logo Maker:
Tailor Brands logo maker- a well-planned and designed logo is itself a proof of quality service and that’s why it is the basic need of every firm in the contemporary world.
Tailor Brands understand this situation very well and therefore has a creative feature called Tailor Brands logo maker. With this tool, you can create your own personalized logo. It is user-friendly and economically very affordable.
The AI service delivers decent and reliable results in just a couple of minutes. With simple steps such as entering the vision of the company, the software will customize various logos according to it and then will display the designs of the logos from which you can choose the one you prefer the best and can download it.
If you want some modifications in the result, then you can simply design your logo by changing the font, color, size, and text.
Also, you do not have to pay to create a logo, you just have to pay if you want to buy it with a copyright.
Tailor brand has a mobile app too known as the Tailor brand logo maker app but only for android users.
See, it’s so easy to own a unique logo for your company.
What Are The Features of Tailor Brands?
Tailor Brands comes with some exciting features in an entire package called the “Branding toolbox”. This toolbox offers some exclusive features that will bring seamless publicity and promotion of your brand and logo once it is ready!
- Social Posts: Your brand and your designed logo outstand on your linked social media platforms with unlimited branded posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more!
- Brand Development: The powerful tool from Tailor Brands works like an automated branding agency and will fill your brand development page with fresh posts, seasonal logos and much, much more so that you are never at a loss for what to post!
- Brand Analytics: The Brand analytics tool helps your brand to develop quicker and smoother with the help of social media tracking and help you get the most out of your Tailor Brands Studio.
- Landing Page: A branded landing page works like a virtual and attractive online business card. Tailor Brands lets you add information and choose the perfect images to create a compelling landing page for your brand so that you can show off your business!
- Business Cards: Handing out well-defined and beautiful business cards makes a business more successful! Tailor Brands will help you create stunning designs using their native Business Card tool in a matter of minutes!
- Brand book: Tailor Brands makes sure that the customization of your logo is entirely your play by offering you the best colors, fonts, textures, placements, and much more for your logo design. Furthermore, their branding guide will also provide you with tips on how to use them best.
- Seasonal Logos: Changing seasons always calls for minor tweaks in your logo. Tailor Brands let you play with stunning variations of your logo whenever an upcoming holiday/event approaches!
- Social Covers: Using customized, branded profile headers for your different business social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Email Newsletters play a significant role in helping boost the social media reach of your brand.
- Facebook Ads: Facebook is undoubtedly the best social platform to promote and publicize anything. Tailor Brands Branding Toolbox helps you create striking ads for your Facebook page in just a few clicks! This enables you to use your logo and branding to enhance your social media presence.
- Watermark: You can also use your logo over an image to copyright it from others or watermark your professional work.
- Logo Sizes: You can also customize your logo file and resize them correctly, say as to fit with your social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more to one up to your brand representation!
- EPS File: Tailor Brands offers you their native EPS file to print your logo offline.
- Presentation: Now use your primary brand color and logo to create and edit PowerPoint or Keynote slides.
- Business Deck: Tailor Brands provides you with an exclusive packet of branded documents so you can take your brand extension to another level. These include a project proposal, team information, and catalogue.
Who Should Use Tailor Brands?
If you want your business to be better than others and you want your business to be able to compete in the market, then Tailor Brands is for you.
Tailor Brands Offer very creative ideas and samples to develop a great logo for the company.
The main objective of Tailor Brands is to provide entrepreneurs with a perfect logo that characterizes all the factors of the company.
They also suggest some marketing strategies to help the company to grow and advance.
It’s like working with a designer and explaining to him/ her to create a logo that explains the work of your company.
Although you won’t get the same results because it is an online logo customization technique, you will surely get a good result in a reasonable range of money.
If you are new in the market and do not have a big turnover, then Tailor Brands should definitely be your choice.
Tailor Brands Plans & Pricing: How Much Does It Cost?
Tailor Brands offers three plans to the customers which are-
- Basic: $9.99/month or $3.99/month if you pay for a year.
- Standard: $19.99/month or $5.99/month if you pay for the year upfront.
- Premium: $49.99/month or $12.99/ month if you pay for the year upfront.
One can also get an extra rebate if you purchase a plan for two-years. You can also save using the Tailor Brands Coupons & Promo Codes (Black Friday Sale is Live).
Here comes an interesting part, you can create and try designing different logos for free. This is the free edition of Tailor Brands.
How Good Is Tailor Brands Design Management Tool?
Tailor Brands is a reputable logo creator tool because it doesn’t lose its originality even after downloading. In short, it gives what is available on the screen. Tailor Brands is an excellent choice among the logo industry because of its transparency.
Tailor Brands works in collaboration with a third party vendor called the Noun Project that creates the licensed image for your logos. The best thing about Tailor Brands is that you get a lot of choices and among these choices, you can always get the best ones. It is infact a great choice if you are a freelancer, small business owner, or designer for your customers.
Tailor Brands Website Builder Review:
Tailor Brands website builder is a great option because of its dashboard and website tools. In fact, it is one of the most effective ways to create a logo together with the website builder tools.
It comes with customization options and stellar customer support. Along with this, it offers robust tools for designing the website that is a great choice for the graphic designers.
Tailor Brands Customer Support-
There is a negative trait of this company when it comes to customer service. It is that they do not offer phone service or support to the clients. They believe that all the doubts of the Tailor Brands customer can be solved by their guide tutorials or email services.
You can also get help from theFAQ section of the website of Tailor Brands which offers all the answers to your questions.
You can email your query and they will respond to you within 24 to 48 hours. Although Tailor Brands being an easy-to-use tool, you do not face complicated problems.
Tailor Brands Pros and Cons:
- User-friendly- It is easy to use tool or software that gives you an opportunity to design the logo in just a few moments. You do not have to learn any graphic designing or logo designing for it.
- Affordable- You can create a low- resolution logo for free, but to download a high-quality and good resolution logo, you have to pay an affordable amount.
- Add-on products- You can create many more branding products to promote your brand such as T-shirts, business cards, email signatures, etc. From business cards to email signatures, everything is included in the Tailor Brands.
- Great Value For Money: Tailor Brands is little costly for the small businesses but it is worth the subscription. With various products and services, Tailor Brands gives all of it you need.
- No proper customer service- Tailor Brands does not provide phone services to the clients. They have email services and guide tutorials to solve all the problems which are not suitable for some customers because they cannot explain the problems in emails.
- Limited personalization- Since the logos are designed by AI machinery systems on spot. Therefore there is less scope of customization of logos because it depends on the information you provide to the server.
Tailor Brand Alternatives:
There might a possibility that Tailor Brands won’t fit you as it is slightly expensive and somewhat automated. However, there are always the alternatives to the products.
What are the best alternatives of Tailor Brands?
Tailor Brand vs Shopify:
Shopify is one of the most popular e-commerce branding companies and offers various features to design a unique logo with costly premium plans but they do not offer design supervision and perspective in which Tailor Brands masters.
Shopify has recently added the AI tools and various templates which is very similar to Wix logo maker. The only downside is that it lacks the design management tool which is present in tailor Brands.
Tailor Brands vs Wix logo maker-
Wix logo maker commonly concentrates upon website development with an additional feature of logo designing whereas Tailor Brands focuses on logo designing with additional service of website development. We have shared some great Wix Discount Coupons with Review.
Wix website builder focuses more on the website building feature whereas Tailor Brands has a more focus on deisgning the logo for the websites.
In short, Tailor Brands is design tool with website builder application whereas Wix is a website builder with the designing tool.
Tailor Brands vs 99designs:
99designs is no doubt a good alternative of Tailor Brands which offers human skills and creativity to design a logo whereas Tailor Brands design the logo through artificial intelligence technique. 99designs is very costly as compared to Tailor Brands.
In 99Designs, you set the budget and your requirements. It will connect you to the graphic designers. The limitation is that you won’t get any design management tools.
Tailor Brands vs Fiverr:
Fiverr is basically a platform from which you can hire a person to design a logo. It acts as the medium between the company and the designer. The price of the plans in Fiverr depends upon the company’s status and ranking in the market. It is very expensive whereas the Tailor Brands is flexible and affordable.
Tailor Brands vs DIY tools-
DIY tools basically means do it yourself tool in which you can create your own logo by yourself using some simpler tools or software. But this requires a lot of time and thinking. So, to ease your efforts Tailor Brands offer you a digitally customized logo which saves time and is worth the money you pay.
Tools like Canva and Stencil has a fair difference from Tailor Brands. Tailor Brands logo maker has other free tools that might be absent in other DIY tools. Hence. Tailor Brands along with being the automated one is also a free deisgner tool.
Tailor Brands vs Canva-
To use Canva, you need to have a basic idea of graphic designing and it also requires the knowledge of designing tools. But on Tailor Brands, you can easily personalize your logo without having prior experience in designing.
FAQs on Tailor Brands Review 2021
✅ Are Tailor brands reliable?
Indeed, Tailor Brands and URL (offers site security and protection). You can discover extra data about Tailor Brands' site security and protection approaches on their client care page. You can likewise visit their landing page to check whether Tailor Brands has posted extra data on their site security and protection strategies. And yes, it is totally safe and secure to use tailor brands.
⚡ Is Tailor Brands free?
Tailor Brands is a free logo creator. You can download a low-goal form of your logo without charge. In any case, in the event that you need a high-res Vector document, you should pay and purchase the pack available.
🔥 What is the Tailor band logo creator?
Tailor Brands' online logo creator offers you to plan an expert business logo with a couple of snaps where no plan aptitudes are required. The AI calculation makes the logo plan simple! How? Essentially enter a couple of insights regarding your organization and select your plan inclinations and logo maker device will make the ideal logo for your image. You can also effectively redo your logo – you can change the textual style, shading, size, and text to get the last plan similarly as you imagined.
💥 Why should I use Tailor brands?
Tailor Brand is a multi-lingual and has been upheld for Spanish and Dutch alongside English as standard. The apparatus is incredibly simple to utilize and people of any age group can use it, it is that simple. Anybody with even negligible touch with innovation can utilize it without shedding a drop of sweat. The Premium Plan offers an incredible assortment of additional items and instruments to help make the ideal corporate personality for any business.
💼 In how much time can I create a logo?
Your business logo can be prepared in less than 5 minutes. Tailor Brands Logo maker application offers anything your independent company needs so as to get it marked: the application incorporates 20 extra marking devices that will assist you with setting up an extraordinary brand presence.
🏆 Is there any coupon provided by Tailor Brands?
Yes, their website offers you a variety of coupons that you can use while purchasing the subscription. All you have to do is just follow the steps and you are ready to enjoy the discount and save extra bucks from your pocket. Tailor Brands is currently giving a Black Friday discount of up to 75% for the logo creator.
🎉 Do TailorBrand refund the money?
Due to the fact that once design files have been transferred, you are in complete possession and it's difficult to ensure whether or not it is used outside our Tailor platform, Tailor Brand does not offer to refund the money. However, you can contact their customer service for further queries.
- BrandCrowd Coupon Codes
- Ucraft Coupon Codes
- Penji Review | Is It An Unlimited Design Service Software?
The Bottom Line: Is Tailor Brands Worth The Price? Tailor Brands Review
Honestly, Tailor Brands is very slick and smooth, even for those who are designing their logo for the first tie. It is effortless to use. You get a direct option to start planning your very first logo once you open their page, and the entire process is pretty quick. It’s just a “Click & Choose” game!
At some points, you may, however, feel that the design options are a bit repetitive. But if you’re looking for something smooth and attractive on the spot, then Tailor Brands pretty much serves the purpose.
You can also access the exclusive Tailor Brands Branding toolbox to promote your logo more effectively once you’re ready with your logo. The toolkit provides you with all the right promotional tools at your fingertips.
Tailor Brands is one of the most cost-effective platforms of its type in the market, with plans starting at just $2.99 per month. Thus Tailor Brands is worth a try!
This was our Honest Tailor Brands Review. Do let us know in the comments if you have used Tailor Brands services earlier.