About Metrofax : MetroFax Review 2019 June– Good and Bad of Online Fax Service
Metrofax provides a reliable and affordable Surfers service for sending and receiving faxes via mail or through a web interface. It is powered by the largest digital fax network in the world. Metrofax was started in 1997 to meet the needs of business through electronic communications.
It has a good US-based customer support that help build long-lasting customer relationships.
Get more –AltDrive Coupon Codes:Avail 30% Off!
Metrofax has an incredibly easy-to-use interface that helps you create your own account within minutes on their website. You can send faxes by opening the ‘send fax pane’ and typing the address of the recipient. You can fill in the subject line, body text and attach up to 10 documents. Metrofax allows you to review your fax before sending which is a great way to avoid errors.
Metrofax address book helps you to save your addresses and contact list for sending faxes. You can send faxes through a web interface as well as an existing email client like Microsoft Outlook or Gmail on Metrofax. Faxes appear as an email attachment in your inbox and you have to download to view them.
Through MetroFax you are allowed to send faxes via email up to 50 recipients from a computer, smartphone or web based dashboard.
The dashboard consist of inbox, outbox, contacts and other resources. Faxes are received as PDF documents which can be saved or printed according to your needs. These received faxes consist of sender information and a preview of the first page is included in the message body.
Metrofax offers multiple membership plans that suit your needs. The basic plan starts at $7.95 per month which includes 500 pages of sent and received faxes per month. The value plan costs $12.95 month which includes 1000 combined pages. The professional plan costs $35.95 per month for 2500 combined pages.
The service also offers a 30-day free trial which will help you to use their services for free before investing your money in the long haul.
Metrofax is extremely affordable when compared to its other competitors where it only charges $0.03 per page if you go beyond your monthly budget. Metrofax does not charge any activation fees or early termination fees. There are also no minimum contracts which make it easy for customers to try their service.
- International Faxing: Metrofax supports international faxing where you can send and receive faxes to any country by paying the standard fees. You can send and receive faxes from anywhere in the US and Canada without long distance fees.
Contacts: Metrofax enables users to easily access contacts add a new group or update an existing group of contacts to email clients. You can import contacts in a CSV file and also export your contacts from your email client.
- Dedicated Fax Number: Customers can get their own fax number to send and receive faxes to thousands of cities in and around US and Canada.
- Existing Number: Even though Metrofax provides a dedicated fax number to every account, it provides users another option of retaining their existing phone number without interruption.
- Toll-Free Options: Metrofax offers toll-free and local numbers to send and receive faxes.
- Multiple Recipients: Users can use 5 email addresses and send to multiple fax recipients through their Metrofax account.
- Auto-resend: If your fax did not get delivered at the first attempt, the digital faxing service ensures that it reaches the recipient by automatically resending it. It makes a maximum of five attempts before removing the fax from your list.
- Cover Pages: Metrofax enables you to upload a unique cover page or customize their templates to make your fax look unique.
- Scheduling: You can schedule your faxes to be sent to various parts of the world at the right time.
- Integrations: Metrofax is integrated with many popular email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Hotmail, etc. This makes it easy for users to send and receive faxes through their existing email service.
- SSL Security: Metrofax offers excellent security features where by default the service encrypts all transmission using SSL encryption which paves way for secured faxes.
- Mobile Apps: Metrofax has mobile apps for iOS and Android users that let customers to send and receive faxes anywhere on the go. It sends notifications for new faxes and makes it easier for spotting inbound fax. The app also allows users to access faxes stored in the web folders and tag or search faxes.
- Block Feature: You can block senders to avoid spam and unwanted faxes
- File Format Support: Metrofax supports various file formats like Microsoft Office files, Adobe PDF and JPEG graphics, Corel, Adobe Photoshop files and .PSD files.
- Notifications: Customers receive notification of any incoming fax on their smartphone which can help them stay alert after-business hours.
- Confirmation mail: Metrofax enables users to receive an automatic SMS or email confirmation for sent and received fax pages.
- PDF Files: All the faxes are converted into PDF or TIFF formats which help them view and read the facts easily.
- Storage: Metrofax provides 1 year storage facility. You can store them on your desktop or on the cloud by downloading it for longer time.
- Customer Support: Metrofax offers good customer service through telephone and email. There are demos, tutorials and articles to learn more about how to use their service.
- Good web interface
- Support various file formats
- 1 year fax storage
- Mobile applications
- No digital signature
- No 24/7 customer service
Is MetroFax a good electronic faxing service? : MetroFax Review 2019 June– Good and Bad of Online Fax Service
Its useful mobile apps and solid interface makes Metrofax one of the best choices for sending and receiving faxes in and out of US and Canada. Service that makes it easy to send and receive your faxes electronically this software is best suited for handling small businesses than large corporate ones.
Since it supports various file formats, it is an optimal choice for companies with a variety of needs. It is a low cost monthly faxing service for your business.
Sara Thompson a freelance writer, certified digital marketer & blogger who enjoys life and sharing with the world. Her articles have been featured on a variety of online publications including Content Marketing Institute, FreshBooks, HubSpot, KISSmetrics, Post Planner, and Salesforce. Contributing content to these sites has helped grow my social media audience to over 100k fans and followers across the top social networks. Having this audience allows her to promote the content she create for clients to help them accomplish their content marketing goals, from awareness to conversions.