World AI Summit Americas will be held in Montreal on 10th & 11th April this time with a deep insight into how to grow your business with AI.
World AI Summit Americas: Why Should You Attend It?
Date: 10th & 11th April 2019
Venue: The ST. James Theater, Montreal, Canada
World AI Summit will be organised on 10th and 11th April 2019 in the North America in Montreal (Canada) with the aim of developing business with AI learning.
AffiliateBay is delighted to be partnering with World Summit AI Americas, an exclusive gathering of the major AI players, 1000 delegates, and 60 industry-disrupting AI brains as speakers, for two days of mind-boggling innovation, heated discussions on AI ethics and AI4good, applied solutions for enterprise, hands-on workshops, knowledge sharing, networking and entertainment.
- Yoshua Bengio, Professor of Computer Science and Operations Research, Université de Montréal (Canada)
- Professor Gary Marcus, Professor of Psychology and Neural Science, New York University
- Professor Daphne Koller, Founder and CEO, insitro. Co-founder, Coursera. Formerly Professor in CS and Pathology at Stanford
- Kay Firth-Butterfield, Head of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning at World Economic Forum
- Hassan Sawaf, Director, Artificial Intelligence, Amazon Web Services
- Kathryn Hume, Head of Business Development, Borealis AI
- Vanja Josifovski, CTO, Pinterest
- Marc G Bellemare, research scientist at Google Brain in Montreal, Canada, a CIFAR Learning in Machines & Brain Fellow, and an adjunct professor at McGill University
- Dr Satyam Priyadarshy, Halliburton Technology Fellow & Chief Data Scientist, Halliburton,
- Jose Murillo, Chief Analytics Officer, Grupo Financiero Bano – rte, (Mexico)
- Deepak Agarwal, VP of Artificial Intelligence, LinkedIn (US)
- Carolina Bessega, Chief Scientific Officer, Co-Founder, Stradigi AI (Canada)
- Hallie Benjamin, Senior Strategist, Ethical Machine Learning, Google (US)
- Amir Banifatemi, General Manager of Innovation and Growth, XPRIZE
- Constanza Gomez-Mort, Founder and CEO, C Minds
- Ravin Jesuthasan, Author and Managing Director and Global Practice Leader, Willis Towers Watson
- Derek Haoyang Li, Founder, Squirrel AI
- Dr Geoff Benton, Director, Health R&D, 23andMe
- Sarah Porter, CEO and Founder, InspiredMinds
- Mason Victors, CPO and CTO, Recursion Pharmaceuticals
- Valentine Goddard, Founder and CEO, Artificial Intelligence Impact Alliance (AIIA) and Member of the United Nations Expert Group on the transformative impact of new technologies
- Jonathan Ward, Head of Research at Fetch.AI
- Adi Eckhouse Barzilai, Co-Founder & CEO, Realface
- Julien Lacheré, Partner, Patent Agent, Engineer, BCF Avocats
- Gwendal Bihan, CEO, Axionable
- Bruno Morency, Managing Director, Techstars Montreal AI
- Marc-Antoine Dilhac, Associate Professor, Dept of Philosophy, Université de Montréal, Canada Research Chair in Public Ethics
Supported by AMII, MILA, IVADO, Stradigi AI, and a host of other partners – it really is an event not to be missed.
Join World AI Summit on April 10th-11th at the St-James Theatre, Montreal, Canada
Book Online & Get 20% Off| Use Code- AFFI15
Register for World AI Summit Now: http://bit.ly/2IsE3t4
Finnich Vessal is an experienced affiliate marketer, he has been into affiliate industry from past 5 years and living his dreams online. On Affiliatebay you can find posts related to affiliate marketing news, product reviews & trends in affiliate marketing.