Overview: Source Mogul Vs Tactical Arbitrage
What does Source Mogul do?
Source Mogul lists products that could be sold at the largest eMarket:- Amazon.
It uses automated scanning technology, which turns out to be a massive advantage for the users as they can compare the analyzed data of over 20 million products a month to find profitable opportunities, upload lists of comparison, and scan websites to find deals at the last minute.
Source Mogul scans millions of products, checks the supplier’s stock levels, calculates profit levels, and checks if we are allowed to sell the products.
What does Tactical Arbitrage do?
Tactical Arbitrage allows you to scan over several categories offered by them with the help of 1000+ readily available on online retail sites.
Cashbacks, discounts, Amazon fees, shipping costs, etc., are easily calculated using advanced algorithms. It provides fast and precise results and thus could be an advantage to you, including image recognition, product variation analysis, loads of filters, estimated scales, price and average rank of products, etc.
Tactical Arbitrage also has a reverse search feature, which makes it possible for you to go through the categories on Amazon with other sites that include stock that you need now, along with profitable margins. You can also check out our latest Tactical Arbitrage Review. We have included the reverse search features, website support, pricing, and more.
Any information that can come to aid while making choices and essential decisions is present in Tactical Arbitrage. It also has a trial period during which you can determine whether tactical arbitration is an excellent tool for your business while earning a decent amount from it.
Here is a quick comparison of both
|Online arbitrage and product sourcing
|Online arbitrage, wholesale, and private label sourcing
|– Product database search<br>- ROI and profit calculator<br>- Amazon sales rank analysis
|– Extensive online arbitrage search capabilities<br>- Advanced filtering options<br>- Bulk product analysis
|Ease of Use
|User-friendly interface suitable for beginners
|It has a steeper learning curve but is powerful for advanced users
|Subscription-based, usually with a monthly fee. May offer a free trial.
|Various pricing plans are often more expensive than Source Mogul. Free trials are often available.
|Access to a wide range of retail websites for sourcing products
|Supports a larger number of online stores and marketplaces
|Amazon integration for seamless product listing and analysis
|Comprehensive integration with Amazon and other tools for a more in-depth analysis
|Typically offers email support, tutorials, and a knowledge base
|Offers detailed tutorials, email support, and sometimes a community forum
|It is ideal for individuals or small businesses to start an online arbitrage
|More suited for experienced users or businesses with a focus on scalability and diverse sourcing strategies
|It may offer extra tools like historical pricing data, but it varies
|It often includes extra tools like inventory management, trend analysis, etc.
|Generally reliable with occasional updates for improvement
|Known for robust performance and frequent feature updates
Pricing: Tactical Arbitrage Vs Source Mogul
Source Mogul Pricing Plans:
- The Source Mogul includes all the features in a single plan.
- You can pay either monthly or annually.
- You will be charged $67/month if you want to pay monthly. Whereas, if you intend to pay annually for the plan, it costs you $880/year.
- They also give you discounts of about 30 percent for three months, valid for a limited period.
Tactical Arbitrage Pricing Plans:
- The Tactical Arbitrage offers three different pricing plans, so you can choose which one would fit your budget.
- Also, there are combined plans that offer you some advanced benefits. So, the ball falls in your court now.
- The most basic method of tactical arbitration is the Flip pack, charging you $50/month, while the most advanced plan, i.e., the Full Suite plan, would cost you a sum of $95/month.
- If you intend to have these plans for the long term, you can save up to 26% by paying annually.
Unique Features of Tactical Arbitrage Vs Source Mogul
What Does Source Mogul Offer?
1. Provides features for the users to stay updated with ongoing sales offers and find deals before they expire.
2. This helps stores be up-to-date and ahead of the competition. It is also user-friendly and more comfortable to work with regarding technical than tactic arbitrage.
3. It also provides a graphical representation of the history of the pricing policies concerning the product.
4. Source Mogul, considering great features and pocket-friendly software, is an excellent way to start your business under Amazon.
What Does Tactical Arbitrage Offer?
1. Reverse research offers research services for companies and stores to examine hundreds of stores and determine profitably accessible ways to manifest product sales.
2. It also consists of multiple research options that enable users to compare their competitors and identify loopholes in the product sale process.
3. One of the most advanced features of tactical arbitrage is that they have tried to make it user-friendly by providing an option for an advanced or fundamental set of tools from which the user may choose.
4. Altogether, tactical arbitrage is a great way to start up a business line at Amazon.
The only aspect that makes one better than the other is the user’s personal choice and comfort using the software. I would personally opt for tactical arbitrage if the monetary investment is not a huge concern for the business to gain expertise in product marketing and sales.
Similar Features of Source Mogul & Tactical Arbitrage
1. Online arbitrage and speed –
- The tactical arbitrage established the design of algorithms that efficiently provide information regarding well-established products and the least known competitors.
- Source mogul scans millions of store products and identifies profitable opportunities.
- It helps users determine every possible opportunity to earn profits and exhibit their products effectively on the market.
- They help analyze desired gains, ROI, pricing policy, sales ranks, and graphs with data configuration.
On the one hand, Tactical arbitrage has advanced features to cater to the user’s requirements, but on the other hand, source mogul is more comfortable and user-friendly. I have personally chosen tactical arbitrage for its amazing advanced features that help me with product sales as a whole.
2. Filtered data-
- Tactical arbitrage offers Filtered data to provide effective results for pricing policy and estimates ROI.
- This feature helps establish performances that are better than expected.
- This feature analyses multiple data configuration points and shortlists probable competitors. The software also helps determine the perfect price policy for the products.
- Similarly, Source Mogul also provides real-time analysis regarding performance, review, and product sales prices according to the product’s demand.
It’s a tie because tactical arbitrage and source mogul are both useful software that analyze and configure data to measure and interpret the performance of the products.
3. Wholesale search-
- Tactical Arbitrage offers wholesale manifests that allow the software to analyze the manifest and find out the possibility for greater profitability.
- It also provides multiple view configurations for comparison of competitor stores and products.
- They offer both new and old research policies and programs to examine and determine the perfect plan for a profitable sale of products.
- This feature examines all possible conditions for the best results and estimates loopholes for better planning and product sales execution.
Source mogul searches for profitable products automatically concerning market forces and researching according to the competitor’s products and prices.
The software also offers services to access sites through Chrome link extensions and allows users to upload their product data for analysis. This helps users understand the standards of competitors and helps them plan effective strategies to be the best in town.
Benefits of Source Mogul vs Tactical Arbitrage
Benefits that come along with using Source Mogul:
- After scrutinizing checks and testing, Source Mogul can be trusted to deliver what it promises.
- Saves Amazon Sellers tremendous amounts of time and effort.
- Simplifies searches
- Includes brand restrictions checker, current stock checker,
- Stores historical data based on your usage of the software
- Reports and stores competitor information, breakdown of the fees, and sales and price history charts.
- Tells your product rank, sales rank, and trending pricing.
- Supplies the user with ample information to make the decision-making process more comfortable.
- Prompt and easy to approach the customer service team.
- Feedback and suggestions surveys are often held to enhance the experience and better the software
Benefits that come along with using Tactical Arbitrage:
- Sources through multiple sources, including those that are lesser-known
- Combs through products of Amazon that you could buy to resell
- Allows you to apply filters to your searches such as ROI, sales rank, and shipping estimates
- Represents sales and price history in visual graphs with a comparison of competing products.
- Constant product development on the software side.
- Interactive features that keep users engaged
- Quick and effective customer services
Ease To Use: Which one is Easier To Use?
How is the Source Mogul interface?
Compared to tactical arbitrage, Source Mogul is user-friendly and easy to access for newbies. It is suggested to a freshman to start with the source mogul for basic knowledge of how to use the software and then, according to personal choices, may switch to tactical arbitrage.
Is Tactical arbitrage easy to use?
Tactical Arbitrage has varied features and an advanced setup that caters to every possible user requirement. Still, the only disappointment with tactical arbitration is its tough use.
It takes a lot of determination and dedication from users to create an account and use all the unique features available for the user’s benefit.
Without a doubt, ease of use goes to source mogul for being user-friendly software. I would recommend Source Mogul if you are looking for ease over advanced features as the difference between Source Mogul and tactical arbitrage.
Which One Has A Better Support?
Customer support provided by Source Mogul
1. Quick Start – Create a user account that can cater to your requirements as a seller under Amazon. The next step is to improve data using automated transmission services provided to store account holders by Source Mogul. Source Mogul also provides services for improving data.
2. Guide- The software provides a step-by-step procedure guide to create and maintain the sales rank and continuously strive to increase ROI to make it user-friendly and helpful for first-timers.
3. Advanced set-up- Account management has advanced settings to prioritize user security and privacy. Advanced features like two-step authentication, churn recognition options, data settings, customized overview, goals and targets, and smart grouping.
4. API reference- Source Mogul offers the users API services to ensure a smooth data flow from buyers to sellers. It also provides that the transaction of monetary value and information takes place with periodic updates.
Customer support provided by Tactical Arbitrage
1. Community Access- Tactic arbitrage provides free access to the community with free and unlimited support via email and chats to make the users feel personally involved in the sale under Amazon.
2. Advantages- They provide the latest features and updates now and then, alongside training ideas and tutorials for users to always gain knowledge and skills.
3. Scanning deals- Tactical arbitrage helps users scan and search for products in the software, making access and research more comfortable than ever with simultaneous scanning. They are advanced with image-matching technology for customers.
4. Calculations- They allow features like discounts and cost calculations to stabilize and direct the users’ goals toward their main aim, increasing sales and ROI.
5. Data configuration- Tactical arbitrage also provides data regarding the competitors and their existing stock analysis. They give information about the user’s estimated sales and inventory sales history for them to track their success and failures.
Source Mogul is a customer-friendly and much easier software than tactical arbitrage. Source mogul is great for a newbie to start an online business under Amazon.
However, on the other hand, to increase ROI with the help of advanced features, tactical arbitrage is the best you can get. I felt terrific when I chose to use Source Mogul. It offers the major services required and, at the same time, is pocket-friendly to the users.
Pros And Cons
Here are the pros and cons of Source Mogul and Tactical Arbitrage:
Pros of using Source Mogul
- It is a cheap alternative to other software like Tactical Arbitrage.
- The software of source Mogul is user-friendly and doesn’t require any prior knowledge or experience in working with software such as this.
Cons of using Source Mogul
- It also has considerably fewer features to pay for, all of which are less satisfactory than the rest.
Pros of using Tactical Arbitrage
- Tactical arbitrage allows users to go through many options efficiently in a markedly short time.
- With its intense research and analysis, the software has proven to increase its users’ profit margin, making them more capable and better-equipped sellers on the Amazon platform.
Cons of using Tactical Arbitrage
- The starter plans offered by Tactical Arbitrage are considered to be slightly inferior.
- This means it does not provide product searches in its package that cost the least.
- The software is designed so that its users require prior knowledge of running the program.
- If you are a newbie and need a training course, the one provided by Tactical Arbitrage is extremely expensive.
FAQs | Source Mogul vs Tactical Arbitrage
🙆 Do I need an Amazon Pro Seller account to use the software?
Yes. SourceMogul and Tactical Arbitrage are both software that require you to have an Amazon Pro Seller account to access or use the software. This allows the software to store historical data and personalized account permissions. Using the Amazon Pro Seller also helps conduct more accurate searches per your needs as a retailer. Creating an Amazon Pro Seller account is not a tedious job and can be done and approved within 24 hours.
🤟 What is included in the free trial?
Both software allows for a specific free trial period. Both the software allow its users to access every feature available in their chosen plan without any restrictions. They hope to provide the customers with a holistic and realistic experience of using the software. You must supply Source Mogul with your car details when signing up for your free trial. As soon as the free trial period is over, your card will be charged for the coming month. If you opt-out and don't want to continue, press the cancel button on the settings page.
👍Do I need to be a professional trader to sign up for this software?
SourceMogul is a software that is tailored to fit the needs of newcomers as well as those who are familiar with the trading business. You do not necessarily have to be a professional trader to access the features of this software. The software, however, aims to make you a trader by the end by helping you look for the right products and manage your time and money better. Tactical Arbitrage is designed to cater to the needs of newbies and those more familiar with this field. The software is equipped with a basic inbuilt search that helps new users get accustomed to the software and its works. Tactical Arbitrage also caters.
Conclusion: Source Mogul vs. Tactical Arbitrage
The tactical Arbitrage tool functions well, has a smooth interface speed, and is affordable.
However, you can also check other Amazon tools here:
- ScanPower Honest Review
- InventoryLab Amazon Pricer Review
- Helium 10 All-In-One Amazon Tool Review
- FineCam Review