In this post, we have shared the MetroFax Review which gives the best faxing services in the USA and Canada.
🏆 Is MetroFax Hippa Compilant?
Unfortunately, No. MetroFax is not HIPPA compilant. Other than that, metrofax is a great option.
🔥 Is Metrofax Safe?
Metrofax is 100% safe and its servers give 100% uptime with encrypted networks and quick delivery.
Metrofax provides a reliable and affordable Surfers service for sending and receiving faxes via mail or through a web interface. It is powered by the largest digital fax network in the world. Metrofax was started in 1997 to meet the needs of the business through electronic communications.
It has a good US-based customer support that help build long-lasting customer relationships.
Get more –AltDrive Coupon Codes:Avail 30% Off!
MetroFax Review 2020: Pros and Cons of Faxing Service
Metrofax has an incredibly easy-to-use interface that helps you create your own account within minutes on their website. You can send faxes by opening the ‘send fax pane’ and typing the address of the recipient. You can fill in the subject line, body text and attach up to 10 documents.
Metrofax allows you to review your fax before sending which is a great way to avoid errors.
Metrofax address book helps you to save your addresses and contact list for sending faxes.
You can send faxes through a web interface as well as an existing email client like Microsoft Outlook or Gmail on Metrofax. Faxes appear as an email attachment in your inbox and you have to download to view them.
Through MetroFax you are allowed to send faxes via email up to 50 recipients from a computer, smartphone or web-based dashboard.
The dashboard consists of inbox, outbox, contacts, and other resources. Faxes are received as PDF documents which can be saved or printed according to your needs. These received faxes consist of sender information and a preview of the first page is included in the message body.
- International Faxing: Metrofax supports international faxing where you can send and receive faxes to any country by paying the standard fees. You can send and receive faxes from anywhere in the US and Canada without long distance fees.
- Contacts: Metrofax enables users to easily access contacts add a new group or update an existing group of contacts to email clients. You can import contacts in a CSV file and also export your contacts from your email client.
- Dedicated Fax Number: Customers can get their own fax number to send and receive faxes to thousands of cities in and around US and Canada.
- Existing Number: Even though Metrofax provides a dedicated fax number to every account, it provides users another option of retaining their existing phone number without interruption.
- Toll-Free Options: Metrofax offers toll-free and local numbers to send and receive faxes.
- Multiple Recipients: Users can use 5 email addresses and send to multiple fax recipients through their Metrofax account.
- Auto-resend: If your fax did not get delivered at the first attempt, the digital faxing service ensures that it reaches the recipient by automatically resending it. It makes a maximum of five attempts before removing the fax from your list.
- Cover Pages: Metrofax enables you to upload a unique cover page or customize their templates to make your fax look unique.
- Scheduling: You can schedule your faxes to be sent to various parts of the world at the right time.
- Integrations: Metrofax is integrated with many popular email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Hotmail, etc. This makes it easy for users to send and receive faxes through their existing email service.
- SSL Security: Metrofax offers excellent security features where by default the service encrypts all transmission using SSL encryption which paves way for secured faxes.
- Mobile Apps: Metrofax has mobile apps for iOS and Android users that let customers to send and receive faxes anywhere on the go. It sends notifications for new faxes and makes it easier for spotting inbound fax. The app also allows users to access faxes stored in the web folders and tag or search faxes.
- Block Feature: You can block senders to avoid spam and unwanted faxes
- File Format Support: Metrofax supports various file formats like Microsoft Office files, Adobe PDF and JPEG graphics, Corel, Adobe Photoshop files and .PSD files.
- Notifications: Customers receive notification of any incoming fax on their smartphone which can help them stay alert after-business hours.
- Confirmation mail: Metrofax enables users to receive an automatic SMS or email confirmation for sent and received fax pages.
- PDF Files: All the faxes are converted into PDF or TIFF formats which help them view and read the facts easily.
- Storage: Metrofax provides 1 year storage facility. You can store them on your desktop or on the cloud by downloading it for longer time.
- Customer Support: Metrofax offers good customer service through telephone and email. There are demos, tutorials and articles to learn more about how to use their service.
Is MetroFax Worth Try For Small Business?
MetroFax is perfectly crafted for small businesses and helps them manage fax services with ease.
Small businesses are in need of cheap and quick online faxing services. In my review of MetroFax, I have given more emphasis on small businesses because they have limited sources and need better service.
MetroFax is what they need.
- Budget-Friendly: Most of the small businesses need budget-friendly services. Metrofax gives reasonable prices including 500,1000 and 2000 combo fax pages.
- Best Per Pages Plan
- Dedicated Fax Number: Metrofax also gives you a dedicated fax number or a toll-free number in the US and Canada for your customers.
- Free fax to US and Canada: There are no charges on sending fax to the US and Canada. However, there may be some charges if you are willing to send your fax pages to the other countries.
- Easy to Use: There is no tedious process to send and receive fax pages. Just enter your name and register and start with this faxing service.
- Good web interface
- Support various file formats
- 1-year fax storage
- Mobile applications
- No digital signature
- No 24/7 customer service
- Available in US and Canada only
The Final Verdict: Is MetroFax the Best Faxing Service? MetroFax Review 2020
Its useful mobile apps and solid interface make Metrofax one of the best choices for sending and receiving faxes in and out of US and Canada.
Service that makes it easy to send and receive your faxes electronically this software is best suited for handling small businesses than large corporate ones.
Since it supports various file formats, it is an optimal choice for companies with a variety of needs. It is a low cost monthly faxing service for your business.