It can be tough to create and sell online courses. You need a platform that is trustworthy and easy to use.
Thinkific is a great platform for creating online courses, but it can be difficult to know if it’s the right tool for you.
Check out my review of Thinkific. I’ll show you how this powerful tool can help you grow your business and reach new students worldwide.
Thinkific Review 2023: Best Platform To Create Online Courses?
Thinkific is a powerful online course builder that helps you create and sell your own courses. With Thinkific, you have complete control over your website layout, content, pricing, and information shared with students.
Plus, because it’s trusted by more than 25000-course creators and many students worldwide, you know that it’s a tool that will help you grow professionally.
One of the best things about Thinkific is that it’s so easy to use. You don’t need any coding experience or design skills to create a beautiful online course.
In just a few minutes, you can have your course up and running. Plus, because Thinkific is so popular, you’ll have no trouble finding students who are interested in your courses.
If you’re looking for an easy way to create and sell online courses, then I recommend giving Thinkific a try. With this platform, you’ll have everything you need to grow your business and reach new students worldwide.
You may also like:
- Thinkific Coupon Codes, Discount Codes & Promo Codes | Best Thinkific Deals
- Top 5 Best Thinkific Alternative
- Kajabi vs Thinkific: Which Platform Is Best For Hosting Your Course Online?
How To Create An Online Course With Thinkific?
Creating an online course with Thinkific is simple. You don’t need any coding experience or design skills to get started. In just a few minutes, you can have your course up and running.
Here are the simple steps to creating your own online course with Thinkific:
- Sign up for a free account
- Choose a template for your course
- Upload your content
- Set your pricing and enrollment options
- Publish your course and start selling!
It’s that easy!
Here are some of the best features of Thinkific–
- Thinkific Plus includes white-glove customer support, numerous websites, and enhanced security.
- Rest comfortably knowing that your data is monitored 24 hours a day and that your cloud hosting is secure and dependable. Included are SSL certificates.
- Due to our extensive API and design, you are free to use whichever tools work best for you.
- Thinkific is stress-tested and trusted by industry titans such as Shopify, HBO, and Hootsuite.
- It has thousands of courses on developing, promoting, and selling high-quality online courses.
- Share inspiration, ideas, and strategies with a community of over 50,000-course developers.
- Take your studies to the next level by enrolling in premium courses and webinars taught by industry professionals.
- Receive immediate assistance from a staff of highly trained and award-winning Customer Champions.
- Have you already established a website, email list, or customer relationship management system? We connect easily with your other technologies.
- Thinkific enables you to integrate your professional domain and de-brand your account.
- Create a visually appealing brand that seamlessly integrates with your chosen styles and modifications.
- Beautiful and simple-to-use website themes provide a professional appearance at no additional expense.
- Coupons, monthly payments, or subscriptions allow you to customize your pricing.
- Sell your expertise in the form of stand-alone courses, packages, digital downloads, or subscriptions.
- With no transaction fees and the ability to take payments in over 100 countries, it’s simple to get started selling.
- Develop a customized storefront or school to demonstrate the value of your courses.
- Increase student engagement via Communities; generate recurring income through Memberships.
- Comprehensive reporting to keep track of students’ development and certificates to recognize their achievements!
- They have quizzes, engagement surveys, assignments, examinations, and certificates in their entirety.
- Deliver the learning experience you want, whether life, on-demand, or mixed.
- They are designed for corporate use yet engineered for everyone. Thinkific is committed to your success now, tomorrow, and into the future!
- Develop your company with ready-to-use eCommerce, a customized website, and sales tools.
- Bring your idea to life with various customizable content options, including live classes, limitless video, communities, and exams.
- Teachery Review: Is It The Best Platform For Selling Digital Courses?
- Edureka Review: Project Management Certification Courses (Worth It?)
Thinkific has (so far) concentrated its integration efforts on six critical areas: e-commerce, automation tools, analytics, email marketing, student success, and growth tools.
Your Thinkific plan level determines your degree of integration access. The following chart summarizes which Thinkific plans contain which integrations.
1. Marketing through email:
This is a significant issue for online course vendors. Through years of working with customers and doing research, I’ve learned that nothing is more successful than email for selling online courses.
Thinkific, fortunately, integrates with four big-league systems: MailChimp (which I use), AWeber, ConvertKit, and Active Campaign. There is no formal Constant Contact connection — for whatever reason – but this could potentially be accomplished using Zapier.
2. Tools for automation:
You may link Thinkific to Zapier and Infusionsoft using the appropriate premium plan level. Zapier is a Web platform created with the express purpose of connecting (i.e., integrating) other systems.
Thus, you may theoretically utilize Zapier to connect Thinkific with a wide variety of platforms in addition to those supported by the administration panel.
To handle credit card orders for your courses, you may link your Thinkific account to your Stripe or Paypal account.
Additionally, you may link to Stunning, a service that assists in preventing rejected Stripe payments, and Quaderno, a tax management tool that helps in handling taxes, including EU VAT taxes.
Thinkific Customer Support
The pre-sale assistance seems to be adequate since the website is educational, and you can read through case studies and real-world clients that have used Thinkific to create online courses.
The Resource page contains product demonstrations that will walk you through the process of getting started with Thinkific without having to sign up for a plan.
Additionally, you’ll discover a comprehensive blog with many lessons to assist you along the way. Further, the Thinkific website includes free video training and connections to the company’s social media channels.
Thinkific offers direct assistance through a Help Center that includes a getting started guide, training, and community area. The community forums are brimming with real-world user discussions, and the help manuals are your best option for comprehensive technical assistance.
Finally, Thinkific has a contact form that automatically adds you to the queue for ticketing.
There is no opportunity to contact a direct support number or communicate with someone through a chatbox. However, several of the plans provide onboarding assistance, and the Business plan includes priority support.
While the online resources are excellent in general, it would be wonderful to have some phone assistance for individuals who like to communicate with real people.
Thinkific Pricing Plans: How Much Does Thinkific Cost?
They have three pricing plans to offer. Aside from these, they also have a free program.
1. Free ($0 per month):
Free trial of Thinkific’s main feature set.
2. Basic ($49 per month and $39 per month if paid annually):
Begin your course development journey by learning about the fundamental features and tools required to create your first course.
3. Pro ($99 per month and $79 per month if paid annually):
For course designers interested in establishing a successful online course company, a comprehensive set of tools for delivering an exceptional student experience.
4. Premier ($499 per month and $399 per month if paid annually):
Advanced clients looking to create an education empire may purchase all Thinkific capabilities in addition to the Growth package. Designed for large-scale online education delivery. There are no restrictions – there is a single fixed price.
They also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Thinkific Pros & Cons:
Thinkific Testimonials & User Reviews
Here are some testimonials from Thinkific users:
Thinkific Review Conclusion: Should You Try It?
For those of you who are looking for an easy way to create and sell online courses, I recommend giving Thinkific a try. With this platform, you’ll have everything you need to grow your business and reach new students worldwide.