- 30-day free trial period
- 500 pages
- Low monthly fee
- Unlimited fax storage
- Top customer support
- Fax Preview
- Good Fax Quality
- Limited to the US and Canada.
- No digital signature.
In this post, we have shared the MetroFax Review 2020 which gives the best faxing services in the USA and Canada.
Metrofax provides a reliable and affordable service for sending and receiving faxes via mail or through a web interface.
It is powered by the largest digital fax network in the world. Metrofax was started in 1997 to meet the needs of the business through electronic communications.
In my Metrofax Review 2020, I have shared about the Metroxfax pricing, pros and cons, and how to use its eFax services in the US and Canada?
MetroFax Review 2020: Is This Fax Service Worth?
Metrofax has a clean dashboard and the setup process for it is a simple one. It has an incredibly easy-to-use interface that helps you create your own account on their website within minutes.
Select the state area and code, add the contacts, and choose the plan.
On entering the billing information, you will get the Fax number and PIN. You can also use Metrofax mobile app for android and iPhone.
How To Send and Receive Faxes With Metrofax?
With Metrofax, sending and receiving faxes is a breeze. You can receive the faxes in your email address. You also have the option to receive those faxes to 5 different addresses.
Faxes appear as an email attachment in your inbox and you have to download to view them.
Similarly, you can send faxes through a web interface as well as an existing email client like Microsoft Outlook or Gmail on Metrofax.
You can send faxes by opening the ‘send fax pane’ and typing the address of the recipient. You can fill in the subject line, body text, and attach up to 10 documents using the account. Through MetroFax you are allowed to send faxes via email to about 50 recipients from a computer, smartphone, or web-based dashboard.
Metrofax allows you to review your fax before sending, which is a great way to avoid errors.
Its dashboard consists of an inbox, outbox, contacts, and other resources.
Faxes are received as PDF documents that can be saved or printed according to your needs. These received faxes consist of sender information and a preview of the first page is included in the message body.
- International Faxing: Metrofax supports international faxing where you can send and receive faxes to any country by paying the standard fees. You can send and receive faxes from anywhere in the US and Canada without long-distance fees.
- Contacts: Metrofax enables users to easily access contacts, add a new group or update an existing group of contacts to email clients. You can import contacts in a CSV file and also export your contacts from your email client.
- Dedicated Fax Number: Customers can get their own fax number to send and receive faxes to thousands of cities in and around the US and Canada.
- Existing Number: Even though Metrofax provides a dedicated fax number to every account, it provides users with another option of retaining their existing phone number without interruption.
- Multiple Recipients: Users can use 5 email addresses and send them to multiple fax recipients through their Metrofax account.
- Auto-resend: If your fax did not get delivered at the first attempt, the digital faxing service ensures that it reaches the recipient by automatically resending it. It makes a maximum of five attempts before removing the fax from your list.
- Cover Pages: Metrofax enables you to upload a unique cover page or customize their templates to make your fax look unique.
- Integrations: Metrofax is integrated with many popular email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Hotmail, etc. This makes it easy for users to send and receive faxes through their existing email service.
- SSL Security: Metrofax offers excellent security features where by default the service encrypts all transmission using SSL encryption which paves way for secured faxes.
- Block Feature: You can block senders to avoid spam and unwanted faxes.
- File Format Support: Metrofax supports various file formats like Microsoft Office files, Adobe PDF and JPEG graphics, Corel, Adobe Photoshop files, and .PSD files.
- Notifications: Customers receive notification of any incoming fax on their smartphone which can help them stay alert after-business hours.
- Confirmation mail: Metrofax enables users to receive an automatic SMS or email confirmation for sent and received fax pages.
- Storage: Metrofax provides a 1-year storage facility. You can store them on your desktop or on the cloud by downloading it for a longer time.
Is MetroFax Worth A Try For Small Business?
MetroFax is perfectly crafted for small businesses and helps them manage fax services with ease.
Small businesses are in need of cheap and quick online faxing services. In my review of MetroFax, I have given more emphasis on small businesses because they have limited sources and need better service.
MetroFax is what they need.
- Budget-Friendly: Most of the small businesses need budget-friendly services. Metrofax gives reasonable prices including 500,1000 and 2000 combo fax pages. It also has the Best Per Pages Plan.
- Dedicated Fax Number: Metrofax also gives you a dedicated fax number or a toll-free number in the US and Canada for your customers.
- Free fax to US and Canada: There are no charges on sending a fax to the US and Canada. However, there may be some charges if you are willing to send your fax pages to the other countries.
- Easy to Use: There is no tedious process to send and receive fax pages. Just enter your name and register and start with this faxing service.
Pros of Metrofax:
- Good web interface.
- Support various file formats.
- Unlimited fax storage.
- Mobile applications.
- 14-day free trial.
- 500 combines pages.
- Low Monthly fee.
- Fax Preview available.
- Low overage rates.
- Local numbers are available in 50 states.
Cons of Metrofax:
- No digital signature.
- Limited to the US and Canada.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
✅ How To Cancel MetroFax Account?
If you want to cancel the MetroFax account, you can contact the customer care or send them a mail regarding the cancellation. The support is available 24/7.
🏆 Is MetroFax Hippa Compliant?
Unfortunately, No. MetroFax is not HIPPA compliant. Other than that, Metrofax is a great option. If you need HIPPA Compliance, you can try eFax.
🔥 Is Metrofax Safe For Businesses?
Metrofax is 100% safe and its servers give 100% uptime with encrypted networks and quick delivery. Its useful mobile apps and solid interface make Metrofax one of the best choices for sending and receiving faxes in and out of the US and Canada.
🏆 Does MetroFax offer any coupons?
MetroFax offers coupon codes and gives 20% discount on purchasing yearly Metrofax subscription. It also gives a 14-day risk free trial above all.
The Final Verdict: Is MetroFax the Best Faxing Service? MetroFax Review 2020
Trust me, I have read various Metrofax Reviews online, and honestly, there were better faxing services online but they were not a good fit for small businesses.
Its useful mobile app and the solid interface make Metrofax one of the best choices for sending and receiving faxes in and out of the US and Canada.
It is a service that makes it easy to send and receive your faxes electronically. This software is best suited for handling small businesses than large corporate ones.
Since it supports various file formats, it is an optimal choice for companies with a variety of needs. It is a low cost monthly faxing service for your business.
The customer support team for Metrofax is amazing and you can get assistance by using their toll-free number.