Pinpointe is one of the leading email marketing solutions for small, medium and large businesses that thrive on establishing their market by advertising through emails. They rely largely on sending campaigns, newsletters and promotional works through the email service for gathering a wide variety of customers.
Pinpointe Email Marketing Review March 2019 (Read Before Buy)
How it Works?
The basic functions of an email marketing software comprises of five steps namely,
- Email Creation
- Email Contacts
- Email Segmentation
- Email Tracking
- Email Reporting
Pinpointe works best in all these criteria by providing good tools for users to easily create and send their own email campaigns in a matter of few times. The intuitive interface has clear menus depicting its functions and even a layman can easily navigate their website through the useful guides and wizards.
For every task, you have plenty of tools to create documents according to your requirements. You can either choose an email template to create a campaign or customize an existing template to your needs using their exceptional editors like WYSIWYG editor, HTML and CSS editors. Contacts can be imported from email clients and segregated into various categories like activities, interests, recent likes, shares, active members, etc for easy handling of campaigns.
Pinpointe takes care of tracking the popularity and success rates of your email campaigns, promotional articles by enabling you to analyze the stats on social media as well as through integrations such as Google Analytics. You also receive delivery reports and performance charts to further enhance your email campaigns.
Total # Contacts
Subscribers Monthly # Emails Send Limit (*) 40,000 80,000200,000300,000450,000600,000CallMonthly
per mo.$CallPay 6 Mo.
Pinpointe offers a free 15-day trial for users to explore their software and send test email campaigns. It’s pricing and plans vary on the amount of subscribers and emails you send. They provide fixed packages as well as send emails ala carte.
The fixed packages range from $49-898, where in you can maintain a minimum of 5,000 to a maximum of 200,000 subscribers and send 40,000 to 600,000 emails. The pay per email plans cost $245-2850, enabling you to send & maintain 25,000- 1 mil emails and contacts.
- You can send email campaigns in bulk and also copy, edit, archive, delete and activate email campaigns together.
- You can link your email campaigns on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to get a number of likes shares and retweets.
- If your campaign does not reach a specific set of contacts or a particular recipient, pinpointe detects these failures as bounces. If the email did not reach the audience due to temporary reasons it rectifies the mistake immediately while more permanent errors are cleared once and for all by deleting the contact.
- One of the unique features on pinpointe is that it has an in-built spam checker that helps users to check their campaigns are error-free before sending across to the recipients. In this way, they are able to prevent the chances of landing it in the spam folder.
- Cloud-based support
- Spam checker
- Integrates with Social media and Google Analytics
- Minor hiccups in deliverability
Bottom Line: Pinpointe Email Marketing Review March 2019 (Read Before Buy)
Pinpointe is a good cloud-based email marketing solution for business and corporate who are looking to publicize their works to the public and expand their customer base. It provides excellent tools and features to create newsletters, campaigns and promotional materials on its simple and intuitive software. It can be a good choice for small and medium companies.
Choose Your Own Price for The Advice You Receive and Only Pay The Expert if You’re Satisfied .
I hope all the above Pinpointe Email Marketing Review With coupon codes for March 2019 will prove to be a good deal for you.