Pinnacle Cart Review- Is it Worth your Money?
About Pinnacle Cart
Pinnacle cart is an SaaS (software as a service) platform that enables merchants to quickly create an e-commerce website to sell and promote their products. It gives all the necessary tools to add products, edit content, manage orders, ship goods and create promotions through the online store. Pinnacle cart is created by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. It is recognized and trusted widely by several websites like The Onion, Discovery Channel, UFC, Mike and Ike and A&E.
Pinnacle cart fits all size of businesses from startup to enterprise level stores. It offers hosted solution for startups and enterprise solution for larger stores. Pinnacle cart was founded in 2003 and has built a solid reputation for itself in the industry. It has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Ease of Use
It offers 14-day free trial to set up an account on their website. Once you create an account you will receive an email with your account details and couple of links to start your own store. The 20-minute setup tutorial comprises in detailed description about how to create a store on the cart. You can log in to the platform and start customizing your own store on the admin. There’s a settings option through which you can customize tax and shipping information of products and set up the payment mode. Their interface supports multiple languages and currencies.
On the ‘add a product’ page you can enter the ID, name, price, weight and a description. You can organize the products into tangible, virtual and digital goods. You can use an existing domain or get a new domain through Pinnacle Cart. Merchants can keep a track of their daily sales, new orders, stock items and shipping details. The interface is hassle-free because of its unlimited attributes and categories to add products easily. Installation takes just a few clicks and immediately your store goes live in minutes.
Web Design and Templates
Pinnacle cart has a lot of templates and editing features to customize your own online store. You can design the website by adding buttons, boxes, text, colors and images. The theme editor helps you to choose a theme for your store based on your products. It offers 30 customizable templates that are fully mobile responsive. The premium design services are priced between $2100 and $5200. Pinnacle does not have Content Delivery Network and built-in blogs to promote your websites on WordPress.
27 types of integration are available on the pinnacle cart namely Endicia for shipping solutions, Avalara tax calculator, Mailchimp for automated emails, QuickBooks for managing accounts, Doba for access to wholesale products, Shipwire for warehousing service and Shopzilla, an online search engine. You can also integrate your store to amazon, Yahoo and ebay and all the applications have an API availability to create a connection. Pinnacle cart is 100% PCI/PA-DSS compliant but merchants have to buy their own SSL certificate.
Apart from the 14-day free trial, Pinnacle cart offers four types of premium plans for all its users. They do not offer refunds so it’s best to try their product for free before investing your money. All plans include unlimited products, daily backups, unlimited phone and email support and PCI/PA-DSS compliance. There are no transaction and cancellation fees.
- Monthly Price: $29.95
- Storage Space: 1 GB
- Website Traffic: 2 GB
- Email Accounts: 2
- Small Biz
- Monthly Price: $59.95
- Storage Space: 3 GB
- Website Traffic: 8 GB
- Email Accounts: 10
- Features: Quickbooks Auto sync
- Monthly Price: $94.95
- Storage Space: 10 GB
- Website Traffic: 20 GB
- Email Accounts: 50
- Features :Quickbooks Auto Sync
- Monthly Price: $149.95
- Storage Space: 50 GB
- Website Traffic:100 GB
- Email Accounts: 100
- Features: Quickbooks Auto Sync
Virtual Private Server Solutions (VPS) are additional plans that cost about $249/month and $349/month.
Pinnacle Cart integrates with over 30 payment gateways. Though it is less for a shopping cary all the gateways are popular and trustworthy. They include Amazon payments, 2checkout, Authorize.net, PayLeap, PayPal, SagePay, WorldPay and Stripe. FirstData is it preferred payment gateway.
There are quite an impressive range of features that offer exceptional functionality which are quite rare on a Saas software solution. Some of its amazing features include,
- Unlimited administrator accounts to access the admin by difference team members
- Sell both physical and digital products
- Customize products into several attributes such as style, size, color and price range
- Ability to magnify zoom and enlarged product images
- Customers can write product reviews
- Display recently viewed products, popular products and related products
- This cart allows you to integrate your store to multiple website and Facebook store
- Create discounts, gift certificates and wish list
- Set up automatic notifications to remind customers about abandoned items
- Send automatic confirmation email and shipping tracking numbers
- One page check out and guest check out
- Import/export and shipping tracking details
- Accept multiple currencies and payment modes including offline orders
- Automatic Tax calculation using software tools
- Access to SEO tools like meta titles and descriptions for your products
- 14-day free trial
- Attractive Templates
- Easy-to use interface
- 24/7 phone support
- Good marketing and SEO features
- Integrate stores to social media platforms
- Recurring Billing options
- Poor security options as you have to buy your own SSL certificate
- Not International-friendly
- Difficult to build store due to complexity of codes
- No blogs and Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Bandwidth and storage limits
Does Pinnacle Cart work?
Pinnacle cart works wonderfully for small and large businesses that are interested in selling their products online. Since it is a SaaS solution, it automatically manages your store without software updates. It provides exceptional features for adding products and customizing the store. But it lacks many security and content features like blog and content delivery network which may slow down the site.
It also supports 30 different payment modes and is also mobile-friendly. The 24/7 customer service clears all your queries on time. Ultimately, pinnacle cart can be a good choice for shopping cart needs.
I hope you got all the information related to Pinnacle Cart. You can too make use of it for for your prospects.
Please bookmark this post we will be keep updating such informative articles every month.